剧集 | 悬案解码(2025) | 导航列表
我一直认为她弟弟是这一切的关键
I always thought the brother was the key in all of this.
他是那天唯一的证人
He was the one and only witness that day.
如果有人知道 她出了什么事 那个人就是他
If anyone knows what happened to her, it was him.
林加德的弟弟叫什么名字
The Lingard brother, what's his name?
我在祷告 -不 我看得出来
I'm praying. -I can see that.
但这里是警♥察♥局 不是清♥真♥寺 他叫什么名字
But this… this is a police station, not a mosque. What's his name?
威廉·林加德
William Lingard.
他在哪里 -他住在一个治疗机构
Where is he? -He lives at a treatment facility.
哪一个
Which one?
叫…艾格利之家
Uh, it is called, uh… Egley House.
谢谢 -或许我应该跟你一起去
Thanks. -I should go with you.
我的女儿们总是给我发猫猫的视频
My daughters are always texting me videos of cats.
我不知道为什么
I don't know why.
我有两个女儿 一个九岁 一个11岁
I have two daughters, nine and eleven.
之前我在家带孩子 但现在 我最小的孩子开始上学了 所以…
Before this, I was home with them, but now my youngest starts school, so…
她们说话都带苏格兰口音 很可爱
They have Scottish accents. It's very cute.
你在这里住了多久 -快八年了
How long have you lived here? -Almost eight years.
为什么来爱丁堡 -他们需要医生
Why Edinburgh? -They needed doctors.
我妻子在叙利亚是外科医生
My wife, she was a surgeon in Syria.
而你在警♥察♥局工作
And you worked for the police?
对
Yeah.
下一个出口就是
It's the next exit.
我觉得不应该在这里停车
I don't think we're supposed to park here.
我本可以让你们少赶一趟的
I could've saved you the drive.
我们不允许任何人探望林加德先生
We don't allow Mr. Lingard to see visitors.
就算我们允许 他对你们也不会有多大用处
Even if we did, he wouldn't be much use to you.
我了解他的状况 我可以用恰当的方式处理
I'm aware of his condition, and I can handle it sensitively.
我对此深表怀疑
I doubt that.
上次警♥察♥来问话时 他们坚持盘问了他好几个小时
Last time the police interviewed him, they insisted on prodding him for hours,
尽管他很明显就帮不上忙
despite it being obvious he had nothing.
和任何职业一样
As in any profession,
并非所有同事都同样称职
not all my colleagues are equal in competence.
你的同事伤害了他 让他变得更加自我封闭
Your colleagues traumatized him, left him even more withdrawn.
为了什么目的
And for what?
他与他姐姐的失踪无关 没有丝毫关联
He had nothing to do with his sister's disappearance, nothing at all.
我们意见一致 但他也是最后一个看到她活着的人
We're in agreement, but he was the last one to see her alive,
所以我还是想和他聊一聊
so I'd love to have the conversation.
你们聊不上的
It wouldn't be much of one.
威廉患有失语症 -这是什么意思
William suffers from aphasia. -Which is?
通俗地说 大脑中
In layman's terms, the part of the brain
负责语言 表达和理解的部分受损
responsible for language, expression, and comprehension has been damaged.
他无法与人沟通
He can't communicate?
他曾经有能力进行一些互动 当然主要是非语言上的沟通
He was capable of some interaction, though mostly non-verbal, of course.
但在过去的几年里 他倒♥退♥了 他不跟任何人交流
But in the last few years, he's regressed. He doesn't interact with anyone.
他整天都在做什么 -他画画
What's he do all day? -Draws.
画画 -画图
Draws? -Pictures.
画什么 -他喜欢什么就画什么
Of what? -Whatever he fancies.
他画的东西既不押韵 也没有理由
There's no rhyme or reason to his subjects.
能给我看看吗 -不行 不能给你看
Can I see them? -No, you cannot.
就像我说的 威廉无法为你提供任何帮助
There's nothing William can help you with.
他是个成年人
Well, he is a grown man,
他可以自己决定想不想要见我
so he can decide for himself whether he wants to see me.
他可能是个成年人 但这个决定不是由他来做的
He may be a grown man, but the decision is not his to make.
为什么
Why is that?
我把威廉带来这里的众多条件之一
One of the many conditions of bringing William here
就是我会成为他的法定监护人
was that I would become his legal guardian.
你为什么要这么做 -这是法♥院♥的决定
Why? -It was the court's decision.
我被认为是办事非常可靠
I'm considered a very safe pair of hands.
我的机构支付了一笔相当不菲的费用 供照顾威廉之用
My institute pays William's expenses, which are considerable.
有些没我这么谨慎的人倾向于
There's a tendency for those less scrupulous than myself
在他们认为无药可救时 抛弃像威廉这样的病人
to abandon patients like William when they're deemed hopeless.
威廉无药可救了
Is William hopeless?
我觉得没有人是无药可救的
I like to think no one is hopeless,
但他很无助
but he is helpless,
因此 他无法保护自己
and as such, unable to protect himself
一次越界的调查就可能会触动到他
from an errant inquiry that may trigger him.
在这方面 你们得信任我的判断
You'll have to trust my judgment on this one.
这是你的致辞 停车证和邀请函
Here's your speech, parking pass, and invitation.
发言次序呢
And the speaking order?
哦 亲爱的伊莉丝 别告诉我你忘了
My dear Elise. Don't tell me you forgot.
我和你说了多少次要去问他们
How many times did I ask you to check?
好了 失陪了 我今天下午
If you'll excuse me, I'm awarding a colleague
要在神经病学学会午餐会上 为一位同事颁奖
at the Neurology Society luncheon this afternoon.
我还没问完呢
I wasn't finished.
如果你还有任何需要的 你当然可以
If you need anything further, you can come back
随时带着搜查令回来
with the appropriate warrant.
要我带着搜查令回来 那就不只是针对他了
You make me come back with a warrant, it won't be just for him.
搜查令也会包括你的财务记录
It'll be for your financial records as well.
也许我们可以叫卫♥生♥部♥门 过来这里检查一番
Maybe we'll get the health department down here, have a look around.
我好像在楼梯上看到了一只啮齿动物
Think I saw a rodent on the staircase.
你的语气带有贬斥意味 -没人能听懂你说的话
Your tone is opprobrious. -Whatever that means.
意思是我看不惯 你拙劣而软弱的对权力的滥用
It means I don't appreciate your feeble misuse of force.
我他妈的不在乎
I don't give a fuck,
这句话的意思是我他妈的不在乎
which means I don't give a fuck.
我们真是何其幸运 有你这样的人为我们保家卫国
How lucky we are to have men like you out there on the thin blue line,
在我们危险的街头巡逻 保护我们免受伤害
patrolling our dangerous streets and keeping us safe from harm.
有时候 真正的危险并不来自于街头
Sometimes, the streets aren't where the real danger is.
哦 是的 我明白
Oh, yes, I understand.
请随意搜查我的办公室里 看看有没有大规模杀伤性武器
Feel free to search my office for weapons of mass destruction.
我从你身上学到太多东西了 长官
I am learning so much from you, sir.
操
Fuck.
你确定吗 -是的 我很确定
Are you sure? -Very sure.
谢谢你 -不客气
Thank you. -You're welcome.
卡尔
Carl.
显然 有一个人依然会来探望威廉
Apparently, there is someone who still comes for William.
华♥莱♥士♥说没有人来探望他
Wallace said he doesn't get visitors.
她说谎了
She lied.
我太震惊了
I'm shocked.
不能算真正的探望
Well, they're not exactly visits.
前台玛吉… -玛吉
Maggie, the receptionist-- -Maggie?
玛吉告诉我说 有个女人每周都会来一次
Maggie tells me there's a woman who comes once a week
给威廉带点烘焙点心 或是一件套头衫之类的
to bring William baked goods or a jumper and so on.
一个女人 -克莱尔·马什夫人
A woman? -Mrs. Claire Marsh.
她曾是他们的管家
She was the housekeeper
梅里特失踪之前 是她负责照顾威廉
and William's carer before Merritt disappeared.
一周一次 -没错
Once a week? -Correct.
所以她的住处可能离这里不远
So she's maybe… not far?
不远
She's not.
你们之中只有一个人 会成为唯一的幸存者
Only one of you here will be the sole survivor.
你们现在是同一个部落的人了 感觉有什么变化吗
How is it different now you're all one tribe? Lee.
你的那些朋友
People who are your friends
看着你的眼睛说 他们永远不会投票选你…
and looked you in the eye and said they'd never vote for you…
家里好像没人 -她的车在这里
Doesn't seem to be anyone at home. -Her car is here.
我听到动静了
I hear something.
阿克拉姆
Akram.
搞什么啊
What the fuck?
混♥蛋♥
Twat.
我没事 滚开
I'm fine. Fuck off.
克莱尔·马什 -你们是谁
Claire Marsh? -Who are you?
莫克总督察 这位是… -阿克拉姆
D.C.I. Morck, and this is… -Akram.
你们在这里做什么
What are you doing out here?
想问几个关于梅里特·林加德的问题
Wanted to ask a few questions about Merritt Lingard.
你们找到她了吗
Have you found her?
没有 但关于她的失踪 我有几个问题要问
No, I've got a few questions about her disappearance.
为时已晚了 不是吗
A little late, don't you think?
你照看过她弟弟
You took care of the brother?
是的 但是…
I did, but, uh…
我已经好几年没想起他们俩了
Haven't thought of them in years.
你的意思是 每周去艾格利之家探望威廉不算吗
Do you mean apart from the once a week that you visit William at Egley House?
这个时候 你就该邀请我们进屋喝杯茶了
This is where you invite us in for tea.
剧集 | 悬案解码(2025) | 导航列表