剧集 | 悬案解码(2025) | 导航列表
雇了一个杀手 跟着她上了渡轮
Hired a hitman who followed her onto a ferry
把她扔下了海
and threw her over.
这就破案了
Well, that solves that.
不客气
You're welcome.
怎么
What?
我发现有时候
I've found there are times
人们是想吓唬别人 不要出声
when people want to scare someone to be quiet.
有时候 他们会跳过那部分
And there are times when they skip that part
让他们无法出声
and make them quiet.
好
Okay.
我看到你和你受的伤
I look at you and your injuries.
我能看到 他们不是要警告你
I can see you were not meant to be warned.
而是想要杀了你
You were meant to be killed.
你早就知道这一点了 感到害怕也合情合理
This is not new information to you. You are sensibly afraid.
你知道一些事情
You know something.
你跟梅里特说了这件事 希望能被提前释放
You told Merritt in hopes of getting an early release,
但发生了一些事
but something happened.
他妈的当然发生了一些事
Fucking yeah, something happened.
她撇下我不管了
She fucking bailed on me.
情报是什么
What was the information?
我不可能出庭作证的
There's no way I testify in court.
我不可能承认我看到的事 我永远都不会再做那种承诺了
No way I admit to have seen anything. I won't make that promise ever again.
我不怪你这么做
I don't blame you.
好吗
Okay?
我在妇女避难所待过一段时间
I was in a women's refuge for a while.
那是在我被捕之前
Before I got arrested.
我遇到了这个女人
I met this woman.
她在那里没待很久 但我们熟络了起来
She wasnae there long, but we got quite pally.
她说她丈夫想杀了她
She said her husband tried to kill her.
他狠狠地揍了她一顿
He fucking gave her a beatdown.
她眼圈黑了 肋骨断了
Left her with black eyes and broken ribs.
他还他妈的打断了她的颧骨
He fucking broke her cheekbone.
她坚信他会在避难所 找到她 所以她离开了
She was convinced that he'd find her at the refuge, so she left,
我再也没有见过她 甚至没想过她的事 直到…
and I never saw her again or even thought of her…
直到新闻上到处都是她的脸
until her face was all over the news.
什么原因
What for?
林加德在办的案子
That case Lingard had.
杀妻的丈夫 芬奇
The husband that killed his wife. Finch?
那个女人就是他的妻子
The woman was his wife.
安德里亚·芬奇
Andrea Finch.
我们的交易是 我会就安德里亚在避难所的事作证
Deal was I'd testify about Andrea at the refuge
然后获得提前释放
and get early release.
但最后关头 那个贱♥人♥改变主意了
But last minute, that bitch changes her mind…
说我不能作证
saying that I couldn't testify
因为像我这样的人作证是不可信的
on account of someone like me wasn't credible.
但外面已经在传消息 说我在跟她聊
Only there's word out there that I've been talking to her,
于是我给她打了电♥话♥
so I call her…
我告诉她…
and I tell her…
我不安全
I'm not safe.
我受到威胁了
I'm getting threats.
等等 是谁 谁找上你了
Wait, who came for you?
这两个贱♥人♥ 该死的无期徒刑犯 两个人都是
These two bitches. Fucking lifers, the both of them.
她们挥舞着自♥制♥刀具进来 说我惹怒了一个大人物
They walk in waving their shanks, saying I pissed off somebody heavy.
谁付钱的 -我不知道
Who paid? -I don't fucking know.
她们小卖♥♥部的余额多了500英镑 在她们的洗衣袋里塞了个名字
They get 500 quid on their commissary and a name in their laundry bag.
但为什么要因为 没人知道你拥有的情报而报复你
But why go after you for information that no one even knows you have?
因为这里有人认识芬奇
There's people in here that know Finch,
他们知道我跟你谈过 所以现在你得帮我
and they know that I've talked to you, so now you have to help me.
梅里特做了什么
What did Merritt do?
你从哪里打来的
Where are you calling from?
我的手♥机♥
My cell.
用偷来的手♥机♥
On a smuggled phone?
这有什么区别 我刚跟你说了
What fucking difference does it make? I told you.
我说过了我无能为力
I told you there's nothing I can do.
他妈的臭婊♥子♥
You fucking bitch.
你磕嗨了吗
Are you high?
我他妈的吓死了
I'm fucking terrified.
你磕嗨了吗
Are you high?
那我还能怎么办
What do you expect me to do?
天啊…
Oh, Jesus Chr…
她挂断了
She hung up.
(柯丝蒂)
(格兰姆·芬奇)
(柯丝蒂)
不然我该怎么办
What was I supposed to do?
你让我的处境很尴尬 因为你不让我用科斯蒂的证据
You left me hanging. You wouldn't let me use Kirsty's evidence.
她不会帮你的
She was not going to help you.
她只会让事情变得更糟
She would've made it worse, in fact.
柯丝蒂·阿特金斯被刺伤了
Kirsty Atkins has been stabbed.
天啊
Oh, God.
有多严重 -我不知道
How bad is it? -I don't know.
她还活着 但处于昏迷状态
She's, uh… alive, but she's in a coma.
听着 柯丝蒂的人生 是无数糟糕的选择造就的
Look, Kirsty's life has been the result of a multitude of shitty choices,
任何一个选择都与你无关
none of them having anything to do with you.
你这么告诉她的家人吧 他们会觉得很宽慰的
Well, tell that to her family. They'll find that very comforting.
第一刀戳瞎她的眼睛 第二刀刺穿了她的肺
The first took out her eye, the other punctured her lung,
还有另一刀 只差几毫米就刺中了心脏
along with another that missed her heart by just a few millimeters.
一共只有三处伤口 两个正中目标 另一个也很接近
Three wounds only. Two hit their mark, while one of them was right close.
如果不是在监狱里发生的 我会说应该是专业人士干的
If it hadn't happened in prison, I'd say a professional did it.
你觉得所有那些专业人士都在哪儿
Where do you think all the professionals are?
我是山姆·黑格
Sam Haig speaking.
柯丝蒂 -喂
Kirsty! -Hello?
行吧
Okay.
梅里特 -我会跟你聊
Merritt? -I'll talk to you.
你告诉我地点和时间
Tell me where and when.
剧集 | 悬案解码(2025) | 导航列表