剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:维加斯(2021) | 导航列表
BGM: 莫扎特《安魂曲》
查格蕾丝案子的这段时间
You know, this whole time with Grace,
我基本都是在家办公
I've mostly been working from home.
但既然现在我决定留下来了
But now that I'm gonna stick around, I had an idea
我想到一个安顿下来的好地方
about where I'm going to hang my hat.
行 如果你这是
Okay, so if this your way
想分走我的办公室的话
of trying to get a piece of my office...
不 我想到的是
No. I was thinking something...
更舒服的一些地方
a little cozier.
佩妮·吉尔
你想要安顿在佩妮旁边
You want a locker near Penny's.
只是想要个地方放装备
Just a place to stash my kit.
而且
And...
或许还能跟她拉近一下关系
maybe get in her ear a little bit.
你们确实处得挺好的
You two do get along, don't you?
她会让我想起一些人
She reminds me of someone.
那就好
I love that.
我以前做教练的时候
You know, back when I was coaching,
我会让新人和老人搭档
I used to pair the freshmen with the seniors and just...
看着他们成长
watch 'em grow.
我是老人吗
Senior?
好好好
Okay.
讲话小心点哦
Careful.
我昨天才教了佩妮和博
You know, just yesterday I taught Penny and Beau
怎么用喷灯烤芝士
how to make queso with a blowtorch.
我觉得他们已经有足够优秀的指导了
You ask me, they're already getting quality mentorship.
你应该还有
FOLSOM You do have a murder
一起谋杀案要查吧 约书亚
that needs to be investigated, don't you, Joshua?
我这就去
I'm going.
艾莉 你怎么来了
FOLSOM: Allie! I didn't think I'd see you here.
不是周五要考三♥级♥考试吗
You've got your level 3 exam on Friday, don't you?
我还以为你要请几天假临时抱佛脚
I thought you'd be, uh, taking a few days off to cram.
确实请假复习会比较明智 弗尔萨姆先生
Indeed, it would be wise to do so, Mr. Folsom.
但是范妮·普林斯小姐的
But the untimely demise
惨死一案
of Lady Fanny Prince is not a matter
并不会顺其自然地告破
that will resolve itself.
不好意思 我们是刚刚穿越到1812年了吗
I'm sorry, did we just step through a portal to 1812?
这是哪位小姐
That's Lady who now?
没事 她的真名是谢尔比·温斯洛
Don't worry about it. Her real name is Shelby Winslow.
她是在参加那边那家酒店的活动
She's part of a little festival up at the hotel there.
摄政时代:指1811–1820年英国国王乔治三世的儿子,威尔士亲王乔治(后来的乔治四世)摄政的时期
摄政浪漫主义周末
Regency Romantics Weekend.
舞厅里还有好几十位小姐和先生们
There's a few dozen other ladies and gentlemen
看上去实在是太好笑了
dudded up in the ballroom. Looks like a hoot.
现在不好笑了 能让我看看吗
Well, not anymore. May I?
杰克说可以动尸体了 你请
Jack released the body. Go for it.
这是出什么事了
What happened?
亚历山大·汉密尔顿:美国政♥治♥家、军人、经济学家,美国开国元勋(美国国父)之一
跟亚历山大·汉密尔顿一样在决斗中被杀了吗
What, she get Alexander Hamilton-ed in a duel?
不是的 根据脚印显示 她是从里面一路
No, footprints show her running for her life,
逃跑出来的 应该是滑了一跤摔倒
all the way from inside. She must have slipped
导致凶手赶上了她
and the killer caught up.
她居然跑了这么远
I'm shocked she made it this far.
穿着紧身内衣可不好跑起来
It's really hard to sprint in a corset.
行吧
Well.
有目击者吗
RAJAN Any witnesses?
不能算有 这里的管♥理♥员♥听到了枪响
Not exactly. The groundskeeper heard the gunshot.
然后他报了警
Actually, he was the one who called it in.
有可能就是他干的吗
Any chance he's our Aaron Burr?
不会 他手上没有硝烟反应
No, his hands tested negative for GSR.
而且他的鞋是48码的
And he wears size 14s.
这些脚印是44码的
These prints are ten and a half.
还有件事不对劲 她的头
I'll tell you what else doesn't fit. How is her head
怎么还是完整的 这口径
still in one piece? I mean, that caliber--
可不是闹着玩的
serious business.
是啊 你看
Yeah, and look.
而且也没有射出伤口
There's no exit wound, either.
你觉得我们的弹道实验室
Well, how up to date do you think
能检验出步♥枪♥弹吗
our ballistics lab is on musket balls?
我知道这听起来很怪
I know it sounds weird, but, I mean,
但还能有什么其他解释呢
w-what else explains what we're looking at here?
应该没有吧
I suppose.
更少的火♥药♥量
Mm, smaller powder load,
更慢的速度 没有膛线的枪管
less velocity, unrifled barrel?
燧发枪:16世纪中叶,在转轮火枪的基础上改进而成,简化了射击过程,提高了发火率和射击精度,使用方便
可能是燧发枪呢
Maybe a flintlock?
那肯定得是非常近距离的
He would have had to have been close
他应该真的是离得很近
I think he was really close.
短粗的毛发
Short and coarse.
应该是她扯下来的凶手的胡子
Pretty sure she yanked this out of somebody's beard.
厉害 范妮小姐 她反抗了
Nicely done, Lady Fanny. She put up a fight.
这么近 应该是私人恩怨
So up close and personal.
说不定她和凶手认识
I wonder if they knew each other.
这就奇怪了
This is weird. Uh
我感觉这里存在某种化学物质
I think there's some sort of chemical interference.
铸模定不了型
The mold isn't setting properly.
闻上去像是含氯漂白剂
Smells like chlorine bleach.
谁会花时间用漂白剂冲洗犯罪现场
Huh. Well, who takes the time to bleach
但是不毁掉自己的足迹呢
their crime scene but doesn't rake over his footprints?
我觉得他可能不是专门带漂白剂来清理现场的
I don't think he brought it down here to clean up.
可能只是不小心带了过来
He might have tracked it with him.
我听说另一个犯罪现场都是漂白剂
I hear the other scene is saturated with the stuff.
还有一个犯罪现场吗 -对 还有一位被害人
RAJAN: Mm. And another victim. - There's another crime scene?
警方已经封锁了这里全境
Cops are keeping the whole place locked down.
夏威茨带着博过去先开始检验了
Chavez took Beau up there to get started.
如果你能在这儿帮佩妮
If you can help Penny,
我就去那边看看
I'm gonna go take a look myself.
行 注意看看有没有
All right, well, keep an eye out
哪位先生少了一络胡子
for any gentlemen who's missing a chunk of beard.
拉詹调查员 说说看
Tell me, CSI Rajan,
有哪些证据需要和其他物品
what items need to be impounded separately
分开扣押
from other items as evidence?
别告诉我弗尔萨姆骗你上贼船
Don't tell me Folsom's roped you
一起搞这什么大学挑战智力竞答了
into playing University Challenge, too.
University Challenge: 1962年开播的英国电视竞答节目
我猜大学挑战应该是低配版英国危机吧
I'm going to assume that's, like, a crappy British Jeopardy!
Jeopardy: 196♥4♥年开播的美国电视竞答节目
先说清楚 我跟他说了
For what it's worth, I told him
你肯定能考过那考试的
if anyone's got that test handled, it's you.
谢谢你
Hm. Thank you.
感谢你的帮忙
It's nice of you to help.
都是乔什的功劳
It's all Josh.
你了解他的 他很热心
You know him: he's invested.
好了
Okay.
这位是克拉伦斯·莫斯利 37岁 天秤座 器官捐献者
Meet Clarence Mosley. 37, Libra, organ donor.
从圣塔菲过来的
In town from Santa Fe.
根据他的驾照照片
Huh. According to his driver's license photo,
脑袋上的洞是新开的
the hole in his head is new.
当时大家都在隔壁吃晚餐 这里是空的
Dinner was being served next door, this place was empty.
也没人听到什么动静
Nobody heard a thing, apparently.
这和另一位被害人的伤口是一样的
It's consistent with the wound on our other victim.
这些脚印
So, the tread of these shoes
和我们在沙坑里发现的是一样的
is identical to the footprints we found in the sand trap.
同一个枪手吗
Mm-hmm. Same triggerman?
而且枪手应该是先在这里下了手
And I'm pretty sure they struck here first.
为什么这么说
What makes you think that?
这里没有土和沙子的痕迹
Well, there's no trace of dirt or sand.
如果是先在那里下手 凶手肯定会把尘土带到这里来
They would have tracked it with them.
我这辈子最后悔的就是
Yeah, biggest regret of my life was
给我家小孩买♥♥了沙箱玩具 你永远也想不到
buying my kids a sandbox. You wouldn't believe
会在哪儿发现沙子
where you find that stuff.
各位
Guys.
你们得看看这个
You're gonna want to see this.
黑白谋杀案
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:维加斯(2021) | 导航列表