剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:维加斯(2021) | 导航列表
格蕾丝也是自己在努力向上爬的
Grace was trying to climb the ladder herself.
你觉得这是我想要的吗
You think I wanted this?
日食赌场靠美术作品洗钱赚得盆满钵满的
The Eclipse was making more than enough money buying art.
大客户也很开心能拿到干净的钱
The whales were happy with their returns.
根本没有人受害
It was all a victimless crime
直到她开始问东问西
until she started asking questions.
希望你在联邦监狱里也能记住这一点
I want you to remember that in federal prison.
你会死在牢里的
You're going to die there
因为是格蕾丝抓到了你
because Grace brought you down.
我只是完成了她的遗愿
I just finished what she started.
我们走吧
CHAVEZ: Let's go.
请站起来
Stand for me, please.
手放背后
Hands behind your back.
谢谢你 麦克斯
Thank you, Max.
谢谢你让我回来犯罪现场调查科
Thank you for having me back in your lab.
谢谢你对我的帮助
For everything.
你确定吗
Are you sure about this?
我想我可能只是需要时间
I think I just need time
来想清楚下一步
to figure out what's next.
希望能和琳赛一起去旅行
The trip with Lindsey, I hope.
我还可以回到
And I could go back
日食赌场
to the Eclipse.
我知道 里克邀请我回到董事会
I know. Rick has asked me to return to the board,
来向联邦调查局表明 他们洗心革面了
show the Feds that they're cleaning up.
我觉得这样是对的
It just seems like the right thing to do.
我不是想告诉你 什么对你来说是最好的
Okay, I-I'm not claiming to know what's best for you.
我只是希望你的鉴证项目能继续做下去
I just hope you'll keep going with your forensics program.
好吗 -好
Okay? - Yeah.
或许吧
Maybe.
这个世界太大太坏
It is a big, bad world.
麦克斯
Hey, Max...
抱歉 刚刚接到一个电♥话♥
Oh, sorry. Just got a call about
春谷南边有现场要处理
a scene south of Spring Valley.
我们回来之前你就要走了吗
Will you be gone when we get back?
我还会再待一段时间的
I'll still be around.
我们维加斯人是离不开这里的 你清楚得很
Us Vegas kids can never shake this town. You know that.
能向你学习是我的荣幸 维乐斯小姐
It's been an honor learning from you, Ms. Willows.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你女儿不应该落得这种下场的
Your daughter deserved so much better.
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
是我给格蕾丝找的日食赌场的工作
I got Grace her job at the Eclipse.
是我教她不要放过任何一个谜题
I taught her to never let a mystery lie,
要永远勇于提问的
and to always ask questions.
不是的
No, you didn't.
我女儿天生就是那样的
My girl was born that way.
总是在提问
Always questions.
问睡觉时间 问新奇的食物
About bedtime, about new foods.
问老师说的话
About something a teacher said
她总是看着我说 我有问题想问
She'd always look at me and say, "I have questions.
我有问题想问 我有问题想问
I have questions. I have questions."
我女儿琳赛 她以前
My daughter Lindsey, she was always
也是这样 一直特别好奇
a very curious little girl, too.
那你也清楚
Then you know,
养育这种孩子 是非常大的挑战
raising a child like that can be challenging.
格蕾丝长大之后 她问的问题
As Grace got older, she started asking
也越来越难
harder questions, and--
也是别人不敢问的问题
Questions other people were scared to ask.
我觉得这就是为什么她特别喜欢你的项目
I think that's why she loved your forensic program so much.
她终于找到答案了
Finally, answers.
她是天生做这行的
She was a natural.
我真的很希望她能跟着你
I wish she could have followed in your footsteps,
走得更远
gone further.
只有你在乎她 会为了她追问
You're the only one who cared enough to ask questions.
为了找到真♥相♥
To fight for the truth.
谢谢你 凯瑟琳
Thank you, Catherine.
破碎不堪 但我依然不断追寻
♪ Broken, but I keep coming back for more... ♪
你可以告诉他们 我真的很感谢
Yeah, yeah, you can tell 'em how much I appreciate it, Rick,
但是日食赌场 那里不是我的家
but the Eclipse, it's just not home.
现场到处都是血迹 有挣扎痕迹
We got a lot of blood, signs of a struggle,
但没有发现尸体
but no body yet.
你怎么说
So what do you say?
我有问题想问
I have questions.
永远昂首挺胸
♪ Gotta keep your head up ♪
昂首挺胸
♪ Head up. ♪
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:维加斯(2021) | 导航列表