剧集 | 悬案解码(2025) | 导航列表
He's English.
我很遗憾 你们聊吧
I'm so sorry. I'll leave you to it.
拜托 别因为他急着走啊
Aw, don't rush off on his account.
再聊一分钟 她就会和我一起定计划了
Another minute, her and I would've been making plans.
你老婆怎么样
How's your wife?
我昨天去了穆尔
So I went up to Mhòr yesterday.
和杰米·林加德谈了一下 他是梅里特的父亲
Talked with Jamie Lingard, Merritt's father.
是吗 -嗯
Did you, now? -Mm-hmm.
你会喜欢他的
You'd have liked him.
特别友善
Proper sweetie.
他说她年轻的时候
He said that when she was younger,
远不是后来那个品行端正的模范公民
she was not the upright citizen she became.
一点野心都没有 也没有动力做任何事
Not at all ambitious or motivated to do anything
只顾着寻欢作乐
beyond looking for a good time.
让人不禁好奇她到底经历了什么
Makes you wonder what happened to her.
你看过她的卷宗了吗
Did you read the file?
没有 我忙着打壁球 去电影院看电影呢
Nah. Been super busy playing squash and going to the cinema.
所以呢
And?
不管船上发生了什么 都不是计划好的 而是机会犯罪
Whatever happened on the boat wasn't planned. Crime of opportunity.
在这点上我们都同意 -遇上了错误的人
We both agree on that. -Bumped into the wrong someone.
就只有这些吗
That all you got?
我就躺在床上看看卷宗 你以为呢
I'm in bed reading a file. What do you expect?
我很喜欢你的记者会 -少来
I enjoyed your press conference. -Fuck off.
不 你在台上看起来就像负责人一样
No, you looked like you were in charge up there.
再说一遍 少来
Once more, fuck off.
出了什么事
What happened?
我被埋伏了 没做好准备
I was ambushed. Wasn't prepared.
真的吗 因为你看起来当场就慌了
Really? It looked a lot like your wee arse dropped out.
你试试走进一个满是记者的房♥间 看看你要如何应对
Let's see how you deal with walking into a room of journos.
我走不了路
I can't walk.
能给我一台电脑吗
Can you get me a computer?
视情况而定 每次我们吵架 你都要使出瘸子王牌吗
Depends. You gonna pull the cripple card every time we have a row?
有可能
I might.
但如果要我帮忙 我就需要一台电脑
But if I'm gonna help, I'm gonna need a computer.
如果我不能出去做我平常做的事了
If I can't be out doing what I do normally,
我就得换个方式 对吧
I'm gonna have to do it another way, aren't I?
我会给你弄一台的
I'll get you one.
什么
Yep?
听说你的新助理 像警♥察♥一样到处乱跑
Word has it that your new assistant is running around like a cop.
他是个警♥察♥ 或者他在叙利亚的时候曾经是警♥察♥
He is a cop. Or he was, you know, back in Syria.
我相信你也知道 这里不是叙利亚
Except that, as I'm sure you're aware, this isn't Syria.
不 叙利亚有真正的阳光 -卡尔
No, there's actual sunshine in Syria. -Carl.
我让他去跑了个腿 仅此而已 天啊
I gave him an errand, is all. Jesus.
他的工作是分类和归档
His job is to sort and file.
那就浪费人才了 他很厉害 很烦人 但很厉害
Well, it's a waste of the man. He's good. Annoying… but good.
萝丝也归我了 她并不像外表看起来那么愚蠢
I'm gonna take Rose. Turns out she's not as dumb as she looks.
首先 不准再这样说话了 其次 她不归你管
A, you can't say things like that anymore, and B, no, you're not.
我们很接近梅里特·林加德了
We're close on Merritt Lingard.
告诉我吧 -还不行
Tell me. -Not yet.
对 那我只能假设 你和往常一样满嘴胡言乱语
Right. I can only assume you're full of your usual shite.
把萝丝给我 再给我一台笔记本电脑 -你已经有一台了
Just give me Rose and a laptop. -You already got one.
阿克拉姆没有 -因为他不需要
Akram doesn't. -He doesn't need one.
真是谢谢您了 太好了 -你要去哪里
Thanks, Mother. This was great. -Where you going?
去我办公室 -要真是这样就好了呢
To my office. -Ah, would that it were so, hmm?
你似乎忘记去赴约了
You seem to be forgetting to turn up to your appointments.
我没有忘记
I'm not forgetting.
那你好像忘记了 警员在卷入枪击案之后
Oh, well, then you seem to be forgetting that these sessions are mandatory
要接受强制性的心理咨♥询♥
when an officer's been in a shooting.
你想要我真的去破案 还是坐在那里抱怨我悲惨的童年
Do you want me to actually solve cases or sit around whining about my childhood?
想到你小时候的样子 我就不寒而栗
I shudder when I think of you as a child.
去做咨♥询♥ 否则我就把你的任务交给别人了
Go to the sessions or I'll give your assignment to someone else.
所以你出♥卖♥♥♥了我
So you ratted me out, huh?
我很担心你 -那一定让你很不爽吧
I'm worried about you. -Oh, well, that must gall you.
我以前没有 但在你的小插曲之后 我现在担心了
I wasn't before, but I am now, after your little episode.
我脱水了 好吗
I was dehydrated, okay?
流了那么多汗 我猜你肯定是脱水了
I'd imagine you must have been, after all that sweating.
所以你看了
So you watched it?
看了好几遍 带声音和不带声音的版本都看了
Several times, with and without sound.
我有过一次惊恐发作
I had a panic attack once.
那不是惊恐发作 -在我结婚那天
It wasn't a panic attack. -Day of my wedding.
婚礼之前还是之后 -期间
Before or after? -During.
宣誓的那部分 -很好
The talky bit. -Nice.
不过我说不出话来 所以我没法说出“我愿意”三个字
Except I couldn't speak, so I couldn't say, "I do."
如果我是虔诚的教♥徒♥ 我会说那是上帝在试图拯救我
If I was a religious type, I'd say God was trying to rescue me,
但作为相信科学的人 我只能说我很走运
but as a person of science, I'll say I got lucky.
走运
Lucky?
后来发现 他在利兹已经有家人了
It turns out he had a family back in Leeds.
已经有妻子之类的了 -太厉害了
Wife, etc. -Awesome.
是啊 贪婪的混♥蛋♥
Yeah. Greedy fucker.
不确定换做是我能不能瞒天过海 光是操作上就很复杂 老天啊
Not sure I could pull that off. Fucking logistics alone, Jesus.
肯定不容易做到的 艾伯特确实干得漂亮
I'm sure it wasn't easy. I mean, fair play to Albert.
艾伯特 是吗
Albert, yeah?
我以为你更像是 会和叫杰克或卢克的人结婚的类型
Had you pegged as more of a Jake or a Luke type.
总之
Anyway,
如果你没留意到的话 这是我在向你敞开心扉
in case you missed it, that was me opening up.
告诉你应该怎么做
Showing you how it's done.
谢谢 是的 我学到了很多
Thank you, yeah. Very educational.
不客气
You're welcome.
我们今早进来的时候 这些就在这里了
They were here when we got in this morning.
梅里特·林加德经手过的每一个案子
Every case Merritt Lingard ever worked on.
好吧 保留一个星期左右
Okay, well, keep hold of them for a week or so,
然后除了她处理的最后五个案子
and then send them all except the last five cases she worked on
全部还给财政检察官
back to the Procurator Fiscal.
你是认真的 -你想全部看一遍吗
Serious? -You wanna go through 'em?
不应该这么做吗
Shouldn't we?
只有出于绝望才会这么做 你明天要去一趟穆尔
Only out of desperation. You are gonna go up to Mhòr tomorrow.
你和阿克拉姆不是刚刚去过吗
Weren't you just there?
没错 那里太美了 我们觉得你也应该去看看
We were. And it was so pretty, we thought that you should see it too.
真的吗
Really?
行吧
Right.
威廉·林加德在一次抢劫案中 被哈利·詹宁斯打了 所以…
William Lingard was beaten by Harry Jennings during a robbery--
詹宁斯在逃跑时死了
Jennings died trying to escape.
我知道 -我只是想表明我读过卷宗了
I know this. -I'm showing you I've read the file.
不如表明一下
How about showing me instead
你可以耐心等到我说完再张嘴
that you can wait until I'm fucking finished? How about that?
我想要你去那里和当地警♥察♥聊一聊
I want you to go up there and chat up the local law.
一个叫坎宁安的混♥蛋♥
Prick named Cunningham.
跟他聊一聊 -你懂的 套他的话
Chat him up? -You know, work him.
你想知道什么具体的事吗
Something you're looking for?
让他谈谈那一家人 还有关于詹宁斯的事
Get him talking about the family, Jennings, anything…
基本上就是他没告诉我的事
he didn't tell me, basically.
他为什么不想告诉你
Why wouldn't he want to tell you?
卡尔和那位警员一开始就没处好
Carl and the constable did not get off on the right foot.
嗯 难以想象 -我得走了
Huh. Imagine that. -I've gotta go.
等一下 你要我去做这件事 是因为我是女人
Does this mean I'm doing this because I'm a woman
你觉得我可以利用这一点让他心软
and I can use that to soften him up?
还是因为我是个优秀的警… -第一个原因
Or because I'm a good police offic-- -First one.
加斯珀
Jasper?
马丁
Martin!
好吧 告诉我吧
Right, talk to me.
他接到他妈妈打来的电♥话♥
He got a call from his mother.
然后他就破口大骂 把屋子都快翻了个底朝天
Next thing, he's cursing a storm, tearing the place up.
我以为情况好转了 -显然没有
Things were better. -Apparently not.
他去哪儿了 -我不知道 但是…他拿了行李箱
Where did he go? -I don't know, but, um… he had a suitcase.
该死
Fucking hell.
如果没有对抗…没有发生争执
If there was no confrontation… No altercation.
如果没有发生争执
If there was no altercation,
你为什么不早点打电♥话♥ 叫救护车 芬奇先生
why didn't you call for an ambulance sooner, Mr. Finch?
你一定能清楚看到 你妻子的伤势很严重
It must have been obvious to you that your wife's injuries were severe.
…非常专注 -你觉得搅得够碎了吗
…focused. -Happy that's puréed enough?
可以了 -好的
剧集 | 悬案解码(2025) | 导航列表