剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:维加斯(2021) | 导航列表
See how it malfunctioned?
如果凶手知道他有糖尿病 并且装了胰岛素泵
If the killer knew that he was type 1 and had a pump,
这可能并非是一起
this whole thing may not have been designed
大规模伤亡袭击
as a mass casualty attack.
可能只是想杀一个人 结果变成了大规模伤亡
It could have been a singular homicide that turned into one.
但是这个世界上有多少人
But how many people
足够了解电磁铁
in the world know enough about electromagnets
能做出这种东西呢
to make one of these?
我知道
I know of one.
而且他没有留下来 也没有生病
And he didn't stick around to get sick.
莫罗教授
Professor Morrow.
先生 我们有搜查令来搜查你的实验室
Sir, we have a warrant to search the premises.
这是怎么回事
What is this?
你们骚扰我还不够多吗
Haven't you harassed me enough already?
莫罗教授
Professor Morrow,
这是怎么回事
what's going on here?
我不知道 卢瑟
I don't know, Luther.
我什么都没做
I-I haven't done anything.
这和凶器是同一款电磁铁
It's the same electromagnet as the murder weapon.
凶器 你们不是在找毒素吗
LUTHER: Murder weapon? I thought you guys were looking for poison.
不 我们现在有新的假设了
No. We have a new theory we're working with.
听着 我们能不能
MORROW: Uh, listen, can we...
去我的办公室
can we continue this conversation
继续聊呢 -我们在你提前离开的
in my office, please? CHAVEZ: We found this
那个派对会场发现了这个
at the party you left early.
现在你该告诉我们
This is where
你没见过这东西了吧
you tell us you've never seen it before.
我是没见过
Well, I haven't.
要是乔·米利根在这里
If Joe Milligan was here,
你觉得他认得出这个吗
do you think he'd recognize this device?
他的公♥司♥惠特莫尔·休伊特 可是付了你很多钱
I mean, his company, Whitmore Hewitt, was paying you
让你开♥发♥这种武器呢
a lot of money for that weapon.
没有
No.
还有
And...
罗兰·伍德尔也参与其中
Roland Woodall was getting his beak wet, too.
看来你是不喜欢他 是吧
You didn't like that, I guess.
惠特莫尔·休伊特
Whitmore Hewett
买♥♥了我的高压釜 好吗
bought my autoclave, okay?
但是
But...
没错 技术是相似的
Yes, it-it uses similar technology.
但我的设备只能用来消毒手术器具
But all my device does is sterilize surgical equipment.
我可以给你们看原型 -卢瑟
I can show you the prototype. STUDENT: Luther,
走吧
come on.
行 给我们看看
CHAVEZ: Sure. We can look at the prototypes.
我的同事们肯定希望能看看 -听着
My colleagues would appreciate that. - L-Look,
我很肯定
I-I'm sure that once
只要你们自己看了
you've seen it for yourself,
就会意识到我跟这件事没关系
you will realize I have nothing to do with this.
听着 教授 别扯开话题
CHAVEZ: Listen, Professor, let's not get off-subject here.
你是说你没想到
You're gonna tell me you didn't know
国防承包商
a defense contractor
会把你卖♥♥的技术武器化吗
would weaponize the tech you were selling?
我没必要接受你的侮辱
I don't have to take this.
不 教授
No, Professor.
是这样的
You don't.
谢谢你抽时间 先生
Thank you for your time, sir.
我就快让他坦白了
I had that guy on the ropes
不 你没有
No, you did not.
他不是凶手
He's not our guy.
当人受到神经损伤的时候
When people have neurological damage,
一般都会形成偏瘫
they typically walk with a hemiplegic gait.
所有派对上的幸存者都是这样
All the survivors at the party did.
瘫痪 虚弱 痉孪
Paralysis, weakness, spasticity.
当出现在单边身体上的时候
When it's on one side of the body,
会降低人的运动机能
it decreases motor function,
然后改变关节的活动范围
and then it alters the range of motion at the joint.
比如卢瑟 在医院的时候 他可以走动
Take Luther. At the hospital, he was ambulatory,
但他的膝盖过分伸直
but his knee was hyperextended,
所以他的脚步被束缚住了
so his steps were abducted
走出了半圆
and it swung in a semicircle.
今天他演得不够好
Today, Luther's performance was not as good.
他之前骗过了我一次
He snuck one by me before,
因为他走路带着输液瓶架子
'cause he was walking around with that IV stand.
但今天他没有了输液瓶架子
But today he was freestyling,
行动虽然慢 但他的活动范围完全正常
moving slow but with a totally normal range of motion.
所以没骗过我
So no sale.
卢瑟为什么要装病
Why would Luther fake his symptoms?
我能想到的理由就是
I can think of one reason.
他就是凶手
He's the killer.
如果这玩意儿是卢瑟造的
If Luther built this thing,
看上去他没有留下任何指纹
doesn't look like he left any prints
老大这些运动学的观点 有多可靠
Our boss, how solid is she with all this kinesiology stuff?
麦克斯从来没有
The next time Max is wrong about gait analysis
在步态分♥析♥上出过错
will be the first time Max is wrong about gait analysis.
但
But...
你觉得这次可能她错了吗 -我不知道
you think this case could make history? - I don't know.
说实话
If I'm honest,
我希望麦克斯错了
I hope Max missed on this one.
我挺喜欢卢瑟的
I like Luther.
我知道我们不应该有任何预设立场
I mean, I know we're not supposed to root for anybody,
但 -听着
but... - Hey, hey.
别人是不能控制你的情绪的
Nobody can tell you what feelings to have.
谢谢你 我女儿最喜欢的一个晚安故事
Thanks. One of my daughter's favorite bedtime stories
就是这个寓意
has that message.
讲的是一个正好是西葫芦的公主的故事
It's about a princess who happens to be a zucchini.
我是认真的 博
Well...I'm serious, Beau.
当你离开实验室
You know, when you get out of the lab,
就肯定有人的因素掺杂
there's a human element.
当我们指认凶手
When we point fingers,
就会有人失去自♥由♥
people lose their freedom.
这是很沉重的
It's heavy.
我能给的最好的意见
My best advice--
就是让证据来帮你指认
let the evidence do the pointing for you.
该死的
FINADO: Damn it.
我觉得它会指向焊接了这个的人
I think it's gonna point to whoever did this welding.
卢瑟吗
FOLSOM: Luther?
微区X射线荧光分♥析♥仪能检测出合金
IXRF Atlas will show if the alloy matches
和他衣服上的焊缝金属是否匹配
the welding metals in his clothes.
我从医院拿来的
I took 'em from the hospital.
谁能确定呢
Who knows?
听说麦克斯也是人
Rumor has it Max is human.
或许她这次错了
Maybe she got it wrong this time.
行吧
Right.
我们认识彼此多久了 凯瑟琳
How long have we known each other, Catherine?
久到我知道你不想来
Long enough to know you don't want be here.
我跟你说了 我很害怕
I told you-- I'm afraid.
我找到了格蕾丝失踪案的嫌犯
I have a person of interest in Grace's disappearance.
有个人试图花钱让她闭嘴
A man who tried to buy her silence.
米克尔·科斯洛夫
Mikel Koslov.
你认识他吗
You know him?
这个名字
The name.
他来过日食赌场很多次
We hosted him at the Eclipse a dozen times.
他喜欢吹牛 赌钱 还有女人
He likes craps, cards and girls.
优先级别不同
Not in that order.
他确实是挺吓人的 但
He's definitely scary, but...
为什么你觉得是他
why do you think it's him?
你想了解毛细管电泳吗
How much you want to know about capillary electrophoresis?
你到底帮不帮我
You gonna help me or not?
我帮不了你
I don't think I can.
科斯洛夫走了
Koslov is gone.
他昨天上了私人飞机
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:维加斯(2021) | 导航列表