剧集 | 悬案解码(2025) | 导航列表
卡洛琳·克尔 -是的
Caroline Kerr? -Yes.
莫克总督察
D.C.I. Morck.
我帮不了你 -没关系 我是来帮你的
I can't help you. -It's okay. I'm here to help you.
别看他 看着我
Don't look at him. Look at me.
他不会伤害你的 -拜托
He's not gonna hurt you. -Please.
我和我搭档詹姆斯·哈迪 我们俩同时中了枪
So my partner and I, James Hardy, we both got shot at exactly the same time.
第一颗子弹穿过他的脊椎 从这里进去 从这里出来
First bullet, through his spine, traveled in here, out here.
第二颗子弹伤到了他的桡神经
Second one damaged his radial nerve.
所以他现在不能走路 还部分瘫痪了
So he can't walk. He's partially paralyzed.
非常遗憾 -我只丢了一颗牙 你看
I'm very sorry. -I only lost a tooth. Look.
但我记得那天看到了你和你的宝宝
But I remember you, with your baby, that day.
哈迪和我下车时 我记得你从那里路过
I remember you walking past as Hardy and I got out of the car.
我不记得你或你的搭档
I don't remember you… or your partner.
他叫詹姆斯·哈迪 你在撒谎 但我不是来谈他的事
His name's James Hardy, and you're lying, but I'm not here to talk about him.
我是来谈安德森警员的 第三个警♥察♥ 当场死亡的那个
I'm here to talk about P.C. Anderson, the third cop, who died at the scene.
他怎么了 -你认识他吗
What about him? -Did you know him?
我为什么会认识 -他和你一样 在利斯公园长大
Why would I? -He grew up in Leith Park like you.
我打赌他在那里还有朋友 可能他偶尔还会去一趟
I bet he still had mates there, popped in for a visit now and again,
可能不♥穿♥警服
possibly not in uniform.
我什么都没看到
I didn't see anything.
那里发生了很多没人看到的犯罪行为
A lot of crime goes on in that place that no one sees.
我不知道
I wouldn't know.
这一切都是由一个 叫尤金·艾灵顿的人经营
All of it run by a fella by the name of Eugene Errington.
你认识他吗
Do you know him?
大家都认识他 -但不是每个人都和他生了孩子
Everyone knows him. -Not everyone has a kid with him.
拜托 请离开
Please go.
继续看着我 -你会把我给害死的
Keep looking at me. -You're gonna get me killed.
你是指我身后那个 丑陋混♥蛋♥查理·贝尔 我们认识他
You talking about the bug-faced arsehole behind me, Charlie Bell? We know him.
有十几张针对他的未执行的搜查令
He's got a dozen outstanding warrants
涉及一系列令人咋舌的犯罪活动
for an impressive array of criminal activity,
从殴打 虐待配偶
ranging from assault, spousal abuse,
持有盗窃工具 这项罪名
possession of burglary tools, which…
直到昨天 连我都不知道那也是犯罪行为
Even I didn't fucking know that was a crime until yesterday.
查理为尤金工作 -每个人都为尤金工作
Charlie works for Eugene. -Everyone works for Eugene.
尤金是这家店的老板 -他是一切的老板
Eugene owns this shop. -He owns everything.
安德森警员呢
What about P.C. Anderson? Did Eugene own him?
他也是尤金的人吗 -我不知道
I wouldn't know.
我身后的这位查理 是尤金的打手 不是吗
Charlie there behind me is Eugene's muscle, is he not?
每次我提到利斯公园 他的名字似乎都会出现
His name keeps coming up every time I mention Leith Park.
看着我 卡洛琳 就是这样
Just look at me, Caroline. That's it.
查理不是对我们开枪的人 他的眼睛不一样
Charlie's not our shooter. He doesn't have the same eyes.
但我敢打赌他当时在车里等 我敢打赌你那天看到他了
But I'll bet he was in the car, I'll bet you saw him on the day,
我也敢打赌你讨厌那个疯子
and I'll also bet that you hate that psycho,
你也受够了 每天都被吓得屁滚尿流的日子
that you are fucking sick and tired of being scared shitless every day.
好
Okay.
几秒钟后 我会走出那扇门
In a few seconds, I'm gonna walk out of that door.
等我一出门 你就钻到这张桌子下面 待在那里
As soon as I do, I want you to get underneath this desk and stay there.
什么
What?
待在那里不要动 直到有人进来
Do not move until someone comes in here
告诉你一切都会好起来
and tells you everything's gonna be all right.
请照我说的做 卡洛琳
Please do as I say, Caroline.
谢谢
Thank you.
嘿 查理 你还记得我吗
Hey, Charlie. Remember me, eh?
你不记得我了 拜托 伙计
You don't remember me? Oh, come on, man.
你个该死的混♥蛋♥ 啊
You fuckin' wankstain, eh?
那是一把枪
That's a gun. I'm sure you're familiar.
我相信你很熟悉
I'm sure you're familiar.
哦 你看 又有一把
Oh, look. There's another one.
交给你了
All yours.
查理·贝尔 你被捕了…
Charlie Bell, you are under arrest--
嘿 警探
Hey, Detective!
你的搭档怎么样了
How's your partner?
还他妈瘸着吗
Is he still a fucking crip?
这下你做到了
Oh, now you've done it.
彻底把自己给坑了
Right properly fucked yourself up the arse.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
你♥他♥妈♥在开玩笑吧
You gotta be fucking kidding me.
《悬案解码》
第一季第八集
对不起我踹了你
I'm sorry I kicked you.
我给你的镇静剂里加了一点止痛药
I gave you a painkiller with your sedative.
八成帮不上忙
Probably won't help,
但是等你最终醒过来的时候会头痛的
but you'll have a headache when you finally wake up,
估计还得过几个小时才能醒过来
which probably won't be for another few hours.
我一直都在想着你
I think about you all the time.
想着我们
I think about us.
事情本可以有不同的结局
How things could have happened… different.
看在他妈的份上
For fuck's sake.
把你该做的事做完 赶紧离开那里
Do what you have to do and get out of there.
她醒了
She's awake.
她还昏昏沉沉的 她什么都不会记得的
She's all dwammy. She's nae gonna remember any of it.
我真的很爱你
I love you so much.
你现在又他妈的在干什么
What the fuck are you doing now?
快走
Now go!
天啊
Jesus.
好痛
Ouch.
深呼吸
Deep breath.
白鹤亮翅
Bird flaps its wings.
再来一次
One more.
现在来做女儿在山巅
Now, daughter on the mountain top.
与女儿同呼吸共命运 和女儿合而为一
Live the daughter. Be the daughter. Breathe the daughter.
搞什么鬼
What the fuck?
加斯珀在学习枪和拳头 不是解决问题的唯一办法 拉太妃糖
Jasper is learning that guns and fists are not the only solution. Pulling taffy.
这是什么 奇怪的芭蕾 天啊
And what, weird ballet is? Jesus.
这不是芭蕾
This is not ballet.
这是太极
This is tai chi.
很可惜 居然没有更多人去练习
And it's a crying shame that more people don't practice it.
很可惜的是人们不会慢动作打架
The crying shame is that people don't fight in slow motion.
这又不是…
It's not f…
算了 云手
Forget it. Rolling clouds.
说到慢
Speaking of slow,
你能赶紧准备出门吗
can you get your arse in gear?
你迟到的话 我就倒霉了 -没关系 杰玛会开车送我一程
When you're late, I get into trouble. -It's fine. Gemma's giving me a lift.
谁 -杰玛 你那天见过她的
Who? -Gemma. You met her the other day.
杰玛和加斯珀
Gemma and Jasper? -Mm.
太完美了吧 关于那个…
Perfect. About that…
不要 拜托 我求求你 别说关于那个
No, no, no. Please, I beg you. Not about that.
你们用保护措施了吗
Are you using protection? -La, la, la.
你以为你是哪儿来的 嘿
How do you think you got here? Hey!
相信我 你这个年纪 可不会想要搞个小孩出来的
Trust me when I tell you you do not want one of you at your age.
所以好好用上 最好能戴两个
So bag it up. Preferably use two.
是那个人吗 詹姆斯·雷诺兹 是吗
James Reynolds, is that it?
我不要这东西
I don't want this stuff.
已经过了一年了 梅里特 我们认为这是你应得的
It's been a year. We think you've earned it.
你们还真是体贴
How thoughtful of you.
我们只想让你舒服一点 梅里特
We just want you to be comfortable.
去你的 去你的舒服
Fuck you and your comfort!
是约翰·麦卡弗蒂吗
Was it John McCafferty?
乔治·麦戈文
George McGovern?
玛吉·托马斯
Maggie Thomas?
谢默斯·雷诺兹 是吗 所以才把我关在这里吗
Seamus Reynolds, is that it? Is that why I'm here?
我需要用来写字的东西
I need something to write with.
迪恩·麦克莱恩 肯尼·弗洛克哈特
Dean Maclean. Kenny Flockhart.
可以再给我一种颜色吗
Can I have another color, please?
亚当·库纳
Adam Kunnacht.
是修娜·布鲁克斯吗
Was it Shona… Brookes?
苏·克劳肖 布兰登·麦克劳林
Sue Crawshaw? Brandon McLoughlin?
有时候我会想象 我在一艘小小的宇宙飞船里
Sometimes I imagine that I'm in a little spaceship.
也许我会弄明白 如何把它飞到某个地方去
Maybe I'll figure out how to fly it away somewhere.
那多好啊
Wouldn't that be nice?
托马斯…
剧集 | 悬案解码(2025) | 导航列表