剧集 | 悬案解码(2025) | 导航列表
都是家里和办公室两点一线
All to and from home, and to and from the office.
就像她每天晚上都直接回家一样
It's like she went straight home every night.
不跟上级共进晚餐 不和同事去酒吧喝酒
No dinner with the highers-up. No drinks at the pub with colleagues.
“我已经开始想你了
"I miss you already."
期待下一次 同一个房♥间
"Look forward to the next time. Same room?"
我相信那张床能带来好运”
"I believe that bed brings good luck."
署名是“S”
Signed, "S."
所以她并非总是直接回家
So she didn't always go straight home.
“S”又是谁
Who the fuck is "S"?
有花店的名字 但没有日期
There's the florist, but no date.
意味着这可能是 她在失踪前任何时候收到的
Meaning she could have got this anytime before she disappeared.
我怀疑他们还有没有那个订单的记录
I doubt they still have a record.
也许有人会记得那张卡片
Maybe someone remembers the card?
什么时候 还是那个问题 谁知道她什么时候收到的卡片
From when? Again, who knows when she got this?
她出于某些原因把卡片留了下来
She saved the card for some reason.
“同一个房♥间”
"Same room."
一个酒店 -哪一个酒店
A hotel. -But which one?
这批东西 是她办公室送来的吧 是谁收拾的
This lot came from her office, yeah? Who packed it up?
她的私人助理
Her PA, um…
萨布琳·佩雷拉
Sabrine Perera.
萨布琳
Sabrine.
这里以前是厕所吗
Was this a loo or something?
淋浴区
Shower quarters.
啊 那是当然
Ah, of course.
梅里特咄咄逼人的名声在外
Merritt had a reputation for being aggressive.
可以这么说吧
That's one way to put it.
你会怎么说
How would you put it?
她挑衅别人 直奔主题 测试他们底线
She provoked people. Went straight at them. Tested them.
梅里特并不在乎别人对她的看法
Merritt didn't care what people thought.
只要他们觉得她的工作做得好就行
Long as they thought she was good at her job.
他们是这么想的吗 -他们不得不这么想 因为这是事实
And did they think that? -They had to because she was.
史蒂芬·本恩斯说她不合群
Stephen Burns said that she didn't fit in.
我们俩都是
Neither of us did.
我想这就是她招我的原因 这样她就有盟友了
I think that's why she took me with her. So she'd have an ally.
对抗高级私校毕业的上层男性
Against the rugby boys from the posh schools?
我们以前常拿他们开玩笑
We used to joke about them.
牙齿好 态度差 那是我们和他们之间的对抗
Good teeth and bad attitudes. It was us against them.
是 我懂那种感觉
I know the feeling.
他们想恐吓你
They try to intimidate you.
让你觉得自己像是 他们大男人机器里的一个小齿轮
Make you feel like a wee cog in their big boys' machine.
什么
What?
你说完了吗
Are you finished?
所以… -对不起
Sorry. -So…
梅里特…很强悍 是个幸存者
Merritt was strong? A survivor?
幸存者 你在开玩笑吗
Survivor? Are you kidding?
她是越挫越勇的类型
She absolutely thrived on that stuff.
这样她可以在 比如说是困难的环境下生活下去
So she could… survive, say, in, um… difficult situations?
你们觉得她可能还活着吗 -有这个可能性
You think she could be alive? -It's possible.
不 已经四年了
Nah, it's been four years.
我觉得她不会像那样 抛弃她的弟弟或者是我
I don't think she'd just up and abandon her brother or me like that.
如果她还活着 我会知道的
If she was alive, I would just… know.
因为你们关系那么亲密
Because you were that close?
我们之间一直有感情上的联♥系♥ -哦 是吗
We just always had a connection. -Oh, yeah?
那是不可能的 -为什么不呢
That was never gonna happen. -Why not?
因为我们志趣不合
Because we weren't batting for the same team.
说到这里 你还记得这个吗
Speaking of, do you remember this?
不记得
No.
是你收拾的 和她办公室其他东西一起送来的
You packed it up with the rest of her office stuff.
如果你这么说就是吧
If you say so.
知道“S”是谁吗
Any idea who "S" might be?
你们觉得是我吗
You think that's me?
我觉得是某个名字以“S”开头的人
I think it's someone whose name begins with "S."
“某人”这个词就是“S”开头的
The word "someone" starts with "S."
有可能是任何人
Could be fucking anybody.
给花店打电♥话♥ 问他们 -打过了 他们倒闭了
Call the fucking florist. Ask them. -Uh, we did. They're out of business.
会不会是同事
Could it be someone from work?
天啊 我希望不是
Christ, I hope not.
你们真的就只有这些吗
Is this all you've got?
那就和看起来的一样 只是宣传噱头 浪费时间
So this is just what it looks like. A publicity stunt and a waste of time.
我们想找到她 -之前那个人也是
We want to find her. -So did the last guy.
看看他的进展 -之前那个人搞砸了
Look how far he got. -The last guy fucked up.
至少他不是在 警♥察♥局最偏远角落的厕所里
Least he wasn't working out of a loo in the arse end of the station
和从私人助理库里 随便抓来的两个临时工一起工作
with what looks to me like a pair of temporaries from a PA pool.
难怪你这么受欢迎
No wonder you were so liked.
告诉我 你为什么觉得你会做得更好
Tell me why you're gonna do any better.
因为是我在做
'Cause I'm doing it.
该死
Shit.
你的语气真的很像她
You actually sound like her.
如果梅里特在约会 我会知道的
If Merritt was seeing someone, I woulda known.
那些强势男人都没尝试出手吗
All those alpha males. None of them ever tried their luck?
他们当然尝试了 他们都看上了她
Of course they tried. They all fancied her.
他们八成 都组织了竞猜活动 但她不感兴趣
They were probably running a sweepstake. But she wasn't interested.
她说起他们的样子 就好像他们都不如她
When she talked about them, it was like they were beneath her.
她对他们都不友好 -我不知道
She wasn't friendly with any? -I don't know.
也许利亚姆吧
Maybe Liam.
只是因为他们共同侦办芬奇案 也算不上友好 只能说是礼貌吧
They worked the Finch case together, and that was more cordial than friendly.
利亚姆·泰勒 -对
Liam Taylor? -Aye.
他是个优秀的检察官 而且婚姻幸福
He was a good prosecutor. And happily married.
所以他并不总是 像其他人那样急切地向她示好
So he wasn't always panting after her like the others.
你为什么说他“优秀” -梅里特是这么评价他的
Why'd you say "good"? -That was how Merritt rated him.
她对他表示过兴趣吗 -我问过她一次关于他的事
She ever express any interest in him? -I asked her about him once.
她说她把利亚姆看作是一个挑战
She said she saw Liam more as a challenge.
但她知道他婚姻幸福 她绝对不会做那种事的
She knew he was happily married. She'd never go there.
所以如果梅里特有男友 那也不是同办公室的人
So if Merritt had a fella, it was someone outside the office.
你在做什么 你又不是游客 -这会带来好运
What are you doing? You're not a tourist. -It's good luck.
对狗来说可不是 它的鼻子都换过两次了 来吧
Not for the dog. He's had his nose replaced twice. Come on.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
我长话短说 毕竟我是个寡言少语的人
I'll keep this short, being a man of few words.
是嘛
Yeah, right.
好吧
All right, all right.
你们理应为自己感到骄傲
You should be proud.
我知道你们有多努力 却得不到多少认可
I know how hard you've worked and how little recognition you'll get.
但我想说一句谢谢 干得好
But I would like to say thank you and well done,
赢的感觉真的太棒了
and it feels fucking good to win.
今天是小家伙的生日 明天一早见
It's the wee one's birthday. Bright and early.
该死的卡尔·莫克
Carl fucking Morck.
大名鼎鼎的利亚姆·泰勒
Liam Taylor, in the flesh.
利亚姆·泰勒 我是阿克拉姆
Liam Taylor, I am Akram.
我听说你死了 -只有内心死了
I heard you were dead. -Only on the inside.
我们刚刚正说起你呢
We were talking about you.
你能待一会儿再走吗 等我跟你老大聊完之后
Can you hang around for a bit? After I speak to your boss.
今天是凯莉十岁生日 我们要家庭聚餐 所以…
It's Kelly's birthday. We're having a family dinner.
好 你还保持着 那个奇怪的北极熊冬泳惯例吗
Okay. Do you still do that weird polar bear routine?
每天早上都去 让我保持年轻
Every morning. Keeps me young.
直到你该死的心脏爆♥炸♥
Until your fucking heart explodes.
我很高兴你还活着 -好 我会去找你的
I'm glad you're still alive. -I'll find you.
你们在庆祝吗
You celebrating?
一起洗钱大案 拿下了三项定罪
Three convictions in a money laundering case.
这消息在高尔夫俱乐部肯定不受欢迎
Not gonna go down well at the golf club.
谁有时间打高尔夫球
Who has time for golf?
我们好像还不认识 -我是阿克拉姆
I don't think we've met. -I am Akram.
他负责帮我打伞
He holds my umbrella.
有什么能为你效劳的吗
Is there something I can do for you,
除了听你那些 关于天气的老掉牙的笑话
aside from listening to your tired routines about the weather?
“我已经开始想你了”
"I miss you already."
不好意思
Excuse me?
“我等不及下次了”
"I can't wait for next time."
“同一个房♥间 同一张床”
"Same room, same bed."
诸如此类 -抱歉 我没听明白
Blah, blah, blah. -Sorry, you've lost me.
这是送给梅里特的鲜花上附带的字条
It was a note attached to some flowers that were sent to Merritt.
剧集 | 悬案解码(2025) | 导航列表