剧集 | 悬案解码(2025) | 导航列表
但你还是可以生气
But you can still be mad.
没关系 你完全可以生气
That's okay. You're allowed to be fucking mad.
也许我们第一次会议就谈这个吧
Maybe let's have our first meeting about that.
我在这里
I am here.
我在听
I'm listening.
我发誓
Promise.
早上好
Morning.
算不上什么案卷 对吧
Not much of a file, is it?
警♥察♥看了一眼悬崖 就当场下了定论
Police took one look at that cliff and made the call right there.
换作是我可能也会这么做的
I'd likely have done the same myself.
伤势与 从很高处跌落所致的创伤一致
Injuries consistent with traumatic fall from a great height.
就好像从很高处坠落 还会导致不严重受伤似的
As if there's a fall from a great height that's not traumatic.
好吧 你的问题是什么
Okay, so what's your problem?
除了死亡时间线和死因都很可疑之外
Outside of the timeline and cause of death being very fucking dodgy.
找到黑格的人 保罗·埃文斯 -对 那个攀岩教练
Mm, the guy who found Haig, Paul Evans. -Yeah, yeah, the climbing instructor.
是的
Yeah.
他说他前一天晚上和他妻子在一起
He says he was with his wife the night before
第二天一早去给网站拍照时 发现了黑格的尸体
and found Haig's body in the morning when he went to take pictures.
但他发现黑格尸体的那天 下了倾盆大雨
But the day he found Haig's body, it was pouring rain.
这里可是苏格兰
It's Scotland.
他醒来时可能下雨了
Could've been rain when he woke up,
到达那里时阳光明媚 回家的时候又下了一场暴风雪
sun when he got there, a fuckin' blizzard when he went home.
他那天晚上 给黑格的一次性手♥机♥发了十几条短♥信♥
He also sent about a dozen messages to Haig's burner phone that night.
举几个例子 -说吧
A few examples. -Go on.
“不要再有秘密了”
"No more secrets."
“我觉得你需要将一切公之于众”
"I think you need to get everything out in the open."
“这和我的妻子无关”
"This isn't about my wife."
“我想让你知道我理解你的处境”
"I want you to know that I see you."
“你回酒店了吗 ”
"Are you back at the hotel?"
“她还在吗 ”
"Is she still there?"
等等 “她”是指谁 -肯定是指梅里特
Hold on. Who's "she"? -It's gotta be Merritt.
一直没有回应 直到最后一条信息
And there was no response until the last message, which said,
“我要去爬山了 山姆”
"I'm going for a climb, S."
而且没人跟进这些东西
And no one followed up on any of it.
一旦黑格的死 被认定是意外 这一切都无关联了
It was irrelevant to Haig's death once it was deemed accidental.
这跟梅里特有关联
It's not irrelevant to Merritt.
黑格和梅里特 一直在王子花♥园♥酒店见面
Haig and Merritt had been meeting up at the Prince's Garden Hotel,
黑格的编辑说 他用一次性手♥机♥ 确保安全
and Haig's editor said he had a burner phone for security.
埃文斯和黑格聊了秘密 还有“我理解你的处境”之类的话
So Evans was talking to Haig about all that stuff, secrets, and "I see you" and all that.
你和卡尔不会这样说话吗 -我都不会跟我老婆这么说话
You and Carl don't talk like that? -I don't talk to my wife like that.
也许你应该这么做
Maybe you should.
你好 萝丝 -嗨 唐娜
Hello, Rose. -Hiya, Donna.
你想吃早餐吗 脾气暴躁先生 -我不饿
You want breakfast, Mr. Grumpy Arse? -I'm not hungry.
你真的想要空着肚子 面对黑暗小天使吗
Wanna face the wee angel of darkness on an empty stomach?
我不饿 -随便你吧
I'm not hungry. -Suit yourself.
老天爷啊
Fuck sake.
萝丝 你想要什么吗 来杯茶
Rose, you want anything? Cup of tea?
不用了 谢谢 我已经喝了太多杯了
Uh, no, thanks. I've had too many cups already.
你是叫瑞特什去修剪草坪了吗 -对 怎么了
Did you tell Ritesh to mow the lawn? -Yeah, why?
他是你的照护者 不是你的园丁
He's your carer, not your gardener.
花♥园♥比我更需要照护 看起来一团糟
The garden needs more care than I do. Looks like shite.
而且他待在外面 总比他妈的一直在周围徘徊要好
He's better off out there than fucking hovering around all the time.
黑暗天使
Angel of darkness?
理疗师 要么会帮我恢复走路 要么会因为谋杀罪被关入大牢
Physiologist who's either gonna get me walking again or locked up for murder.
好了 告诉我吧
Okay, so… tell me.
如果卡尔已经审问了保罗·埃文斯
If Carl already shook the tree of Paul Evans,
我们为什么还在谈这个事
then why are we having this conversation?
埃文斯的故事有太多漏洞 -漏洞百出
Evans's story's full of holes. -It's leaky as fuck.
很可能是因为他不想让人知道 他和黑格之间的特殊友谊
Probably doesn't want anyone to know about his special friendship with Haig.
也可能他知道更多 关于梅里特的事 但没有坦白
Or he knows more than he's saying. About Merritt.
如果你这么想 那就回去再骚扰他一次 去问问他
If you think that, then go back and pester him again. Ask him.
问他… -他在隐瞒什么
Ask him…? -What he's hiding.
直接就这么问他
Just come right out and ask him?
为什么不呢 这就是你想知道的
Why not? That's what you wanna know.
保罗·埃文斯 如果有所隐瞒 是不会告诉我的
Paul Evans is not gonna tell me if he's hiding something.
有问的方式 也有不问的方式 如果你明白我的意思
There's ways to ask and ways not to ask, if you know what I mean.
取决于你的胆子有多大
Depends on how big your balls are.
我都没有…
I don't even have…
没那么大 -回答错误
Well, they're not that big. -Wrong answer.
我是认真的 萝丝 如果真是这样 那你来这里干什么
I'm serious, Rose. If that's true, what the fuck are you doing here?
再试一次
Try again.
我胆子非常大
I have very big balls.
就这样 很简单吧
There you go. That was easy.
让我和你一起想办法 看看怎么搞一搞保罗·埃文斯吧
Let's me and you figure out how you're gonna fuck with Paul Evans.
天啊 那个该死的安全舱口
God, that effing, fucking safety hatch.
快点
Hurry up!
我跟那个混小子说了 他需要来修理
I told that bastarding boy he needs to fix that.
该死的混♥蛋♥
Fucking arsehole.
我是来赴约的
I'm here for my appointment.
可以不要那样吗 谢谢
Oh, could you not? Thank you.
我想你是 用不正当的手段找到我的地址的
I take it you found my address by inappropriate means?
这很公平 因为你抛弃了我
Which is fair enough, given your abandonment of me.
我得说 这是个不错的住处 有点古怪 但很可爱
Gotta say, it's a nice place. I mean, a bit weird. But cute.
可爱
Cute?
就像20岁的你 和学生朋友一起在这里住过
Mm, like 20-year-old you lived here with your student mates.
20岁的我 确实和学生朋友一起住在这里
20-year-old me did live here with my student mates.
那你家是什么样的 -像我的前妻
What's your place like? -Like my ex-wife.
所以我们的生活 都沉浸在自己的悲惨历史中
So we both live steeped in our own sad histories.
除了我打赌你在这里玩得更开心
I'll bet you had a lot more fun here.
并不是 我体重严重过轻 深陷抑郁
Not really. I was severely underweight and deeply depressed.
我20多岁的大部分时间 都在称量胡萝卜和做开合跳
My twenties were spent weighing carrots and doing star jumps.
听起来依然比我的婚姻要好
Sounds better than my marriage.
我宁愿在20多岁 就把我的痛苦发泄出来
I'd rather have gotten my suffering out in my twenties.
你了解痛苦 是吧 -在凶杀组工作了15年
You know suffering, do you? -Fifteen years on the murder squad.
我是指你自己的痛苦
I meant your own.
你就用这种方式指责我自怜 好极了
So this is where you accuse me of self-pity. Great.
我没有指责你 我只是观察
I don't accuse. I just… observe.
你见过索南伯格医生了吗 -是的
Have you met Dr. Sonnenberg? -I have.
你觉得如何
And what did you think?
她让我想起了我的阿姨艾妮
She reminds me of my aunt Enid.
喜欢在花♥园♥里慢悠悠忙活
The kind that likes to potter round the garden,
确保所有三色堇 都茁壮生长的那种人
making sure all the pansies are healthy
而在花下面埋了很多尸体
on top of all the bodies buried underneath.
总之 我要放弃心理治疗了
Anyway, I'm giving up on therapy.
你不能放弃你还没尝试过的东西
You can hardly give up on something you haven't tried.
我的房♥客马丁说 我应该多关注自己的梦
Martin, my lodger, says I should pay more attention to my dreams.
我真的不记得了我最后一个梦了
Honestly can't remember the last one I had.
我觉得你应该一醒过来就写下来
You're supposed to write them down as soon as you wake up before you forget.
不 我的意思是我没有梦
No, I meant I don't have them.
你不做梦
You don't dream?
我不睡觉
I don't sleep.
你这还不需要治疗吗
And you don't need therapy?
我需要睡觉 -他们现在有药片之类的了
I need sleep. -Well, they have pills and things now.
药片会吓到我
Mm. They scare me.
总是会读到别人 吃完安♥眠♥药♥醒来之后
You read about people all the time, waking up after a sleeping pill
把冰箱里所有东西都吃光了
and they've eaten everything in the fridge,
或者发现前门开着 狗已经系上绳子了
or the front door's open and the dog's got its lead on,
要么会赤身裸体醒来 而前女友在浴室里
or you wake up naked next to their ex in the bathroom.
你为什么来这里 卡尔
Why are you here, Carl?
我不知道
I don't know.
我以为我知道
I thought I did.
但现在我不知道了
But now I don't.
等你想好了 可以回来告诉我
When you figure it out, you can come back and tell me.
今天就到此为止吧
I think that's us for today.
老天爷啊
Fuck's sake.
太好了
Yes.
我尝试过一次攀岩
You know, I tried rock climbing once.
我现在改跳尊巴了 宁愿脚踏实地
I do Zumba now. Prefer to keep my feet on the ground.
行吧 那你来这里做什么
Right. What is it that brings you here then?
迪克森探员 我找克洛伊·埃文斯
D.C. Dixon. I'm looking for Chloe Evans?
剧集 | 悬案解码(2025) | 导航列表