剧集 | 悬案解码(2025) | 导航列表
Are you talking about Harry's funeral?
你这个愚蠢的混♥蛋♥
You stupid bastard!
我要她说出来 -哈利·詹宁斯
I want her to say it. -Harry Jennings?
哈利·詹宁斯
Harry Jennings?
那是…
Is that…
我在这里是因为哈利·詹宁斯吗
Am I here because of Harry Jennings?
就是那个喝醉了酒 从渡轮上掉下来的哈利·詹宁斯
What? The same… Harry Jennings who got pissed and fell off the back of a ferry?
他为什么在那艘渡轮上 梅里特
Why was he on that ferry, Merritt?
他在逃跑
He was running away.
他在逃避什么
From what?
什么叫“逃避什么” 逃避他自己干的好事
What do you mean, "From what?" From… From what he did.
你杀了他
You killed him.
什么
What?
就像你杀死了山姆·黑格一样
Just as you did Sam Haig.
就像你对你自己的弟弟一样
Just as you did your ane brother.
不 我弟弟死了吗
No, no, no. What? Is my brother dead?
你碰过的所有东西都一样
Everything you've touched is.
我弟弟死了吗 反正你也会杀了我 告诉我吧
Is my brother dead? You're gonna kill me anyway. Just tell me.
在某程度上吧
In a way.
但你已经知道 他成为现在这个样子 是你造成的
But you already know that you're the reason he became what he is.
就像你已经知道 山姆·黑格的死也是你造成的
Just as you already know that you're the reason Sam Haig died.
就像你已经知道的 我亲爱的儿子
Just as you already know that you're the reason
被夺走了也是你造成的
my beautiful boy was taken from me.
你的儿子
Your boy?
哈利是你的儿子
Harry was your boy?
艾尔莎
Ailsa.
艾尔莎
Ailsa?
是你吗
Is that you?
拜托
Come on.
等等 另一个呢 另一个是谁
Wait, and the other one? Who… Who's… Who's the other one?
拜托
Come on.
有一个兄弟
There was a brother.
闻起来像做♥爱♥的味道
Smells like sex.
所以就是你吗
Is that who you are?
你不记得我了
You don't remember me.
我记得
I remember.
哈利说你脑袋不太正常
Harry said you weren't right in the head.
莱尔
Lyle.
是你吗 莱尔
Is that you? Lyle?
我很遗憾…
I'm sorry…
对于你哥哥的
about what happened
遭遇
to your brother.
但是贱♥人♥ 如果你觉得
But, bitch, if you think
我会为你那个白♥痴♥儿子的死承担责任
I'm gonna take the blame for the death of your idiot son
在那个疯癫的混♥蛋♥ 对我亲爱的弟弟做了那种事之后…
after what that radge bastard did to my beautiful brother--
哈利是去帮你干脏活的
Harry was there to do your dirty work.
没有人要求他这么做
No one asked him to!
他是个可爱的小伙子
He was a sweet lad,
但即使在脑子最清楚的时候 哈利都不可能拼凑出这样的想法
but even on his best day, Harry couldnae rub two thoughts together.
莱尔总是更聪明的那个孩子
Lyle was always the smart one.
所以 不许和我说…
So don't you tell me--
我他妈的绝对没告诉他 要把我弟弟打到昏迷
I sure as fuck didn't tell him to beat my brother into a coma!
过了这么久 这就是为了哈利·詹宁斯
All this time, this has been about… Harry Jennings?
哈利·詹宁斯
Harry Jennings
活该死掉
deserved to die.
如果把我关在这里
So if that's why I'm here,
就为了看我对他卑躬屈膝
so you can watch me grovel over him,
那就太他妈糟糕了
it's too fucking bad
因为我永远不会向你
because I will never apologize to you
或是他的精神病弟弟道歉
or his psychotic brother
因为哈利·詹宁斯对威廉下的手
for what Harry Jennings did to William.
等你准备好就可以开始 婊♥子♥
Ready when you are, bitch.
山姆
Sam?
不 山姆
No, Sam!
山姆
Sam!
就是他
Oh, there he is.
我的另一个孩子
My other issue,
穆尔岛海王酒店的老大
the Mhòr king of Hotel Hochmagandy himself,
莱尔·詹宁斯
Lyle Jennings.
别担心 姑娘
And worry not, lass.
心碎是有药可治的
There's cures for ills that smite the heart.
把注意力集中在手头的工作上
Just try to focus on the task at hand.
对我们来说…
As far as we're all concerned…
发生在我们面前的事
what's happening right in front of us
就是唯一正在发生的事
is the only thing happening.
我看到你们了 警♥察♥夫妇
I see you, Mr. and Mrs. Polis.
稍等一下下
Just hold your fucking horses.
我知道这不是什么进步的说法
It's not a very progressive thing to say, I know,
但来这里的有两种孩子
but there are two kinds of kids who come here.
你能帮的那种 以及你帮不了的
The kind you can help and the kind you cannae.
没人能帮的那种
The kinds no one can.
崭露头角的反♥社♥会♥分子 和彻头彻尾的精神病患者
Budding sociopaths and the complete psychopaths.
后者都交给了我
Well, I'm the one who gets them.
最坏的人里最坏的 无可救药 完全没有希望的那帮人
The worst of the worst. The irredeemable. The completely fucking hopeless.
你有什么特别的资格吗
What makes you so uniquely qualified?
我是他们中的一员 所以我知道怎么和他们沟通
I'm one of them, so I know how to reach them.
通过教他们织毛衣
What? By teaching them how to knit?
还有帮他们铺床
And make their beds.
打扫厕所
Clean the loo.
做中式鸡肉沙拉
Make a fucking Chinese chicken salad.
所有生活中微小的快乐
All the wee joy
以及生活里的各种琐碎
and the… the wee mundane of life.
有用吗 -对 肯定能分散他们的注意力
Does it work? -Yeah. It definitely distracts them.
山姆·黑格是个什么样的孩子
What kind of a kid was Sam Haig?
山姆为得到他想要的东西 可以变成任何他需要扮演的人
Sam was anyone he needed to be in order to get whatever he wanted.
我会说他更像是反♥社♥会♥ 而不是精神病患者
I'd call him more sociopath than psychopath.
他为什么会来
Why was he here?
他和他学校里的一位老师谈恋爱了
He had a relationship with one of his teachers.
这种情况不是通常都怪罪老师吗
Doesn't the teacher usually get the blame?
但是学生偷了老师的银行卡 然后通过和她做♥爱♥
Not if the student steals the teacher's bank cards
套出银行卡密♥码♥ 就是他的问题了
and fucks the PIN number out of her.
这一桩是他15岁的时候干的
He was, uh, 15 year old for that one.
怎么 还有其他罪行
What, there were others?
是的 还有好几个
Aye, quite a few.
山姆从来没有朋友 他有的只有目标
Sam never had friends. He had targets.
对 其中一个目标 可能把他从悬崖上推了下去
One of whom may have chucked him off a cliff.
八成有一大堆人会想要这么对付他
There's probably a long list of people who could've done that to him.
四年前 山姆·黑格 来了这里 他想谈什么
So four years ago Sam Haig turns up here, and he wants to talk about… what?
他说他想写一本书 是关于他在这里的经历
He said he wanted to write a book about his time here.
你不相信他
You didn't believe him?
他似乎对谈论另一个人更感兴趣
Well, he… he seemed more interested in talking about one of the other lads.
另一个人是差点被他打死的那个 -你怎么知道的
The other lad he nearly beat to death? -How'd you know about that?
有你正式审问山姆的录像 谈到了他
There's a lovely recording of your interview with Sam talking about him.
我假定你说的这个录像 就是山姆·黑格来访时偷走的那个
I assume you're referring to the recording Sam Haig stole during his visit.
我说不好
I couldn't say.
是一个记者发给我的 他是在山姆的笔记本电脑上找到的
It was sent to me by a reporter who claims he found it on Sam's laptop.
他是在问火箭的事吗
Was he asking about Rocket?
火箭
Rocket?
被山姆打的孩子
The kid Sam beat up.
他叫火箭 -这是苏格兰俚语 意思是“疯子”
His name was Rocket? -This is Scottish slang for "crazy."
我以为在苏格兰俚语里 “苏格兰人”就是“疯子”的意思
I thought "Scottish" was Scottish slang for "crazy."
山姆遇到火箭 绝对是棋逢对手了
Well, Sam met his match with Rocket, that's for sure.
那孩子一下车就很吓人
The kid was scary as fuck when he got off the bus,
但在他有了那只死鱼眼之后…
but after he got that fucking dead eye…
死鱼眼
Dead eye?
他的一只眼睛是黑色的
One of his eyes was black.
但不是一开始就这样
But not to begin with.
是被山姆·黑格给踹黑的
Not until Sam Haig kicked the color right out of it.
知道火箭的真名吗
Does Rocket have a given name?
莱尔·詹宁斯
Lyle Jennings.
莱尔·詹宁斯
剧集 | 悬案解码(2025) | 导航列表