剧集 | 悬案解码(2025) | 导航列表
What?
我们逮捕了枪击案的嫌犯 - 我的枪击案
We've arrested someone for the shooting. - My shooting?
我不确定 你能声称对此的专属拥有权 但没错
I'm not sure you can claim exclusive rights, but yeah.
是谁 - 你不认识 也没听说过
Who is it? - No one you know or know of.
他叫什么名字 - 我们不能告诉你
What's his name? - We can't tell you.
直到你确认枪手的身份
Uh, not until you've identified the shooter.
我们需要你来指认枪手
We need you to come in for a lineup.
我 - 詹姆斯很难做到 对吧
Me? - Well, Jim can hardly do it, can he?
我们都很难做到 因为那个混♥蛋♥当时戴着面具
Neither of us can, given the fucker was wearing a mask.
你看到他的眼睛了
You saw his eyes.
你在报告上说的
You said so in the report.
行吧
Okay.
你希望我什么时候过去 盯着别人的眼睛看
When would you like me to come and look in some bloke's eyes?
越快越好 如果可以的话 就今天
The sooner, the better. Today, if you could.
不行 我日程已经满了 - 好吧 那什么时候
Can't. Fully booked. - Okay. When?
我会查看我的日程表
I'll consult my calendar.
行 - 行
Right. - Right.
你在调查格兰姆·芬奇
You looking at Graham Finch?
我在调查所有人
Looking at everybody.
别碰任何东西
Don't touch anything.
你真是个了不起的导师呢
Amazing mentor you are.
我知道 这是天赋
I know. It's a gift.
莫克总督察
D.C.I. Morck?
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
再走一遍整个过程
Walking it all through once more.
你们要我指认枪手
You want me to ID someone in a lineup.
我需要记起他们的脸
I need to remember their face.
你们在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
布鲁斯总督察 让我们盯着这地方 看有谁会出现
D.C.I. Bruce asked us to... watch the place, see who showed up.
怎么 都过了四个月 他让你们整天坐在外面
What, he's got you sitting outside all day
怀着能碰到有用的人的一线希望
in the vain hope of bumping into someone useful four months later?
要么他对你们两个 极度没信心 这也是有可能的
Either he has zero faith in either of you,
要么就是...你们没有告诉我真♥相♥
which is possible, or... you're not telling me the truth.
我们想回来看一下 我们有没有遗漏什么
We thought we'd come and see if we missed something.
看看这次有没有想出什么新线索
See if something new didn't occur to us this time.
那你们这次想到什么新线索了吗
Did anything new occur to you this time?
我们认为你是对的
We think you are right.
刺伤艾伦先生的人 离开了公♥寓♥ 但没有离开现场
That whoever stabbed Mr. Allen left the flat, but not the scene.
也许刺伤并不是真正的犯罪
That maybe the stabbing wasn't the actual crime.
刺伤一个人的头不是真正的犯罪
Stabbing a bloke in the head isn't an actual crime?
他的意思是那不是真正的目的 - 对 我就是这个意思
He meant not the actual objective. - Yes, that's what I meant.
那你觉得真正的目的是什么
What was the actual objective, do you think?
杀死一个警♥察♥ - 任何出现的警♥察♥
To kill a cop. - Just any cop who showed up?
也许是对警♥察♥怀恨在心的人
Maybe someone with a grudge against the police.
那这里几乎所有人都是这样
That's pretty much everyone around here.
是什么让你们百分百确定
What makes you absolutely sure
阿奇·艾伦不是真正的目标
that Archie Allen wasn't the actual target?
他只是一个无足轻重的小罪犯
He was a petty criminal of no real weight or consequence.
太平间里装满了无足轻重的小罪犯
The morgues are full of petty criminals of no real weight or consequence.
我好像记得在记者会上有个记者
I seem to remember there was a journalist at the press conference
说了一句关于他是线人的事
who mentioned something about him being an informant.
《苏格兰电讯报》丹尼斯·派珀
Dennis Piper, Scottish Telegraph.
你能告诉我们这是不是真的吗
Can you tell us if it's true
你能否告诉我们你和哈迪督察 是否真的认识受害者阿奇·艾伦
that you and D.I. Hardy knew the victim, Archie Allen,
而且他是拿钱的秘密线人
and if he was a paid confidential informer?
如果他是 那他也没有登记过
He hadn't been registered.
受害者的全名是 阿奇·阿兰·艾伦 来自阿兰岛的人
Victim's full name was Archie Arran Allen, the man from Arran.
你们知道我怎么知道的吗 案卷里有
You know how I know this? It was in the file.
我是读过之后才知道的 这对我来说很奇怪
I didn't know it until I read it, which for me is very strange
因为我喜欢名字
'cause I love names.
特别喜欢 名字就像狗 经常长得像主人的样子
Love 'em. Names are like dogs. Often resemble their owners.
我不会忘记名字
I don't forget names,
但我不得不在案卷里 才看到阿奇·艾伦的名字
but I had to read Archie Allen's name in a file.
安德森警员从没说过受害人的名字 他只说他去现场的目的是...
P.C. Anderson never said the victim's name. All he said was he was here on...
例行上门检查 此人的女儿从兰开斯特打来电♥话♥
Routine wellness. Your man's daughter in Lancaster called in.
说她爸几天没回她电♥话♥了
Said her dad hadn't returned her calls.
但他从没说过的话是
And what he never said was...
坐在椅子上 刺刀刺进脑袋里的这个大混♥蛋♥
was big fucker in the chair, bayonet in his head,
那就是阿奇·阿兰·艾伦
that's fucking Archie Arran Allen.
也许他不知道
Maybe he didn't know that.
他女儿会告诉他名字的 - 可能他忘了说吗
Oh, the daughter would've told him. - He forgot to mention it?
他很紧张 所以也许吧
He was nervous, so maybe,
但假设你的说法是对的 阿奇只是用来钓大鱼的诱饵
but let's say you're right that Archie was bait for a bigger fish.
那也只需要打电♥话♥ 用个无害的理由 比如说
It's only a matter of calling in something as innocuous as,
我不知道 例行上门检查
oh, I don't know, a routine wellness check.
然后通过这种方式 砰 有人就会找到尸体
Then this way, boom, someone finds the body,
后援不会马上赶到 你就有时间做你需要做的事了
the cavalry don't appear right away... gives you time to do what you need to do.
枪手是冲着你或哈迪总督察来的
The shooter was here for you or D.I. Hardy?
不 我们跟那个人没有任何关系 我们只是偶然来到这里的
No, no, no, not at all, no. We had zero connection with the man. We were here by chance.
相反 年轻的安德森警员 倒可能会经常来这里
Conversely, young Officer Anderson was probably around here quite a bit.
因为这是他的辖区
This was his section.
我打赌他都进过这间房♥子好几次
I bet he'd been inside this fucking house a few times.
你觉得他认识阿奇·艾伦
You think he knew Archie Allen?
我觉得完全有可能 仔细调查的话
I think it's entirely possible that if you look,
会发现安德森警员 与阿奇·艾伦是有关联的
P.C. Anderson and Archie Allen had an overlap.
那个记者说错了一点 但没差多少 而该死的安德森...
That journalist was off by a little bit but not by much, and fucking Anderson...
你入职多久了 一个月
How long you been on the job? A month?
三个月 长官
Three, sir.
安德森在学院的成绩是全班第一名
Anderson was top of his class at the academy.
我查过了
I looked it up.
所以他不傻 但他很努力装出傻乎乎的样子
So he wasn't dumb. But he made a big play of acting like it.
我觉得武器是从这里拿的 - 不许...
Think the weapon came from here. - Don't...
当着我的面摸了所有家具 那他留下的指纹都会被当作新手失误
Touching all the furniture, so his prints would be written off as a rookie move.
所以哈迪和我吓到他了 他甚至还不知道怎么解释
Hardy and I surprised him. He didn't know his own story yet.
他看到了尸体 但他脑子里想的 都是如何与它撇清关系
He'd seen the body, but he was thinking about how to distance himself from it.
我们知不知道 阿奇·阿兰·艾伦真的有个女儿吗
I mean, do we even know if Archie Arran Allen has a daughter?
你们最好去查清楚吧
That would be good for you to find out.
我拿钥匙时有种感觉 这儿的人似乎认识你
Got the feeling when I picked up the keys that, uh, they knew you here.
我有时会来这里
I come here sometimes.
当我需要空间的时候
Mm. When I need some space.
挺适合你的
It suits you.
你到底想知道 关于我的部门的什么事
What is it, exactly, that you want to know about my department?
我没法告诉你具体的 - 肯定是发生了什么 你才联♥系♥上我的
I couldn't tell you exactly. -Something must've made you get in touch.
鉴于我的职位并不高 我猜是某件特定的事
As I'm not very high up, I'm... guessing it's something specific.
我是记者 不是警♥察♥
I'm a reporter, not a cop.
在我的工作中 试图引导别人的想法 常会弄巧成拙
But in my job, planting ideas often backfires.
某个人要么知道一件事 要么就是不知道
Someone knows something or they don't.
我们第一次见面的时候 我觉得你很眼熟
When we first met, I thought you looked familiar.
是吗
Oh?
其实我之前就知道你
Actually, I knew.
真的吗
Really?
你旁观了芬奇案的审判
You were at the Finch trial.
几乎每天都去
Almost every day.
我知道的原因 是因为你就坐在我老大后面
The reason I know that is you were sitting right behind my boss,
苏格兰总检察长 史蒂芬·本恩斯
the lord advocate, Stephen Burns.
好记性
Good memory.
所以我的问题是
So my question is,
这跟格兰姆·芬奇有关吗
is this to do with Graham Finch?
或者和史蒂芬·本恩斯有关
Or maybe Stephen Burns?
或者与二人都有关系
Or maybe both.
你明白 我无法相信你
You understand I can't trust you.
信任是双向的 不是吗
Well... trust works both ways, doesn't it?
你和史蒂芬那么近 这让我感到紧张
Your proximity to Stephen makes me nervous.
我记得看到你们俩聊天 - 聊了聊天气
As I recall seeing you two chatting. -Chatting about the weather.
你可能是在陷害我 - 陷害你什么
You could be setting me up. - For what?
我当时不认识史蒂芬·本恩斯 我现在也不认识他
I didn't know Stephen Burns then, and I don't know him now.
在这个问题上 我希望你能帮我 - 所以你调查的是史蒂芬
I am hoping you can help me with that. - So it's Stephen you're looking at?
我会以为你们俩是站在同一边的
I would think you two would be on the same side.
对
Aye.
你会觉得是这样
You'd think so.
回到我的第一个问题
剧集 | 悬案解码(2025) | 导航列表