剧集 | 悬案解码(2025) | 导航列表
we'll give you another month to think about it and try again.
(克莱尔·马什 请回家吧 威廉需要你)
你还好吗
You okay?
第一次机会
First guess.
好好猜
Make it a good one.
山姆·黑格
Sam Haig?
你对山姆做了什么
What did you do to Sam?
有一天 我想带你去班尼贝格山
I'd love to take you to Benny Beg one day.
那是绝佳的攀岩入门地
That's a great wee crag to get you started climbing.
谁说我想学攀岩了
Who said I wanted to learn how to climb?
你穿好衣服了 -对 我得走了
You're dressed. -Yeah, I have to go.
没事吧 -对 出了些情况
Everything okay? -Yeah. Something's come up.
如果你告诉我 什么时候能再见到你 我才会原谅你
Well, I'll only forgive you if you tell me when I can see you again.
我会离开一段时间 -去哪儿
I'll be gone for a while. -Where?
穆尔 去一段时间
Mhòr, for a bit.
穆尔 穆尔上有什么
Mhòr. What is on Mhòr?
是个岛
It's an island.
这个我知道 但对你来说 穆尔有什么
Yeah, I know that. But what's on Mhòr for you?
我的父亲
My father.
你要离开多久 -谁知道呢
So how long you be gone? -Who knows?
哇“谁知道呢” 意思是“永远”
Wow. "Who knows" is code for forever.
拜托 我不是要回去和我父亲一起住
Please. I'm not going home to live with my father.
我要见他 然后…
I need to see him. And then, uh--
然后呢
And then what?
等我回来会给你打电♥话♥ -什么时候
I'll ring when I get back. -Which is when?
我不知道 等我回来
I don't know. When I get back.
你的信息真是精准呢 -我们不能不分享生活 单纯做♥爱♥吗
You're a right font of information. -Can't we just fuck without sharing?
这就是我们现在 在做的事 是吗 单纯做♥爱♥吗
Is that what we're doing now? Just fucking?
你以为这是什么
What did you think this was?
我得走了 但你可以留下来 叫个客房♥服务 好好享受一番
I have to go. But you can stay. Order some room service. Make a day of it.
嘿 梅里特
Hey, Merritt.
去你的
Fuck you.
你对山姆做了什么
What did you do to Sam?
我利用了他
I used him.
仅此而已吗
That's all?
我不友善
I was unkind.
是因为山姆吗
Is this about Sam?
不是
No.
但山姆·黑格是因为你才死的
But Sam Haig is dead because of you.
山姆死了
Sam's dead?
每次你答错
Every time you give a wrong answer,
你都会让自己更加难受一些
you're gonna make things just a bit more uncomfortable.
所以从现在开始 你可能想要认真思考一番
So from now on, you might want to really think
再开口说话了
before you speak.
随着压力的增加
The hyperbaric chamber will begin to heat up
增压舱将开始加热
as pressure increases.
在五个大气压下 或50米深处
At five atmospheres, or 50 meters depth,
增压舱的内部温度将达到32摄氏度
the temperature inside the chamber will be around 32 Celsius,
合90华氏度
or 90 degrees Fahrenheit.
经验法则是深度越深 温度越高
The rule of thumb is the deeper, the hotter.
氧气会变得更稠密 呼吸会变得更困难
Oxygen will become denser, and it will become tougher to breathe.
人可能会开始出现高氧症
A person may start to experience hyperoxia,
也就是呼吸中的二氧化碳含量过高
or high levels of CO2 in their breathing.
这些症状包括 颤抖 流汗 精神混乱
These symptoms include trembling, sweating, confusion,
头痛和视力模糊
headaches, and blurred vision.
剧集 | 悬案解码(2025) | 导航列表