剧集 | 悬案解码(2025) | 导航列表
Personally, I think it's better we put them away sooner.
内阁秘书提议我们成立一个新部门
The cabinet secretary is proposing we establish a new department.
专注于调查类似案件
One that's focused on examining similar cases
可能有助于服务公众的利益
which might serve the public's interest.
破解每一起案件 不是都有助于服务公众的利益吗
Doesn't the solving of every case serve the public interest?
你是个好警员 莫伊拉
You're a good officer, Moira,
但有时候 你不顾大局
but sometimes you forget the wider picture.
我需要解决昨天放到我桌上的案子
I need to be solving the cases on my desk yesterday,
而不是在我出生前就发生的案子
not ones from before I was born.
我的侦探人数也就勉强够用
I've barely got enough detectives to cover the ground as it is,
更别说新的部门了
let alone a new department.
我得提一下 这个新部门会有自己的预算
I should mention the department will have its own budget.
什么样的预算
What sort of budget?
可观的预算
A substantial one.
取决于你选择的案子 越高调越好
Depending on the cases you choose. Bigger profile the better.
苏格兰皇家检控署 已编辑好了一份可以考虑的案件清单
The Crown Office has put together a list of cases to consider.
当然也会安排一位大律师供你们差遣
And, of course, you'd have an advocate at your disposal.
案件和预算都由我全权决定
I'll have full discretion over all of it, cases and budget?
这是你的部门
It's your department.
我觉得我能接受
Mm. I suppose I could make that work.
很好
Good.
好了 你想找谁来做这份工作
Now, who do you have in mind for the job?
只是我而已
Only me.
我今天回去了
I went back today.
什么都没变 都是他妈的白♥痴♥
Nothing's changed. All fucking morons.
我打算老老实实上下班 然后就不去想了
I think I'm gonna put my time in and be done with it.
然后谁知道呢 也许我可以和你一起玩
And then, who knows? Maybe I'll just hang out with you.
争论一下足球
Argue about football.
好香呀
Smells good.
快做好了
It's nearly done.
你今天一定很辛苦吧
It's been a long day, I'm sure.
剩下的就交给我吧
I'll take it from here.
我坚信那些犯下暴♥力♥罪行的人
I firmly believe that those who commit violent crime
永远都逃脱不了的
don't ever truly get away with it.
法庭可能会释放他们
Um, the court might set them free,
但无论是良心 业力还是老天爷
but be it conscience, karma, or the universe,
无论如何 他们最终 都会因为自己的所作所为而受到惩罚
they are, ultimately, one way or another, punished for what they've done.
这是梅里特·林加德
That was Merritt Lingard,
格兰姆·芬奇案的主检察官
the lead prosecutor in the Graham Finch trial,
本案已宣告结束…
which reaches its conclusion…
你不会逼我看这些胡扯的东西吧
You're not gonna make me watch that nonsense?
哦 行吧
Oh, I see.
你挑吧
Your choice.
只要跟罪犯或法庭无关就行
As long as it's got nothing to do with criminals or courts.
你还在这里
You're still here.
哦 不麻烦的 都给他收拾妥当了
Oh, it was no trouble. He's all set now.
你真好心
That's very nice of you.
我去拿个外套就走 -我弟弟已经是个成年人了
I'll just get my coat. -My brother is a grown man.
他不是小孩子了
He's not a child.
当然
Of course.
我的意思是他不是你年幼的儿子
I'm saying that he's not your baby boy.
我知道 -什么
I know. -What?
我知道他不是我年幼的儿子
I know he's not my baby boy.
那就别把他当小孩子看
Then treat him as such.
行
Yeah.
马丁
Martin!
我不知道你对我有什么期望 -你能把声音调小一点吗
I don't know what you expect from me. -Could you turn it down?
我可以 是的 你得先跟他谈谈
I could, yes. You need to talk to him first.
我每个月付500英镑 不是为了搞到自己耳朵流血的
I don't pay £500 a month to have my ears bled out.
他把我的食物都吃光已经够糟了 -我听不见你说话
It's bad enough he eats all my food. -I can't hear you.
我是认真的 我知道他讨厌你 他真的要拿我出气吗
I'm serious. I get that he hates you. Has he really gotta take it out on me?
我在这里努力工作呢
I'm trying to work.
工作 哦 那你找到工作了
Work? Oh, you got a job, then?
我听不见你说话
Can't hear you.
搞什么 -房♥子着火了
What the fuck? -The house is on fire.
滚开 着火的话我会闻到烟味的 -这个房♥间太恶心了
Fuck off. I'd smell the smoke. -This room is disgusting.
那又怎样 整个房♥子都是个垃圾场
So what? This whole place, it's just a dump.
你可以偶尔别这么懒 打扫一下
You could get off your arse and clean it
因为马丁不是女佣 你知道吗
because Martin is not a parlor maid, you know?
对 行吧 我还要写作业 所以…
Yeah, well, I've got homework, so…
生物学作业
Biology?
关小一点
Turn it down,
不然我就把这个房♥间里 所有该死的东西都扔到窗外去
or I will throw everything in this room out of the fucking window.
你是个混♥蛋♥
You're a prick.
很多人都这么说
So I keep hearing.
(未知发件人)
(你好 梅里特)
(你明白的 你根本不该靠近法庭)
(你不是个好人)
(“正义”这个词 从你丑陋的嘴里说出来都被玷污了)
(你最好还是坐在电脑前买♥♥醉吧)
早上好 女士 -你是谁
Good morning, madam. -Who are you?
我是阿克拉姆·萨利姆 我一直在等着见你
Uh, I'm Akram Salim. I've been waiting to see you.
那你还得继续等了 我很忙
And the wait continues. I'm very busy.
是的 我在行政部门兼♥职♥ 主要是做IT
Yes, I work part-time in admin, mostly IT,
但我希望可以去你的部门工作
but I was hoping I might move into your department.
我在我老家叙利亚有相关经验 -去和招聘人员谈
Uh, I have experience back home in Syria. -Speak to recruitment.
对 他们说现在不招人 但如果你能给我一点时间…
Yes. They say nothing is available, but if you just give me a moment--
那恐怕这里就没有工作给你了
I'm afraid there's no path for you here, then.
他怎么进来的
How did he get in here?
你给他发了通行证
Is that a pass I see?
不 他只是…
No, he just, um…
他是做IT工作的 他不可以进入这个区域
He works in IT. He's not allowed in this part of the building.
你尝尝这些就知道了
If you try these, you'll understand.
把他赶走
Get rid of him.
你是警♥察♥
You're a cop.
谁说的
Who says?
你脖子上挂的那个东西 你有开枪打过人吗
That thing round your neck. Have you shot anyone?
今天没有
Not today.
你见过尸体吗
Have you seen dead bodies?
见过几个
A few.
我看到我爷爷死了 -是吗
I saw my granda dead. -Yeah?
他尿裤子了
He pished himself.
你没杀他吧
You didn't kill him, did you?
没有 我妈说他的死因是 喝了太多酒 吃了太多薯片
Nah. My mum said it was all the Tennent's and crisps that got him.
这种死法倒是不错
That's not a bad way to go.
哇 我自己的部门
Whoa. My own department?
恭喜你
Congratulations.
你开玩笑吗
Are you joking?
这是内阁秘书亲自委托成立的
It's been commissioned by the cabinet secretary himself.
真的吗 -对
Really? -Yeah.
你会负责审查全国各地的悬案
You'll be reviewing cold cases from all over the country.
苏格兰皇家检控署 已经整理了一份名单
There's a list here from the Crown Office.
你想选哪个案子就选哪个
You can pick whichever ones you want.
你也能有你自己的联络人
And you'd have your own contact there.
联络人 什么意思 一个律师
Contact? What, some… lawyer?
如果你愿意的话
If you'd like.
我具体要负责管理哪些人
Who exactly will I be in charge of?
就你一个
Just you.
只有我一个人的部门
A department of just me?
你会有一间办公室 不管你需要什么资源都可以给你
Oh, you'll have an office, whatever resources you need.
我需要一辆车
I'll need a car.
不行 我们不能直接给你一辆车 这又不是《价格猜猜看》节目
No, we can't just give you a car. This isn't The Price is Right.
你说我要审查全国各地的案件
I'd be reviewing cases all over the country.
万一案子在因弗内斯呢 你指望我坐公交车去吗
What if I get one in Inverness? Do you expect me to take a bus?
我会尽力而为
I'll see what I can do.
我能告诉副警♥察♥总监你同意了吗
So can I tell the deputy chief constable that you're on board?
办公室在哪里
Where's this office?
Q 那到底在哪里
Q? Where the hell's that?
楼下
Downstairs.
楼下的办公室都是数字编号♥ 莫伊拉
The offices are numbered downstairs, Moira.
我是指真正的楼下
I meant, downstairs downstairs.
该死
Fucking hell.
(淋浴区)
剧集 | 悬案解码(2025) | 导航列表