剧集 | 悬案解码(2025) | 导航列表
他的妈妈艾尔莎呢 -你做了功课来的 是不是
And the mum, Ailsa? -You do your homework, don't you?
你确定你不想来为我工作 你可以训练一下科林
You sure you don't wanna come and work for me? You could train Colin up.
也许嫁给他 让他走上直路
Marry him, set him straight.
不行 他太帅了 我会分心的
Aw, no. He's too handsome. I'd be distracted.
艾尔莎还在人世 但她不爱交际
Aye, Ailsa's still with us, but she's not a very social person.
总可以去敲敲她的门 看看会发生什么
Can knock on her door, see what happens.
科林会带你去的 -我自己能找到
Colin will show you the way. -I can find it.
尽管如此
All the same,
科林会带你去的
Colin will take you.
你刚才狠狠压了他一头 -没那么难做到
You really ate his lunch. -Wasn't that hard.
你的伙伴们 上次来的那两个
Your mates that came over last time,
他们提醒了你他玩具士兵的事
they give you the heads-up on the old toy soldiers?
我不知道你在说什么 我就是喜欢穿制♥服♥的男人
I have no idea what you're talking about. I just love men in uniform.
你真的觉得我很帅 是吧
Really think I'm handsome, do you?
是啊
Uh, yeah.
对 你就像 年轻的同性恋版的拉尔夫·费因斯
Yeah, you're like a young, gay Ralph Fiennes.
你听明白了“直路”的含义 很好
Caught the "straighten him out" line. That's good.
这也不难
Again, it wasn't hard.
总有一天我会离开的 -我也没法怪你
One of these days, I'm gonna leave. -Can't say I blame you.
你可能已经注意到了 谈起林加德和詹宁斯
You may have noticed that talk of the Lingards and the Jennings is
对警员来说个敏感话题
a sore subject for the constable.
你叫你♥爸♥爸“警员” -我绝不会管他叫“爹”
You call your dad "the constable"? -I sure as fuck don't call him "Da."
你看过入室抢劫的 犯罪现场照片了吗
Have you seen the crime scene photos? Of the break-in?
对 我看过了 为什么 照片怎么了
Uh, yeah, yeah. I've looked at them. Why? What about them?
在你老大问他要了卷宗之后
After your boss requested the case files,
警员去把它们从档案里翻了出来
the constable went and dug them out the archives…
他在办公室里看了一整晚
…and stayed all night reading them.
是啊 卡尔在激励人方面有绝招
Carl has a brilliant way of motivating people.
这不仅仅是被激励了 他很生气
This was more than motivated. I mean, he was upset.
于是我自己也跑去看了一眼
So I had a wee look at the files myself.
小恶魔
Little devil.
然后呢
And?
我以前没看过 因为那时我还是个孩子
I'd never read them, 'cause I was just a kid then,
但是天啊…太残忍♥了
but, man, it was… it was brutal.
犯罪现场的照片让我反胃
Like… the crime scene photos made me sick to my stomach.
哈利基本上把威廉的头骨都打碎了
Harry pretty much caved in William's skull.
造成了他脑损伤
Mm. Gave him brain damage.
在他们找到威廉的房♥间里 拍了张技术照片 但是有人…
Ugh, so there was this tech photo of the room that they found William in, but someone…
用黑色记号♥笔 圈出了一个在地上的东西
…had, uh, circled something that was lying on the floor with a black marker.
圈出了什么
Circled what?
一条项链
A necklace.
知道它为什么被圈起来吗
Any idea why it was circled?
不知道
No.
你觉得是你♥爸♥圈的吗
And you think your dad circled it?
这个嘛…我不好说
Well, I… couldn't possibly say.
你能…扫描一下那张照片吗
Could you, um… could you scan the photo?
是的 我可以
Ah. Yeah, I could.
可能会让警员难堪
Might make the constable look bad.
或许这就是你想要的
Or maybe that's the idea.
(危险:危险废物 请勿进入)
具体是什么样的危险废物
Exactly what kind of hazardous waste are we talking about?
石棉
Asbestos?
也许是铀 我从没思考过
Uranium, maybe? I've never really thought about it.
没什么好担心的 -好
Nothing to worry about. -Yeah.
这里以前到处是人 全天24小时无休
This place used to be full of men, 24-7.
詹宁斯是干什么的
What was Jennings' business?
不管什么东西 克莱夫·詹宁斯都能修
You name it, Clive Jennings fixed it.
或是涂漆 或是做废料处理
Or painted it or scrapped it.
那边是詹宁斯一家的旧居
That's the old Jennings abode over there.
怎么烧毁的
How did it burn down?
就像警官喜欢说的
Well, like the constable likes to say,
一切都始于一道闪电击中了一份保单
it all started when a bolt of lightning struck the insurance policy.
詹宁斯夫人 我是科林·坎宁安
Mrs. Jennings? It's Colin Cunningham.
我要进来了
I'm coming in.
有人吗
Hello?
艾尔莎
Ailsa?
我是柯林
It's Colin.
难怪这里有死鸟
That explains the dead birds.
艾尔莎
Ailsa?
她可能在教堂 -今天是星期二
She's probably at church. -It's Tuesday.
我知道 她有份兼♥职♥工作 在那里当簿记员
Yeah, I know. She has, like, a part-time job there as a bookkeeper.
你现在才记起来这件事
And you're just remembering this now?
你♥爸♥爸说得对 你真是个傻子
Your dad's right. You are a nitwit.
有点过分了
Rather cutting.
离这里不远 如果你想开车过去的话
You know, it's not that far from here, if you wanna drive over.
不行 我不能错过渡轮
Can't miss the ferry.
(特别的儿子)
在某种程度上 我松了一口气
In a way, I'm relieved.
我该问她些什么
What was I supposed to ask her?
失去儿子是什么感觉
What was it like losing your son?
无意冒犯 但在这么个地方长大
No offense, but… what a place to grow up.
难怪梅里特会逃走
No wonder Merritt ran away.
所有东西在这里都会死
Everything… dies here.
好吧 要离开这里可没那么容易
Well… It's not that easy to get away.
梅里特成功了 -不 她只是自以为成功了
Merritt did. -She thought she did.
最后 她和哈利死在同一片水域里
In the end, she died in the same water as Harry.
对 -人间天堂
Paradise on earth. -Mm.
但人有三急嘛 所以他找了个沙丘
But when you've gotta go, you've gotta go, so he finds this dune.
蹲在它后面 就把屎拉了
Squats down, does his dirty business.
我们都知道是他干的 毁了整个地方
We know it's him. Ruined the place.
然后这只小狗 爬进了房♥子里 这只西班牙猎犬
Then this wee dog crawls in the house, a spaniel.
他怪罪在了西班牙猎犬身上
He blamed it on the spaniel.
我们都说 “这不可能是西班牙猎犬拉的”
We're like, "There's no way that comes out a spaniel."
那坨东西比西班牙猎犬还大
The thing was bigger than the spaniel.
晚上好 卡尔
Evening, Carl.
晚上好 维多利亚
Evening, Victoria.
亲爱的 我的雪球收藏出了什么事
So, love, what happened to my snow globe collection?
被一个没品位的人给偷走了
Burgled by someone with no taste.
他把它们都扔进了垃圾桶
He threw them all in the bin.
但别担心 我成功 让你美丽的画作逃脱了他的魔爪
But don't worry, I managed to shield your lovely prints from his evil clutches.
谢谢你 马丁
Thank you, Martin.
这里看起来和我离开时一样 卡尔
The place looks just as I left it, Carl.
嗯 就像一座陵墓
Mm-hmm. Like a mausoleum.
我时间不多 又要去赶飞往法兰克福的航♥班♥了
I haven't got long. I'm back out on the Frankfurt flight.
你自己进来的 这是你开的会议 -我让她进来的
You let yourself in. It's your meeting. -I let her in.
你知道从哪里出去 -一如既往的迷人
And you know the way out. -Charming as always.
再见 宝贝
Bye, babe.
你看起来不太好 -我差点死了
You look rough. -I nearly died.
什么 今天早上吗
What? This morning?
在免税店工作的那个谁怎么样
How's what's-his-name in duty free?
他是个该死的飞行员 -他是个该死的混♥蛋♥
He's a fucking pilot. -He's a fucking dick.
行吧 加斯珀离开了 去你妈妈那里住了
Okay. Jasper left. He's staying with your mum.
我猜她给你打电♥话♥了 这才有了这个美好的惊喜
I assume she phoned, hence this lovely surprise.
对 她打电♥话♥给我了 发生了什么
Yeah, she phoned me. What happened?
你放了那条该死的语♥音♥留言给他听
You played him that fucking voicemail.
不 这不是他离开的原因
No, that's not the reason he left.
他和我做了交易 情况本来在变好的
He and I made a deal. Things were better.
做了交易 他需要一个父亲 不是他妈的汽车推销员
You made a deal? He needs a father, not a fucking car salesman.
然后你插手进去 又把一切都搞砸了
Then you poke your nose in and balls it up
就好像你想要搞破坏一样
like you want to sabotage things.
真♥他♥妈♥让我震惊 -我为何要这么做
Fucking amazes me. -Why would I?
你为什么要给他听语♥音♥留言
Why play him the voicemail?
我想让他知道这不是他的错 -什么不是他的错
I want him to know it wasn't his fault. -What wasn't?
你对他的态度 你对所有人的态度
The way you are with him. With everyone, really.
我想让他知道 这和他没关系 是你的问题
I want him to know it's not about him. It's about you.
什么 他崇拜你 而你只会把他拒之门外
What? He idolizes you, and you push him away.
崇拜我 他几乎不跟我说话
Idolizes me? He barely grunts at me.
他才17岁 可不会背诗给你听 对吧
Oh, he's 17. He's not exactly gonna recite poetry, is he?
但当你被送进医院时 他在场
When you were rushed into hospital, he was there.
他一直待在那里 直到你做完手术 直到你…
He never left until you were out of surgery, out of…
脱离危险
danger.
剧集 | 悬案解码(2025) | 导航列表