剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:维加斯(2021) | 导航列表
你要做对 就得自己来
You want something done right, you got to do it yourself.
抱歉打扰了 老大 但你
I'm sorry to interrupt, boss, but you should
得来看看这个
come take a look at this.
我们用从黛安的小屋那里
GILL: We were able to jigsaw
提取到的部分指纹
some usable prints
拼出了一些可用的指纹
from the partials we pulled at Diane's cabin.
佩妮 法官一听到拼这个字
Okay, Pen, a judge is gonna throw this out
就会马上否认证据性的
at the mention of the word "jigsaw."
我们知道
No, we know.
但你不想见见匹配到的结果们吗
But don't you want to meet your matches?
结果们 复数的啊
ROBY: Matches? Plural?
不管你们觉得我做了什么
Whatever you think I did,
都不是真的 我什么都没
it's not true, I've never done anything...
我们就是有几个问题想问 胡安·卡洛斯
We just have a few questions, Juan Carlos.
你申请庇护的时候
Your prints are on file
指纹留在了档案里
from your asylum application.
我和胡安·卡洛斯
Me and Juan Carlos
我们一直在接建筑工程的活
we've been picking up construction jobs.
一直在工作 这太棒了
We've been working all the time. It's been amazing.
很糟糕
JUAN CARLOS: It's been terrible.
你们见过住在这儿的人吗
Have you met the people that live here?
都是垃圾人
They're all degenerates.
你们在春山湖那边
What exactly were you building
到底是造了什么 先生
out by Lake Spring Mountain, Mister...
我姓海斯特
Uh, Hester.
泰德·海斯特
Ted Hester.
是个船用坡道
And it was a boat ramp.
那个老的码头状态不太好了
That old dock is in pretty rough shape.
你就雇了几个日结临时工来帮忙吗
And you just hired a couple of day laborers to help?
对 我肩膀受伤了
Yeah, I got a bum shoulder,
所以干不了重活
so I can't do any heavy lifting.
这都是好几个月之前了
JUAN CARLOS: This was months ago now,
但我记得这趟活的老板是付的现金
but I remember the boss on this paid in cash.
说我们可以在湖边干活
Said we'd get to work by the lake
总比沙漠里强
Better than the desert.
你们在那儿干了多久
How long were you out there?
我们可没看到有什么船用坡道
We didn't see a boat ramp.
我们没干完 甚至都没开始多少
We never finished. Barely even started.
老板说以前住在那里的老太太
Boss said the old lady that used to live there,
进养老院了
she went into a home.
我也不是故意混♥蛋♥的
TED: Not to be a jerk,
但没钱怎么给你造呢 你说是不
but no money, no boat ramp, you know?
前天晚上你人在哪里呢
Where were you night before last?
在玩赌博 我一周两次
Loteria. I'm a cantor
去玛格丽塔小姐家做主持
at Sefiorita Margarita's twice a week.
他其实挺厉害的
JUAN CARLOS: He's actually very good.
当晚赢了100块
Won a hundred dollars that night.
我在家 看湖人队比赛
I was at home watching the Lakers.
他们真得把勒布朗卖♥♥出去 买♥♥几个新人
They got to trade 'Bron, man. Blow it up. Get some picks.
行 如果你还记得别的
Yeah. Uh, well, if you have anything else...
还真有
There is one thing, actually.
我记得在小屋外面
I remember seeing a pickup
见过一辆皮卡
out at the cabin.
加长驾驶室 白色的
It was an extended cab, white.
车顶有加装
Had a supertop over the bed.
我见过几次
Saw it a couple times.
一有人接近就开走
If anybody got close, it just took off.
谢谢你 海斯特先生
Well, thank you, Mr. Hester.
行
All right.
他们手臂上都没有疤
I didn't see any scars on their arms,
但是据我们所知的鲍勃·奥尔巴♥赫♥的情况
but the file on Bob Auerbach says he drives
他开的白色卡车听上去跟这个很像
a white truck that sounds pretty similar.
维加斯起码还有一千辆这样的车吧
Along with a thousand other Vegas residents.
我在想他们说的那个船用坡道
I was thinking about the boat ramp
我17岁的夏天 约会过一个
The summer I was 17, I dated this girl
富家女孩
whose family had money.
她爹肯定爱死你了吧
Oh, I bet her dad loved you.
不
No.
但他有一艘船 需要维修
But he had a boat that needed repairs,
我帮他把船从太浩湖里拖出来了
and I helped him haul it out of Lake Tahoe.
我觉得我得去找个起重机
I think I need to go find a hoist.
小艾
Oh, hey, Al...
不是她 是我
Uh, hey. No, it's me.
艾莉发了短♥信♥过来
Allie texted.
她还在白色房♥间的现场
She's still at the white room scene,
但她说你需要帮助
but she said you needed help.
好的
Mm, okay.
这才对嘛
Ha-ha. Now we're talking.
我们要找的可能不是大力水手
We might not be looking for a powerlifter,
只是个有电动工具的人
just a guy with a powerful lifter.
但你不是说没有发现
But I thought you said there was no sign
用过滑轮的迹象吗
that a pulley was used,
而且这样的起重机得从上边拉吧
and wouldn't a hoist like this have to be pulled from above?
旗杆顶端有痕迹吗
Were there any markings on top of the flagpole?
除了黛安挂着的地方
There's no sign of anything being disturbed
有被刮掉一点油漆
except for that little void in the paint
但别的地方都没有痕迹
where Diane was hanging.
或许他把电动工具连到了
Well, maybe he hooked up a motorized device to...
我也不知道 很高的东西上
I don't know, something tall
但现在已经不在那里了呢
that isn't there anymore?
有可能
Maybe.
我觉得我们得回案发现场
I think we need to get back to the crime scene
再看一眼
for another look.
当然
Mm-hmm. Yeah, totally.
那能不能先把我放下来
Could I be right side up for that?
来了来了
Oh, yeah.
嗨 博 -嗨
Hey, Beau. Hey.
有什么有用的吗
Anything useful?
你面前的这些
You have components
是点火装置的部件 还有助燃剂
of the ignition device, accelerant.
这都是普通的承包商
I mean, it's all stuff that contractors,
维修工 甚至是喜欢自己动手的人
repair folk, your odd DIY-er could buy
都能在五金店买♥♥到的东西
at a hardware store on a regular basis.
所以要追踪到特定个体
So we'd be hard-pressed to trace any of it
会非常困难
back to an individual.
是 就算没烧掉也很难查
Yeah, even before it went up in flames.
靠 我
Damn. I...
真的太想结束
just was really hoping
这种缺少证据的状态了
this was going to end our evidence drought.
找们肯定是漏了点什么
There's got to be something that we're missing.
我一直在反复回到
The thing I keep coming back to
墙上的这些疯狂标记
are these crazy symbols on the walls.
我和艾莉还没能
Allie and I, we haven't
破译出明信片上的内容 但或许
cracked the postcards, but maybe
这里有些我们还没发现的东西
there's something there we haven't seen.
比如什么
Like what?
规律
A pattern.
提示解密方法的线索 我也不知道
A clue to the cipher. I don't know,
但说不定就有东西能带我们
but something that could get us
找到这个威胁麦克斯的混♥蛋♥
to the bastard who is threatening Max.
我就 我真的说不清楚
I just...I can't really tell.
或许你得重出江湖
Well, maybe you need to get back in the saddle.
如果你觉得案发现场有能帮到麦克斯的东西
I mean, if you think there's something at the crime scene
那你在城里另一边的实验室里
that could help Max, you're not going to find it in a lab
肯定是找不到的
on the other side of town.
这可真是
Well, well, well,
什么风把我们博·费纳多
if it isn't a rare sighting of Beau Finado
刮到现场来了
out in the wild.
别激动
Don't get excited,
这只是临时的安排
this is a temporary state of affairs.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:维加斯(2021) | 导航列表