剧集 | 悬案解码(2025) | 导航列表
你想在酒吧里这么说没事 但不能在工作场合随口说这种词
Want to use it at the pub, fine, but you can't bandy it about at work.
是有规定的 -对乔叟喜欢用 我也可以
There's rules. -It's good enough for Chaucer.
但这里不是古代英格兰 你也不是他妈的贝奥武夫
Except this isn't Old England, and you're not fucking Beowulf.
贝奥武夫 乔叟写的是《坎特伯雷故事集》…
Beowulf? Chaucer wrote The Canterbury Tale--
你就直说吧 巴斯妇
Just tell me, Wife of Bath.
我再一次 翻遍了梅里特的收据和信♥用♥卡♥账单
I went again through Merritt's receipts and credit card statements.
但这次 我往回追溯了一年 我看到了一个模式 或者是某种模式
But this time, I went back for a year, and I saw a pattern. Or a kind of one.
她去的所有商店都在皇家检控署附近
The shops she went to were close to the Crown Offices,
这是说得通的 因为她和威廉住的地方没什么商店
which makes sense because there's not much where she and William were living.
所以说得通 她下班后
It made sense that, after work,
在回家之前 她会去买♥♥东西 或者办些杂事
she'd do the shopping or errands before she went home.
但她去的一个地方让我印象深刻
But it stood out to me there was one place that she went to,
牛门街附近的一家洗衣店 那里离皇家检控署不远
a laundry near the Cowgate that wasn't really near the Crown Offices.
一开始 我想着:“没那么奇怪吧 ”
At first, I thought, "That's not so weird."
梅里特这样的人 对于洗衣服的地方会特别讲究
Merritt would be particular about where she took her clothes
因为都是很好的衣服
because they were so nice.
她会有她信任的地方
She'd have her trusted place
知道如何打理好东西
where they know how to look after nice things.
但这个地方不是那种地方
But this place wasn't that type of place.
据我所知 她只去过一次
She only went once, as far as I can tell,
而她去了很多次 皇家检控署附近的高级洗衣店
whereas she went lots of times to a posh place near the offices.
账单显示她去那里已经有好几年了
The statements show she'd been going there for years.
那她去另外这个地方干什么
What was she doing at this other place?
哦 我忘了说 这是在她消失前一周的事
Oh, and it was only a week before she disappeared.
带阿克拉姆一起去
Take Akram with you.
好的
Cool.
我是迪克森探员 这位是萨利姆探员 你是老板吗
I'm D.C. Dixon. This is D.C. Salim. Are you the proprietor?
对
Aye.
你是雪莉·阿特金斯吗 -有什么事吗
Are you Shirley Atkins? -What is this about?
我有一张四年前的收据
I have a receipt from four years ago.
我在想你能不能告诉我 关于这位客户的事
I was wondering if you might be able to tell me about the customer.
我要看一下 但估计帮不上忙
I'll look, but I doubt I could help.
我的记录都没有保存那么久
I don't even keep records for that long.
搞什么啊
What is this?
你很清楚我知道这是谁 -对不起 我…
You know bloody well I know who this is. -Sorry--
你真的觉得我会帮你找这个贱♥人♥
Honestly think I'd help you look for this bitch?
在她对我的柯丝蒂做过那些事后
After what she did to my Kirsty?
你认识梅里特 -我倒希望我从来没认识过她
You knew Merritt? -I wish I'd never fucking met her.
她是顾客吗 -她从来都不是顾客
She was a customer? -She was never a customer.
她是来向我和基斯道歉的 但她怂了
She came here to apologize to me and Keith but lost her fucking nerve.
那天是柯丝蒂的弟弟丹尼在工作
Danny, Kirsty's brother, was working that day.
她看了他一眼
She took one look at him
假装她的外套需要干洗
and pretended that her coat needed dry-cleaning
然后就逃跑了
and got the hell out.
你说她把外套留下了 你还保留着吗
You say she left her coat with you. Have you still got it?
你在开玩笑吗 我他妈把它给烧了
Are you kidding? I fucking burnt it.
她为什么要道歉 -你为什么不去问我女儿
What was she apologizing for? -Why don't you go ask my daughter?
你说她叫柯丝蒂 我要去哪里找她
Kirsty, you said her name was. Um, where can I find her?
在彭特兰里面
Inside Pentlands.
那所监狱
The prison?
梅里特·林加德在索顿 差点害死她后 她被关在了那里
Where they put her after Merritt Lingard nearly got her killed in Saughton.
马克·吉尔贝警员 你还记得他吗
P.C. Mark Gilbey. You remember him?
我应该记得吗 -我的第一个搭档
Should I? -My first partner.
他当时在值班
He was on call.
酒吧外发生骚乱
A disturbance outside a pub.
看起来没什么问题 直到出现了一把刀
It looked like nothing until there was a knife.
然后马克倒地 倒在了血泊中
Then Mark was on the ground in a pool of blood.
他活下来了 但他辞掉了工作
He survived, but…he left the job.
我不确定我们还能有什么别的做法
I'm not sure what we'd have done different,
但我还是感到内疚
but I felt guilty all the same.
现在依然如此
Still do.
但我从没想过 倒下的应该是我
But I've never wished it had been me.
我没那么说 不是我的原话
I didn't say that. Not exactly.
你差不多就是那个意思
You kinda did.
你还好吗 卡尔
You all right, Carl?
看来是见仁见智了
Seems to be a matter of opinion.
我今天听了太多观点了 这里有几个人很担心
Well, I had no shortage of them today. There's a few people round here who worry.
我没事 -不是担心你
I'm fine. -Uh, not about you.
是担心他们的名声
About their reputations.
就是记者来找故事 我反应过度了
It was a… journalist looking for a story. I overreacted.
他们想要你停职
They want you stood down.
我以为那是你的决定 -是的
I thought that was your shout. -It is.
这就让我 处在所有后续灾难的风口浪尖
Which puts me in the firing line for any further disasters.
你不会被他们动摇吧
Not letting them get to you, are you?
别自以为是 卡尔
Don't presume, Carl.
我们的交情很深 但现在 这意味着
We go back, but right now, that's an argument
要听取那些意见 而不是无视他们
for listening to those opinions rather than ignoring them.
你把我关在地下室是有原因的
You put me in that fucking basement for a reason.
对
Yes.
我希望你安静地做你的事 别打扰我
I'd like you to do your thing quietly, without bothering me.
眼不见心不烦
Out of sight, out of mind,
让我去做别人的肮脏的工作 对吧
while I do someone else's dirty work, yeah?
具体是什么肮脏的工作
What dirty work exactly is that?
你为什么把梅里特·林加德的案子 分派给弗格斯·邓巴
Why did you assign Merritt Lingard's case to Fergus Dunbar? Hm?
我会猜测是因为轮到他接案子了
I would imagine on the account of him being up next.
你为什么这么问 -你自己说的 这是个高调的案子
Why'd you ask? -You said yourself it was high profile.
拿了各项专款 让你的上级都很紧张
Had all the earmarks that your betters get all tingly about.
这就需要一个厉害的人 对吧
That calls for someone good.
弗格斯做了可靠的调查 -既然这么可靠 你为什么把他撤走
Fergus ran a solid investigation. -If it was so solid, why'd you pull him?
没有线索了 变成了悬案
There were no more leads, it went cold,
我需要他去别处办案
and I needed him elsewhere.
别处
Elsewhere.
离开大楼 -那是他的选择 不是我的
Out of the building? -That was his choice, not mine.
我挺喜欢弗格斯的
I liked Fergus.
就像这样 大家都忘了梅里特·林加德
Just like that, everybody forgot about Merritt Lingard.
不是所有人 -那是怎么回事
Not everyone. -So what, then?
半夜打来的电♥话♥ 有人叫你结案
Phone call, middle of the night? Someone tell you to shut it down?
我是第一个做到这个职位的女人
I'm the first woman ever to do this job,
这对我很重要 没错
and that's important to me, yes,
但对所有盯上我的人来说也很重要
but it's also important for anyone who comes after me.
所以你的意思是你同意了
So you went along with it
是为了不危及到你的重要职位
so you didn't jeopardize your important fucking position?
我完全不是这个意思 我不是胆小鬼
That's not what I'm saying at all. I'm no fucking coward.
该强硬的时候我也会强硬 你也非常清楚这一点
I push when I have to push, and you fucking well know that too.
需要我提醒你… -不用了
Need I remind you… -No, you need not.
…我不止一次救你于水火之中
…that I have saved your bacon on more than one occasion.
在这里 在外面
In here, out there.
你当时犯了一个错误 糟糕的决定 随便怎么形容吧
You made a mistake back then. Bad call, fucking whatever.
现在你要我纠正错误
Now you want me to fix it.
现在我想要你破案
Now I would like you to solve the case
同时不要因为 变成他妈的神经病而被解职
without being bounced for being fucking psycho.
有这个可能吗 -看情况
Is that possible? -Depends.
取决于你是否支持我
Got my back or not?
如果你还要问这个问题 那我说的话你根本没听进去
If you have to ask me that, you've not been listening.
看在上帝的份上 别再说“就应该是我”
And for Christ's sake, stop saying drippy rubbish
这种催泪的废话了
like "It should've been me."
嗨 柯丝蒂 请坐吧
Hi, Kirsty. Uh, take a seat.
这是栽赃嫁祸吗 来搞砸我的假释
Is this some kind of a stitch-up? Here to fuck up my parole?
不是 -因为我六周后就要出去了
No. -'Cause I'm out in six weeks.
你是模范囚犯 -我绝对是
You're a model prisoner. -I fucking well am.
你要回洗衣房♥吗 -洗衣房♥我已经受够了 谢谢
Gonna go back to the laundry? -Had enough laundry, thank you.
我会尽量跑得远远的
I'm getting as far away as I can.
重新来过
Start all over?
消失
Disappear.
你害怕了 -傻子才会不害怕
You're afraid. -Be an idiot otherwise.
谁在索顿袭击了你
Who attacked you at Saughton?
考虑到他们做的第一件事 就是刺伤了我的眼睛 我说不好
Seeing as the first thing they did was stab me in the eye, I couldn't say.
梅里特·林加德在那不久之后失踪了
Merritt Lingard disappeared not long after.
对 因为我派人杀了她
Aye, I had her killed.
差点害死我的报应 -真的吗
Payback for nearly getting me killed. -Really?
剧集 | 悬案解码(2025) | 导航列表