剧集 | 悬案解码(2025) | 导航列表
因为你是他的法定监护人
on the grounds that you were his legal guardian.
没错 我是的
That's true. I am.
那具体是什么意思
What does that mean, exactly?
简单来说就是
It means, simply put,
所有影响他生活的决定都由我来做
I make all the decisions that affect his life.
比如如何最好地分配他的财产
Such as how best to, um… allocate his finances?
我不确定我是否听懂了
I'm not sure I follow you.
我确定你听懂了
And I'm sure you do.
那我不确定我喜欢你的暗示 -你觉得那是什么
I'm not sure I like what you're implying. -What's that?
我在偷我一个病人的钱 这太荒谬了
That I'm somehow stealing money from one of my patients, which is absurd.
这是件非常好的作品
Very nice piece.
这里发生了什么 -这个人情况不好
What's happening? -This man is not well.
你得马上离开
You need to leave now.
警♥察♥ 我们是来查看他情况的 -我不在乎 你们两个都不能进来
Police. We're here to check on him. -I don't care. Neither of you can be here.
他怎么了 -见鬼了
What is wrong with him? -Fucking hell.
作为法定监护人 即使是有授权委托书的情况下
As legal guardian, even with power of attorney,
我也只能联♥系♥受托人
I'm only allowed to contact the trustee.
我也没有理由去联♥系♥
I have no reason to be
因为所有对威廉的照顾 都是我负责提供的
because I provide for every aspect of William's care.
只不过在这个情况下 受托人已经失踪四年了
Except the trustee, in this case, has been missing for four years.
所以银行委任了一位律师担任受托人
Which is why the bank appointed a lawyer to act as the trustee.
对 泽西银行
Yeah, the Bank of Jersey.
不管银行在哪里 是的
Wherever it may be, yes.
萝丝 帮帮我 -绝对不行
Rose, help me. -Absolutely not.
我不是在征求你的同意
I was not asking you for permission.
听着 我的朋友 你最好让开
Listen, my friend, it's best you step aside.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 -把他翻过来
Right. -Let's turn him over.
好的 -小心
Okay. -Careful.
假设我搜查这间办公室
Say I search this office.
你觉得我有多大机会
What do you think the chances are…
会找到威廉·林加德名下的 支票簿或是银行卡
…there might be a checkbook or bank card in William Lingard's name?
没有任何机会
Zero chance.
因为没有搜查令 你不会搜查这间办公室的
Because you're not going to search this office, not without a warrant.
这是个有趣的回答 -什么意思
That's a funny old answer. -Meaning?
意思是你可以直接说 “没有任何机会” 然后就闭嘴的
Meaning you could've just said "zero."
作为拥有授权书的人 我有权持有那些文件
As someone with power of attorney, I'm entitled to hold those documents.
对 但你告诉我 是你在付钱照顾威廉
Yeah, but you told me you pay for William's care
以换取他为你提供的广博的知识
in exchange for the vast knowledge he's giving you.
我只是想说明存在相应的规则
I'm making a point that there are rules.
如果我要取威廉信托里的钱
If I were withdrawing money from William's trust,
我得对每一笔开销都作出说明
I'd need to account for every expense.
是的 比如 2024款奔驰SLC 250D的年度保养
Yeah, such as the annual service on a 2024 Mercedes SLC 250D.
任何类似的行为都会立刻触发审查
That would trigger an immediate audit.
但请吧 玩得开心
But go ahead, have your fun.
没有家人来抱怨 不太可能会有人注意到
With no family to complain, not much chance of anybody noticing.
银行有很大的可能性会注意到
There's a large chance of the bank noticing.
任何人超过了分配的限额 系统都会随时提醒他们
There are systems that alert them if anyone goes over the allotted limit.
你有多少病人 是来自富裕家庭的独生子女
How many of your patients are only children from old money?
好了 你可以离开了
Okay, you can leave now.
你比无礼还要糟糕 堪称下流
You're worse than impertinent. You're being scurrilous.
你觉得如果检察官听说
How'd you think it'll sound to a prosecutor
梅里特·林加德失踪不久 你就出现
when they hear that not long after Merritt Lingard disappeared,
把她弟弟带走 开始花他的钱 他们会作何感想
you showed up, whisked her brother away, and then started spending his money?
出去
Get out.
等你的那些优秀同行们听说这件事
And when the fine folk in your world find out,
操蛋了…
oh, fuck me…
你就完了
…you're done.
我就完了 -嗯哼
I'm done? -Mm-hmm.
你知道我认识你的哪位同行吗
Do you have any idea who I know in your world?
不知道 我也不在乎
Uh, no, and I don't give a shit,
所以你可以把你的这份义愤填膺
so you can save this righteous indignation
留到你的审判上 好吗
for your trial, okay?
他们给他下了药 -他没事
They've got him drugged. -He's fine.
他就是被注射了镇静剂 -为什么
He's just been sedated. -What for?
有时如果他烦躁 我们就给他 注射小剂量的氯丙嗪或氟哌啶醇
Sometimes if he's agitated, we give him a small dose of Thorazine or Haldol.
有时 还是在我们出现之前 你还给多少病人注射了药物
Sometimes? Or right before we turned up? How many other patients you got doped up?
全都是
They all are.
操
Fuck.
威廉呢
Where's William?
带他上车 -我觉得你没有权…
Get him in the car. -I don't think you have the author--
不
No.
不 你的麻烦已经够多了
No.You're in enough trouble.
我觉得不是你预先计划好的
I don't think you planned it.
我猜可能属于那种 你照顾威廉时慢慢发展出来的
My guess is it probably just evolved as you looked after William.
一旦开始做 一旦尝到了甜头
One of those things that once you started, once you got a taste
知道多容易就能拿到钱 你就停不下来了
for how easy it was to get that money, you couldn't stop.
然后像大多数挪用公♥款♥的人一样
And then, like most embezzlers,
你晚上睡得可安稳了 告诉自己说这是你应得的
you sleep like a fucking baby at night by telling yourself you earned it.
我想和我的律师聊
I'd like to speak to my lawyer.
我再怎么强调都不为过 我一点不想后悔做了这件事 好吗
I cannot stress to you how much I don't wanna regret this, okay?
他什么都没收拾 所以会需要一把牙刷和一个…
Now, didn't pack anything, so he's gonna need a toothbrush and a t--
加斯珀
Jasper!
我刚才看到的是加斯珀吗
Was that Jasper I just saw?
是的
It was.
说他需要拿一些必需品 但我唯一看到他拿的是烟枪
Said he needed a few essentials, but the only essential I saw was a bong.
你为什么不叫他等我一下
Why didn't you ask him to wait for me?
因为你反复要求我少管闲事
You asked me repeatedly to mind my own fucking business.
可不包括看到有手榴弹要爆♥炸♥时
Not when you can see there's a hand grenade about to go off.
别害怕 公♥寓♥没有爆♥炸♥ -我说的是加斯珀
Well, fear not. The flat did not explode. -I was talking about Jasper.
我听懂你的比喻了
I got the metaphor.
今天上班不顺利
Bad day at the office?
滚开
Fuck off.
来吧 继续看你的电视吧
Go on, stick your choo-choos back on.
等一下 我也住在这里
Wait. I live here too.
说得好像我需要提醒似的
As if I need reminding.
我有资格担心 -我有资格不在乎
I'm allowed to be concerned. -I'm allowed not to care.
你需要振作起来 处理一些事情 你不能一直拖延
You need to deal with some stuff. You can't keep putting things off.
读维特根斯坦的博士 读到第八年的人还好意思说这种话
Says the man in his fucking eighth year of a PhD on Wittgenstein.
是克尔凯郭尔 混♥蛋♥ 你从不听我说话 是吗
It's Kierkegaard, you arse. Do you never listen?
也许你应该听一听 因为索伦探讨的主题之一
Maybe you should because one of S?ren's big themes
这就是我们早上起床的原因
is why we get up in the morning.
特定的原因 每个人都不同 我们自己的真♥相♥
A specific one, just for us. Our own truth.
你想知道我的吗 -一点都不想
Want to know mine? -Not remotely.
我爱我的生活
I love my life.
我有学业 有一点工作 有朋友 有爱好 你呢
Got my studies, bit of work, friends, hobbies. How about you?
如果你有朋友和爱好 你为什么总是待在这里
If you've got friends and hobbies, why the fuck are you always here?
我确实想要一瓶 谢谢
I'd love one, thanks.
扔得好 混♥蛋♥
Good throw, arsehole.
告诉你一声吧 我去上了写生课
And for your information, I've been going to a life drawing class.
甚至认识了一个可爱的女人 从葡萄牙或是巴西来的
Even met a lovely woman there. Portuguese or maybe Brazilian.
我们一直在调情 我一直在调情 她的英文不太好 尽管如此…
We've been flirting. Well, I've been flirting. Her English isn't very good. Still…
重点是我觉得你需要 找到你自己的真♥相♥ 卡尔
Point is, I think you need to find your own truth, Carl.
为了大家好 主要是为了我好
For everybody's sake, but mainly mine.
说完了 我想我更喜欢 你引用小野洋子的话
Finished? I think I preferred it when you were quoting Yoko.
滚开 卡尔 考虑一下我说的话吧
Oh, piss off, Carl. Think about what I said.
天啊
Oh, Jesus.
别在沙发上睡着了 你醒来只会更加抑郁
Don't fall asleep on the couch. You'll wake up more depressed.
你要去哪里 -洗衣房♥
Where are you off to? -The laundry.
在它关门之前
Before it closes.
找下班时间洗衣服 我们有真正的警方工作要做
Do your laundry in your own fucking time. There's actual police work to be done.
不是我的洗衣房♥ 卡尔 是梅里特的
It's not my laundry. It's Merritt's.
我在做你让我做的事 我在看无聊的日常琐事
I'm doing what you told me to do. Looking at the boring and the mundane.
具体是什么意思
Meaning what?
你会觉得这很蠢的 -我一定会的
You'll think it's stupid. -Oh, I'm sure I will.
但还是告诉我吧 否则我就把你给开了
But tell me anyway, or I'll give you the boot,
你可以继续之前的工作 当个弄臣 给楼上婊♥子♥们提供娱乐
and you can resume your prior role as merry-andrew to the cunts upstairs.
天啊 卡尔 你不能随便说这种话
Jesus, Carl. You can't just say things like that.
什么 “弄臣”吗
What, "merry-andrew"?
不是 “婊♥子♥”
No, "cunt."
剧集 | 悬案解码(2025) | 导航列表