剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:维加斯(2021) | 导航列表
ROBY: She was a brave girl.
是啊 但尸蜡很难清理干净
Yeah. Adipocere's a beast to clean.
是啊
Yep.
要想分离这些粘连的纸
Drying it out is our best shot
但不毁掉上面的东西
at separating the congealed layers
最好的选择就是让它干透
without destroying the paper.
然后还需要恢复褪色的墨水
Then there's the matter of reviving the faded ink.
我之前看到过一种技巧
There's this technique that I read about
是用来复原沉船上的文档的
used to read water-damaged documents from shipwrecks.
我不知道这能不能行
I mean, I-I don't know if it's gonna work.
这必须得行
It has to.
这可怜的姑娘知道自己要死了
This poor girl knew she was gonna die,
她够聪明 给我们留了线索
and she was smart enough to leave us a clue.
我们不能浪费
We can't let it go to waste.
这些是安东的仓库里的
RAJAN: These must be the burners
一次性手♥机♥吧
from Anton's stash house.
我八年级之后就没见过
I haven't seen this many flip phones
这么多翻盖手♥机♥了
since Year 8.
我终于找到匹配的结果了
Well, I finally got a match.
这上面都是米克尔的指纹
Mikel's prints are all over this one.
我打赌他肯定不止是用这个手♥机♥玩贪吃蛇
And I bet he wasn't just playing Snake.
我也有匹配结果了
I've got a match, too.
格蕾丝身上的子弹腐蚀情况太严重差点就无法比对了
Grace's bullet was almost too corroded to compare,
但弹道的痕迹和
but the striations are identical
仓库里的子弹是一致的
to the ones on the stash house bullet.
所以格蕾丝和科斯洛夫叔侄是被同一把枪打死的吗
So Grace and the Koslovs were shot with the same gun?
问题是 枪手是谁
Mm. Question is, who was the shooter?
国家综合弹道信息网里还没有匹配结果
No hits in NIBIN yet.
或许我可以找个人问问
I might have someone we can ask.
米克尔死之前几天
Ten calls with this number
给这个号♥码打了10通电♥话♥
in the days leading up to Mikel's death.
是日食赌场的一个分机 里克·阿齐兹
An Eclipse extension. Rick Aziz.
对 我经常和米克尔·科斯洛夫联♥系♥
Yes, I talked to Mikel Koslov plenty.
你知道这些东欧大鱼
You know how important those Eastern European whales
对这家赌场的重要性的 凯瑟琳
are to this casino, Catherine.
我得随时准备好接待他们
I have to make myself available.
米克尔死的那天凌晨3点跟你通了电♥话♥
Well, a 3:00 a.m. call the day Mikel died,
你这准备够充分的啊 阿齐兹先生
I'd say that's more than available, Mr. Aziz.
也有点可疑吧
It's a tad suspicious, no?
你就是这样找到他的吗
Is that how you knew where to find him?
拜托 你认真的吗
Oh, come on. Seriously?
你还在抽雪茄呢
I see that you're still a cigar smoker
你介意我看一下吗 -最好不要
Do you mind if I take a look... - I'd rather you not.
你名下登记有一把手♥枪♥
RAJAN: You own a registered handgun.
现在在你身上吗 -你们有搜查令吗
Do you have it on you? - Do you have a warrant?
或者你们这些问题有什么意义吗
Or a point, for that matter?
当然了 意义就是我们觉得
Yes, the point is we think you're involved
你和格蕾丝·黄被杀一案有联♥系♥
with Grace Huang's murder
我跟这事毫无关系
I had nothing to do with that.
我根本不知道出了什么事
I have no idea what happened.
弗兰克说你想见我
Frank said you wanted to see me.
要我等会儿再来吗 -不
Is this a bad time? - No.
现在就很好 乔迪
This is the perfect time, Jodi.
好极了
Great.
你想知道米克尔为什么给我打了那么多电♥话♥吗
You want to know why Mikel was calling me so much?
因为他很生气
He was angry.
日食赌场有人告诉了你
Someone from the Eclipse told you
他在白俄♥罗♥斯♥
his whereabouts in Belarus,
令人发指的对客户隐私的侵犯
An egregious violation of client privacy.
等我查出是谁透露了这个消息
And when I find out who divulged that information,
那个人肯定会被开除的
they will be fired.
这样吧 我们不是来聊
You know what, we're not here
这里的隐私保护规矩的 我们是
to talk about privacy protocols, we're here
来说 -不不不
to talk about... - No. No, no, no, no
我们已经说得够多了 我不会再说了
We are done talking about anything at all, actually.
弗兰克 能麻烦你送各位女士们出去吗
Frank, would you be so kind as to show these ladies out?
如果你还有问题想问我
And if you have any more questions for me,
可以联♥系♥我们的律师
you can speak to our attorneys.
谢谢你们过来一趟
Thank you so much for coming by.
今天我过得很不顺
It hasn't been a great day.
费纳多先生 我可能害一个朋友丢工作
Mr. Finado I might have cost a friend her job,
拜托告诉我你有发现了
so tell me you've got something good.
红外线发光技术没能恢复太多
Uh, well, infrared luminescence didn't revive much
字条上本身的痕迹
from the note itself.
但静电探测仪检测到了
But ESDA did uncover indentations from
格蕾丝在这张纸上面的纸上写的东西的印痕
Grace's writing on the page above our piece of paper.
行 -做好准备
Okay. - Drumroll, please.
我觉得我找到了一个号♥码
I think I found most of the phone number.
这是我的手♥机♥号♥ 我家的号♥码
This is my phone number, my landline.
这是格蕾丝失踪前一天我给她的 我
I gave it to Grace the day before she went missing. I...
你确定红外线发光技术没用吗
Are you sure infrared luminescence didn't pan out?
对
Uh, yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
你看 就恢复出一堆弯弯曲曲的线条
Look. It's just a bunch of squiggles.
我这
I'll be...
这是一幅画
It's a drawing.
去找弗尔萨姆和艾莉
Call Folsom and Allie.
出什么事了
What's going on?
这幅画我们已经全都检测过了
We already processed every inch.
格蕾丝在笔记本上画了这幅画
Grace drew this painting in her notebook.
然后在她死之前
Then, right before she died,
她把这张纸扯了下来吞了下去
she ripped it out and she swallowed it.
真正的《罐中的百合花》
WILLOWS: The original Lilies in a Jug
挂在日食赌场里
is hanging at the Eclipse.
格蕾丝知道些什么
What did Grace know?
这是凶手在现场
Okay, well, it was the first painting at the scene
清理的第一幅画
that the killer started to clean.
是啊 这都什么意思
Yeah. What's it all supposed to mean?
她是想告诉我们什么
I mean, what is she trying to tell us?
或许是有人要偷真品
Maybe the real one's about to be stolen
然后用这幅赝品替代真品
and this replica's supposed to hang in its place.
这幅画是你处理的 上面有什么发现
So, you processed this. What did you find?
米克尔的DNA 安东的DNA
Mikel's DNA, Anton's DNA.
还有一堆家里常见的细菌
A bunch of common household bacteria.
你移除过画框了吗
And you removed the frame?
对 我们
Yeah, we...
我们全都检查过了
We checked everywhere.
放大镜给我
Hand me that magnifier.
你们不觉得除了画框的位置之外
Doesn't it look like the painting is faded
整张画都褪色了吗
everywhere except where the frame had been?
安东的复♥制♥品
I mean, how would Anton's replica
怎么会褪色这么快
fade so quickly?
我可能知道为什么了
I think I know.
我们发现的细菌不全都是常见的
Not all the bacteria we found was common.
画布上的那种施氏假单胞菌
That bacterial DNA on the canvas, pseudomonas stutzeri.
是啊 米克尔的脊髓液里
Yeah, from Mikel's spinal...
对 但如果不是呢
Yeah, but what if it's not that?
施氏假单胞菌也会出现在其他地方
P. stutzeri is found in other places, too.
土壤 运河水
Soil, canal water...
还有美术作品
And fine art.
施氏假单胞菌还被用于
"P. stutzeri is also used to bio-clean
清洁非常昂贵的古老美术作品
very expensive, very old pieces of art."
所以这不是复♥制♥品
Okay, this isn't a replica.
他们不是打算偷日食赌场的《罐中的百合花》
Lilies in a Jug isn't about to be stolen from the Eclipse.
是已经被偷了
It already was.
我们检测了一张梵高真迹
We've been swabbing all over a real Van Gogh.
你觉得这张《罐中的百合花》是假的 这不可能
You think Lilies in a Jug is a forgery? That's impossible.
这是全维加斯最安全的画廊
This is the most secure gallery in Vegas.
我亲自确保的
I make sure of that.
这事就交给联邦调查局评判吧
I think the FBI's gonna be the judge of that.
他们会派专业人士来进行鉴定
They're sending a pro to run some tests on Lilies.
这张 还有被撒了米克尔·科斯洛夫血迹的那张
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:维加斯(2021) | 导航列表