剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:维加斯(2021) | 导航列表
Different colored eyes?
你有想起什么吗
That mean something to you?
卖♥♥出去 买♥♥几个新人 你说是吧
Blow it up. Get some picks. Right?
是 而且这个嫌犯
Yeah, it means our guy also has
肩膀还伤了 不在场证明也不够完美
a bum shoulder and a shaky alibi.
所以 等我们带他回来
So, when we bring him in,
我只需要你告诉我
all I need you to tell me
那是不是你在电梯里碰见的人
is whether it's the man you saw in the elevator.
明白 长官
Yes, ma'am.
你还真是受欢迎
You're mighty popular.
只是爸而已
Oh, it's just Dad.
他把航♥班♥信息发给我了
He's texting me his flight details.
他这次要去哪儿
Where's he going now?
我可能跟他提了一嘴 我们正在
I may have mentioned that we're hiding out
躲一个神经病杀人犯
from a crazy axe murderer or whatever.
我真的很担心你
Hmm? I was really worried about you,
一不小心就说漏嘴了
and it just kind of slipped out.
你了解爸的
And you know Dad.
我们电♥话♥都还没挂
He booked a flight to Vegas before we
他就定好来维加斯的票了
even got off the phone.
没事 真没事
That's okay. I mean, yeah, it's okay.
就 没事
It's... No...
没事的
It's okay, it's okay.
你骗了我们 泰德
CHAVEZ: You lied to us, Ted.
你跟我们说你是个建筑承包商
You told us you were a contractor,
有人雇你修个船用坡道
hired to build a boat ramp.
你没有建筑承包商资质
You don't have a contractor's license.
根据内华达州的记录 你从来就没有过资质
According to the State of Nevada, you never did.
只能说我是个自♥由♥手艺人
I guess I'm more of a casual handyman.
这解释不了为什么在那里干过活的
That doesn't explain why the two day laborers
两个临时工并不认识你
who worked at the property don't recognize you.
那你呢
How about you?
你认得出他吗
You recognize him?
你没有在那栋小屋做过工
CHAVEZ: You never worked at that cabin.
不 -你只是配合我们的说法
No. You just played along to make us think
让我们觉得你是在那里工作的 -你确定吗
you were supposed to be there. Are you sure?
那不是我看到的人
That's not the guy I saw.
这是你设计的
WILLOWS: This is what you designed.
现实版杀手游戏 你利用了
A real-life game of Assassin. You took advantage
有精神问题 潜在暴♥力♥倾向的人
of troubled, potentially violent individuals
勒索他们
and blackmailed them
让他们互相残杀
into taking each other out.
这计划挺不错的
Sounds like a good plan.
抱歉 但真的是这样
I'm sorry, but it does.
处理掉垃圾 挽救人类
I mean, takes out the trash, does humanity a favor,
这样大家都不用手上沾血
keeps everyone's hands clean.
你觉得你手上是干净的吗
You think your hands are clean?
做这件事的人
Whoever did this,
可能该得个奖章吧
I don't know, should get a medal or something,
但不是我
but it wasn't me.
泰德
Uh, Ted...
你们没有证据
You don't have any proof.
不 这你就错了
Oh, no, that's where you're wrong.
我们从弹力绳上提取到了DNA
We pulled DNA from this bungee cord.
一个有虹膜异色症的人在
A man with heterochromia sweat on it
把黛安·奥尔巴♥赫♥吊起来的时候在上面留下了汗液
while he was stringing up Diane Auerbach.
我打赌和你的DNA相符
Bet it matches you.
行 所以我在那里工作的时候
Okay, so, I touched
确实碰过弹力绳
a bungee cord on a jobsite.
这我不否认
I'm not denying that.
别扯了 泰德
Cut the crap, Ted.
你威胁这些人
You blackmailed these people
让他们自相残杀
to get them to kill each other,
当我们查到的
and when we started
太多之后 你就决定
to get too close, you decided to go after
要对犯罪现场调查实验室的负责人下手
the director of the crime lab
麦克斯·罗比
Max Roby.
麦克辛现在在看着吗
Is Maxine watching right now?
抓到你了
Gotcha.
你怎么知道麦克斯的全名是麦克辛呢
How'd you know "Max" was short for "Maxine"?
你觉得自己是这里最聪明的吧
You think you're the smartest one in the room, don't you?
建议你清醒一点
I wouldn't bet on that.
那就走着瞧吧 到底谁对谁错
Guess we'll find out which one of us is right.
野兽之腹
Belly of the beast.
是啊 我们终于找到了
Yeah, here we are.
连环杀手的家
In a serial killer's house.
真是好怀念
Sure missed this.
希望海斯特先生的家里
Let's just hope Mr. Hester doesn't keep his house
没有他的犯罪现场那么干净吧
as clean as his crime scene.
希望这次是好兆头
Hope it's a good omen this time.
健康服务 行为健康部门 初步精神评估
精神健康评估
产品序列号♥:26Q90A
夏威茨
Chavez.
那是什么
CHAVEZ: What's that?
你看到一片茂盛的黄瓜
FOLSOM: You saw a flourishing patch of cucumbers
就觉得 下面肯定有尸体吗
and thought, "Bet there's a body under there."
真是不好意思 腐烂组织中的氮
Excuse me, nitrogen from decaying tissue
会导致生长在浅坟上的植物中
can cause increased chlorophyll production
叶绿素含量增加
in plants growing over a shallow grave.
而且如果你看过那些画的话
And, if you'd seen the drawings,
你肯定也会这么想的
you would've thought the same.
弗尔萨姆
Folsom.
是祖母吗
Grandma?
你跟你的邻居说
You told your neighbors
你祖母搬去了萨拉索塔
that your grandmother moved to Sarasota,
但她从来没有离开过家 对不对
but she never left home, did she?
你祖母知道
ROBY: Did your granny know
你这些变♥态♥幻想吗
about your twisted little fantasies?
一开始是她
She was the one who sent me
让我去看奥尔巴♥赫♥医生的
to Dr. Auerbach in the first place.
她保证我会好起来的
She promised I'd get better.
多年来 我一直以为自己会
And for years, I thought I did.
就像奥尔巴♥赫♥说的一样
Changed my pattern of thought,
改变了我的思维方式
like Auerbach said.
我可以控制那种冲动
I could control the urges.
直到你再也控制不住
Until you couldn't.
她瘦得皮包骨头
She was just skin and bone.
我就敲了一下她的头
Just one little knock to the head
她就这么 死了
and she went down so...easy.
为什么
Why?
为什么不呢
Why not?
那黛安·奥尔巴♥赫♥医生呢
What about Diane Auerbach, hmm?
她本该治好我的
Well, she was supposed to fix me.
但显然她失败了
RAJAN: But she failed, clearly.
但你为什么现在才杀了她
But why kill her now?
你
You.
是你杀了她
You did that.
你们找了她 让她开始思考
You were talking to her, making her think.
她给我打了电♥话♥
She called me.
她怀疑了我
She suspected.
我们在她家看到的
It was you we saw
是你 -是
at her house. Yeah.
我得带走她那里所有有关我的东西
I had to clean up everything that she had on me.
我花了一点力气 说服她
It took a little...convincing,
但她还是告诉了我 东西在哪里
but she told me where to find it all.
所以我们快查到你了
ROBY: So we were getting close.
你不得不快速行动
And you had to move fast.
但你还是控制不住冲动
But you still couldn't resist the urge
把作案现场
to stage your scene
布置成你无法抛掉的
just like those fantasies
那种幻想
that you couldn't shake.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:维加斯(2021) | 导航列表