剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:维加斯(2021) | 导航列表
听说要放雷走了
I hear we're cutting Rey loose.
这样又回原点了
Puts us back at square one.
是啊
Yeah.
能聊聊吗
Can we talk?
行啊
Uh, okay.
你说晚餐之后会联♥系♥我的 但你没有
You said you would call after dinner and you didn't.
因为太晚了
Oh, it was late.
我喝了几杯 所以就睡了
I had a few drinks and went to bed.
就为了这件事吗
Is that what this is about?
你没告诉我你和约瑟琳·洛赞多到底什么关系
You didn't tell me the truth about Jocelyn Lozando.
你这是什么意思
Whoa, what do you mean?
你说你们是前任
You told me you dated.
但没说你们同居了两年
You didn't say you lived together for two years.
你是怎么知道的
How do you know that?
我查了她
I looked her up.
你跟踪了她吗
You stalked her?
我只是查了她
All I did was look her up.
她登记的家庭地址有两年时间都在你家
And for two years, her home address was your apartment.
你当时的表现好像是你们只约会过几次
You acted like you went out a couple times.
如果你想知道我们的关系
If you wanted to know about our relationship,
为什么不直接问我 要上网查
why didn't you just ask me instead of going online?
我不知道
I don't know.
你为什么一开始
Why weren't you honest with me
不跟我说实话呢 -你是在气
You're upset in the first place?
我以前认真和女人交往过吗
because I had a serious relationship with a woman?
不
No.
你只是
You just--
你表现得太轻描淡写了
You made it sound like it was no big deal.
真的很轻描淡写
And clearly it was.
现在你又去见她了
And now you're seeing her again.
我们只是去吃了中餐 聊了聊天
We had Chinese food and touched base.
她和她女朋友对现在的关系是认真的
She and her partner are really serious.
你是觉得我会出轨吗
You think I would cheat?
你根本不了解我
You don't know anything about me.
雷先生
Yeah. Mr. Rey.
你可以走了
You can go.
我通过检测了吗 -对
Yes. I passed?
好
All right.
谢谢你拿来的布洛芬
Oh, um, thank you for the ibuprofen.
帮了我很大忙
It helped.
没事
No problem.
希望你不要误会
I hope you don't take this wrong,
但你让我想起了我太太
but you remind me of my wife a little.
为什么
Why is that?
她也很善良
She was kind, too.
她才走了两个月
It's only been two months since she passed,
我觉得她好像还在我身边
and I still feel like she's with me.
就在这里
Right here.
她一直都在这里
She's always right here.
每一分钟
Every minute.
雷先生 真的抱歉 我完全忘了
Mr. Rey, I'm so sorry. I've completely forgot.
我有些文书要写
I need to fill out some paperwork,
才能让你干干净净地离开这里
to get you out of here free and clear.
我得
I just need to...
不好意思
Excuse me.
谢了
Thanks, man.
克里斯
Yo, Chris
我得再检查一次戒指上的DNA
I need to run the DNA from the ring again.
是他太太
It's his wife.
戒指上的DNA
The DNA on the ring
是卡罗·雷太太的
matches Carlo Rey's wife.
是她的DNA
It's hers.
他肯定是带在身上的
He must have had it with him.
或许是挂在脖子上了
Maybe around his neck?
戒指不能证明他在场
The ring isn't proof he was there.
而且雷很聪明 他不会承认的
And Rey is smart. He'll never admit it.
而且他比大脚怪矮了40多公分
Plus, he's about 18 inches shy of Bigfoot.
是啊
Yes, he is.
雷确实不够高
That's Rey.
怎么看他都不可能
There's no way you can mistake him
是走出门的人
for whoever walked out that door.
雷说过他有个儿子
Rey mentioned he had a son.
他儿子呢
What about him?
我查过了
I checked him out.
他儿子叫麦克·雷
His name's Michael Rey.
他因为甲状腺癌正在接受治疗
He's at county being treated for thyroid cancer,
这应该是能治好的
which is curable, I guess.
所以他也很恨品特
Okay, so he's angry at Painter, too
这就有动机了
So, there is motive
这不重要
Doesn't matter.
他比他爸还矮
He's an inch shorter than his father.
大脚怪的视频一直让我
You know something has always bugged me
觉得不太对
about this Bigfoot video.
他的步伐太小了
His strides are too short.
对于这个身高的人来说 步伐太小了
He is taking steps too small for someone of his size.
这是什么意思 -要么他
Either he's in...What does that mean?
要么他受伤了 要么有负重
Either he's injured or he's carrying added weight.
比如什么
FOLSOM: Like what?
比如人
ROBY: Like a person.
所以雷才需要装成大脚怪
That's why Rey needed that costume.
不是为了隐瞒自己的身份 而是为了隐瞒有两个人
Not to cover him, but to cover them.
这是两个人 -我们证明不了
We can't prove it. That's two people.
雷绝对不会供出自己孩子的
Rey is never going to give up his kid.
你说过麦克·雷有甲状腺癌对吧 -对
Yeah. Well, you said Michael Rey has thyroid cancer.
那我们就能证明 -怎么证明
How? Then we can prove it.
走着瞧
FOLSOM: You'll see.
你们不该进来的
You shouldn't be in here.
没事的 麦克
FOLSOM: Eh, that's okay, Michael.
听着 我们是来找你聊这个的
Listen, we're here to talk about this.
你知道吧 甲状腺癌的好处就是 这是能治愈的
See, the good news about thyroid cancer is that it's curable.
坏消息是放疗
The bad news is radiation therapy
会导致你暂时有放射性
makes you a little glowy, temporarily.
连你的汗都是有辐射的
Even your sweat is radioactive.
每次你碰点什么
See, every time you touch something,
就会留下一些伽马射线
you leave a little gamma ray smudge.
我们知道你们做了什么
RAJAN: So, we know what you did.
你和你父亲从那房♥子下面爬了进去
You and your father crawled under the house.
等戴维斯·品特到家
When Davis Painter got home,
你们肯定是逼他打电♥话♥给他父亲
you must have forced him to call his father
叫他过来
and get him to come over.
然后你们绑住了他们
RAJAN: Then you strapped them down,
用塑料膜封住了戴维斯的头
wrapped Davis' head...
逼艾略特看着自己的儿子死去
...and Elliot was forced to watch his son die.
然后你们准备好点火装置
Then you set your ignition.
离开现场
And made your escape.
这都不是真的 -问题在于
FOLSOM: Here's the thing. None of that's true.
你♥爸♥是活不到庭审的
Your dad will never live until the trial.
认罪或许能让你们都有机会保释
A confession might get you both bail.
他可以在家死去
He could die at home.
如果你们都
RAJAN: If neither of you
不表现出悔过的姿态
show any remorse,
或者承担责任
or accept responsibility,
我觉得法官会拒绝保释
I'd wager bail gets denied.
麦克
Michael,
你♥爸♥要死在牢里了
your father will die in a cell,
不 他不该那么做的
No. He shouldn't have done that.
如果我说是我的主意呢
What if I say it was my idea?
是我说服他这么做的
It was. I talked him into it.
这能帮到他吗
Will that help him?
我说什么才能帮到他
Is there anything I can say that will help him?
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:维加斯(2021) | 导航列表