剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:维加斯(2021) | 导航列表
灰色的脸和吻状突出物
A grey face and a snout
是的
Yeah.
然后这个魔鬼
And then the monster...
它蹲了下来 好像要
crouched down low, like it was gonna...
对我们冲过来一样
jump out at us.
咪♥咪♥ 这有没有可能是梦境
Mimi, could you be describing a dream?
我都说了 这不是梦
I'm telling you, it wasn't a dream.
我又找咪♥咪♥聊了聊
Hey. So, I spoke with Mimi again
说实话 她的证词肯定没有用
and, honestly, her testimony's gonna be worthless.
你在找什么
What are you looking for?
没什么
Nothing.
这看起来可不是没什么
Hmm. Doesn't look like nothing.
我在找一根
Okay, I'm looking for a cord
能给我们找到的那部手♥机♥充电的线
to fit that phone that we found.
我们不是有一整个实验室的设备吗
Don't we have a whole lab for things like that?
对 但你懂的 他们就
Yeah, but, you know, they get, you know.
麦克斯
WILLOWS: Oh, Max.
真没想到你这么乱
You're an undercover mess.
不许告诉别人
Do not tell a soul.
帮你保密
Our secret.
所以 今天是带孙女上班日吗
So, Take Your Granddaughter to Work Day, hmm?
琳赛怎么看
How'd Linds handle that?
看什么
Handle what?
你带她女儿去了犯罪现场啊
The fact that you took her daughter to a crime scene
那是很久以前的犯罪现场
It was a stale crime scene.
你也知道
As you know. Mm-hmm.
而且我没告诉她 这样对大家都好
And I didn't tell her. It's just easier that way.
所以你觉得这个小孩
So you think that a toddler
不会告诉自己妈妈 奶奶带她去了
is not gonna tell her mama that her grandmama took her
一家老旧吓人的美发沙龙
to an old creepy hair salon
里面灯都没有还满地是灰吗
with no lights on and dust all over the place?
或许不会吧 我希望不会
Uh, maybe not I hope not.
这是我的珍藏
That's my special stuff.
只是我对琳赛一直都如履薄冰的
I'm just always skating on such thin ice with Lindsey.
我不是想多管闲事
Okay, I don't mean to overstep,
尤其是今天是我把你叫来的
especially since I am the one to call you in
但案子是我接的
on your day off...Well, I'm the one who took the case.
但你们俩要怎么做
...but what's it gonna take
才能和解呢
to make things right between you two?
我找到了
I found it.
准备好
Suit up.
该开工了
Time for work.
这是萨沙的手♥机♥
WILLOWS: This is Sasha's phone.
最后一通电♥话♥是当晚6点08分
PARK: Last call made was 6:08 that night,
但 你看这些时间戳
but... check these timestamps.
死前最后的照片了
Final moments here.
等下 倒回去
Wait, Go back
背景里那是什么
What is that in the background,
墙上的
on the wall?
那是个人吗
Is that a person?
肯定是啊 有人跟她们一起在沙龙里
ROBY: It's got to be. Someone was in the salon
或者是有什么东西
with them, or something.
一个魔鬼
"A monster."
而且这魔鬼
And damned if it
肯定有吻状突出物
doesn't have a snout.
或许咪♥咪♥不是在做梦
Maybe Mimi wasn't dreaming
是 或许她是在现实噩梦里
No. Maybe she was living a nightmare.
所以这就是咪♥咪♥昏迷时做的梦的来源吗
So, there's the source of Mimi's coma dream, huh?
这张照片
It looks like between this photo,
加上我们在通风孔里
the finasteride that we found on the hair
发现的头发上的非那雄胺
that was in the vent,
还有凶手的鞋印大小
and the killer's shoe size...
咪♥咪♥所说的当晚的一切
Everything that Mimi told me about that night,
说是肯干的 都合理了起来
about Ken, it's all adding up.
但还是
Mm-hmm. But still...
如果我是肯的律师
If I'm Ken's attorney,
我觉得要质疑咪♥咪♥的记忆
I'm probably not too worried about casting doubt
不会很难
on Mimi's recollection
是 她是被下了药
Well, sure, I mean, she was
受了创伤
drugged, traumatized...
而且大部分目击证人不是
And most witnesses aren't popping out
昏迷四年之后再作证的
of a four-year coma.
目击者证词和实体证据
Eyewitness testimony and-and physical evidence
有时候并不能很好地配合
don't always line up under the best of circumstances.
我重建犯罪现场的时候
Half the time I reconstruct a crime scene,
经常能发现严重矛盾
I find serious discrepancies. Mm-hmm.
我只是想说 如果肯真的
Just means that if Ken is really...
是这个魔鬼 那我们得证明出来
the monster, we just have to prove it.
我可以再回沙龙 换个角度看看现场
I can go back to the salon, take a look at the space
想想要怎么解释
with fresh eyes, and try to explain
这个形状
this shape here.
来点鉴证皮影戏吗
Forensic shadow puppets?
等确定是狼还是兔子我再告诉你
I'll let you know if we're up against a wolf or a bunny.
所以
So...Hmm?
你觉得咪♥咪♥说
What do you think she means
她印象里的肯是个魔鬼 是什么意思呢
when Mimi says she remembers Ken as a monster?
好吧
Okay.
就算是健康的大脑
Even a healthy brain
也不能完美地保存记忆
is-is an imperfect storage for memory.
我们神经元的突触 会断开再重新连接
Our synapses, they-they fire and they rewire together.
也有神经科学家认为
And there are neuroscientists who say
人不可能拥有
that it is impossible for someone to have a memory
完全不经篡改的记忆
without altering it in some way.
怎么了
What?
朋友 简单来说
That, my friend, is Lindsey
这就是琳赛和我的问题
and my problem in a nutshell.
她所记得的童年
I mean, what that girl remembers from her childhood
和我所经历的实在是太不一样了
is so wildly different than what I experienced.
是你觉得你所经历的
What you think you experienced.
好吧
Okay
但我觉得琳赛有点
But I do think that Lindsey is...
添油加醋的倾向
a little prone to embellishment.
或许咪♥咪♥也是
Maybe Mimi is, too.
一个有吻状突出物的魔鬼
ROBY: A snout-nosed monster.
这故事更吸引人 是吧 -是啊
I mean, it's a better story, right? Sure.
但她可能不是故意的
But it might not be intentional.
凶手可能也是
For either of them.
是啊
Yep.
有需要我在办公室等你
I'll be in my office if you need anything.
对了 麦克斯 -怎么了
Oh, hey, Max? Yeah.
你那儿有没有两三百根橡皮筋能借我用用的
Uh, do you have 200 or 300 rubber bands I can borrow?
这是答应了吗
Is that a yes?
两分钟就到
过会儿见
恭喜你 妈 再创新低
我不会再让你帮忙
带汉娜了
琳赛啊
Oh, Linds.
我是凯瑟琳
This is Catherine.
我是夏威茨
Hey, it's Chavez.
肯·泰勒同意来接受问讯了
So, Ken Taylor agreed to come in for questioning.
你应该想一起吧
I thought you might want to join.
马上来
I'm on my way.
我的头发 或者说我秃头 到底跟这事儿有什么关系
How exactly is my hair, or lack of it, relevant here?
我们在沙龙里发现了一根头发
We found a hair in the salon--
在美发沙龙里发现头发是吧
A hair in the hair salon?
多厉害啊 警探小姐
Nice work, Detective.
是在通风系统里发现的
In the ventilation system
就在一根被切断的电线旁边
next to a wire that had been cut.
凶手就是这样确保
Which is how the killer knew
萨沙和咪♥咪♥死于有毒气体的
that Sasha and Mimi would die from the fumes.
萨沙是这么死的吗
That...That's why Sasha died?
对 我们对那根头发
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:维加斯(2021) | 导航列表