剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:维加斯(2021) | 导航列表
真有意思
Huh. Interesting.
我
I, uh...
弗尔萨姆没给我发短♥信♥
Yeah. Folsom didn't text me.
别说了
Stop. DRENSII
嗨
Oh. Hey.
所以 子弹已经送去国家综合弹道信息网了
So, the bullet is running through NIBIN.
这是什么
Oh. What have we here?
拼图
Puzzle
撞上明迪那辆车的车大灯
Hm. Headlight glass from the car that crashed into Mindy.
要是我们能查出他们车的牌子和型号♥
If we can figure out the make and model of their car,
或许就能确定凶手身份
might be able to ID the shooter.
在我帮你之前 我需要
I mean, before I help you, I am
听到你亲囗说出来
going to need to hear you to say it.
你是拼图女王
You are the jigsaw puzzle queen.
看吧 这也不难吧 约书亚
See? That wasn't so hard, was it, Joshua?
我不喜欢
Didn't like that.
哪位 -是特雷
Yeah? Yo, it's Trey.
特雷 你怎么了
Hey, Trey. What's going on, man?
我打过你电♥话♥了你不接 所以我直接来了
I tried calling, so I came through.
你过来干什么
Why are you here?
我需要你帮忙
I need a favor.
我被人整了
I got pranked
有人往我车里装满了
Someone filled my car
该死的黄鼠狼 几百只
with freakin' weasels. Hundreds of em, man.
黄鼠狼 你以前的外号♥是吧
Weasel-- your, uh, your old nickname, right?
我得报复回去
Well, I got to get whoever it is back.
我想我们的朋友们应该都在系统里了
I figure all our friends are already in the system.
你能提取指纹吗
Can you lift the prints,
帮我查查
help me figure out
是哪个混♥蛋♥干的
which of the pricks did it?
我也想帮你 兄弟 但我们的政策是
I'd love to help to you, man, but we have a policy against
工作器具不能私用
using work equipment for personal use.
你这同事不错啊 弗尔萨姆
You got it good here, Folsom.
你好 我是特雷
Hi, I'm Trey.
你好 我是艾莉
Hey. Allie.
这就是艾莉
This is Allie?
我听说过你
Oh, I've heard about you.
真的
Yeah...
我懂了
I get it. Uh, hey,
我们得
we-we got, uh...Huh?
艾莉有活要做 所以 -行
Allie's got some work to do, so...Yeah.
拜拜 艾莉
Bye, Allie.
拜拜 特雷
Bye, Trey. Oh.
我那天跟你妈聊过了
Oh, I, uh, talked to your mom the other day.
珍妮特 她出来了吗
Jeanette-- she's out?
对 给她买♥♥了点刮刮乐
Yeah, got her some scratchers,
说欢迎回来
say welcome home.
她就跟我亲妈一样
Yeah, she was always like a mom to me, too,
所以 没什么事的
so, you know, yeah, no biggie.
这样吧
Hey-hey, you know what, man...
我会尽力帮忙的
I'll see what I can do.
谢了 兄弟
Thanks. Thanks, brother.
好
All right.
感觉他挺有意思的
He seems fun.
明迪的车有没有可能是自己撞自己
Um, is it possible that Mindy's car was hit by Mindy's car?
什么 我不懂
So, wh...I-I'm sorry...
现场留下的大灯碎片
The broken headlight at the scene is the same
和明迪的车是同牌子同一款的 你看
make and model of car as Mindy's. Look.
我确实是拼图女王 是吧
I am the queen of jigsaw puzzles, aren't I?
所以这是你的车吧
So, this is your car, right?
大灯 对吧
Headlight. Yeah?
这是明迪的车
And this is Mindy's car.
同一个牌子 同一个型号♥
Same make and model.
对 我就是修萨伯斯的
Yeah. Yeah, I fix Saabs,
而且我们都很喜欢 所以
and, uh, we both love them, so, I...
我给她买♥♥了一辆
I bought her one.
你是个猎人
You are a hunter.
你有点22口径的武器吗
Do you own any .22 caliber weapons?
没有
I don't.
我喜欢更大口径的
I prefer a heavier gauge.
能一枪毙命 -你有什么
One shot, one kill. CHAVEZ: You got any
猎人朋友 会愿意借给你
hunting buddies with a .22
点22口径的武器吗
willing to let you borrow theirs?
我没有杀我老婆 -我觉得
I did not hurt my wife. CHAVEZ: Well, I think
明迪终于鼓起了勇气 打包了行李
Mindy finally worked up the nerve to pack a bag,
带上了现金准备离开你 但你不愿意放她走 -不 她没有
grab some cash and leave you. But you wouldn't let her. No, she wasn't
要离开我 -你的小姨子艾米似乎觉得她是要离开你
leaving me, Your sister-in-law Amy seems to think she was.
这太离谱了 -你的车大灯碎片
This is ridiculous. How did your
是怎么落在现场的
broken headlight end up at the scene?
是明迪打给我了 好吗
Mindy called me, okay?
但是电♥话♥进了语♥音♥信箱
But it went straight to voice mail.
我收到信息的时候
And when I finally got the message...
听上去她受伤了
...she sounded hurt.
所以我就赶紧开车上路了
So I raced down the road.
我太害怕了
I was so freaked out
没踩住刹车 撞到了她的车
that I missed the brake and I slid into her.
但是她
But she, uh...
她当时已经死了
she was already dead.
你指望我们相信你吗
CHAVEZ: You expect us to believe that?
你发现明迪死了之后就走了
You left when you saw Mindy was dead.
为什么不报♥警♥
Why didn't you call 911?
我害怕
I got scared.
我 -你不想被当成嫌犯
I'd...You didn't want to be a suspect.
我的婚姻 并不完美
My marriage-- it wasn't perfect.
但我爱明迪
But I loved Mindy.
这一切
And I had nothing
和我无关
to do with this.
你们得相信我
You have to believe me.
你们听明迪说的
Hell, take Mindy's word for it.
对不起
I'm sorry
我受伤了 我需要你的帮助
I...I'm hurt, I need your help.
我觉得她丈夫说的是真话
I think the husband's telling the truth.
听上去她在撞车之前就被枪击了
It sounds like she was shot well before she wrecked.
说得通
Makes sense.
我觉得我们可以从她车祸的地点往回找
I think we can work backwards from where she crashed
用她的留言做对比
Use her voice mail as a reference
找到她被枪击的
and find the exact location
具体地点 -你们听到结束之前
she was shot. You hear that screech
那一下刺耳的声音了吗
just before it ended?
我受伤了 我需要你的帮助
I'm hurt, I need your help.
她擦到了某处
She scraped something
枪击肯定是在这之前发生的
Well, the shot had to happen before that.
可能就是这里
Hey. This could be the spot.
看上去她没踩刹车就打了方向盘
Looks like she jerked the wheel without braking.
这就可能造成这些离心滑痕
I mean, that would cause these centrifugal skid marks.
我管这些叫偏轨拖痕
I call them yaw marks.
对 被枪击中脖子
Right. I bet getting shot in the neck
肯定能解释得通她为什么突然
would explain the suddenness...
离心滑痕
Centrifugal skid marks.
你觉得明迪是在这里被枪击的吗
You think this is where Mindy was shot?
现在假设是这样的
That's the theory.
所以凶手开枪的时候是在哪里
So, where was the shooter when they took their shot?
这里没有路肩
There's no shoulder on the road here.
不可能有人开车跟她并行
It would be impossible for someone to drive alongside her.
也不可能是骑着摩托车站起来开枪
Or even stand to take a shot at a speeding motorist.
就算她是在迎面而来的车道上
And even if she was in the oncoming lane,
那距离也太近了 伤口的口径
the shooter would be too close. The wound cavity
会更大 而且角度也不对
would be larger. Plus, its-it's not even the right angle.
点22口径的子弹
RAJAN: .22LR cartridges
也可以用在步♥枪♥上
can also used by rifles.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:维加斯(2021) | 导航列表