剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:维加斯(2021) | 导航列表
如果他够聪明 他也确实聪明
If he's smart-- and we know Ron is--
他会把他的装置放到通风口里
he will put his device in a vent shaft
然后用中♥央♥空调
and then use the AC to blow death
把重金属吹到整栋楼里 好吗
all over the building, okay?
我把你的命令传达给我们的人了 他们已经在找了
I gave my guys your order. That's where they're looking.
但有点阻力
But I-I got some pushback.
他们不知道你为什么这么肯定
They don't know why you're so certain.
告诉他们我在网上看到的
Tell them I read all about it online.
罗恩:一击就倒游戏也有好处 但还不够
泰德:你还有更好的主意吗
罗恩:你不能逐个清除腐烂的个体
这个社会面对着更严重的问题
Society has much bigger problems than that.
最好的办法是在一息之间
Better to flip the table
就掀了桌子 把所有的问题都扫除干净
and knock all the broken pieces off the board in one fell swoop.
要怎么做
TED: How?
我可以制♥造♥一些特别的东西
RON: I could brew something special.
一些 立竿见影的
Something...expeditious.
毒素
TED: Poison.
这样才合理吧
RON: It's only fair, isn't it?
他们会感染别人 污染环境
They infect, they contaminate,
污染所有他们遇到的人
they pollute everyone they come into contact with.
他们是上帝最严重的错误
They are God's greatest mistakes.
要怎么处理错误
And what do you do with mistakes?
当然是消除它们
Erase them.
你知道我计划最香的部分是什么吗
You know the most delicious part of my plan?
只要死亡天使到访维斯塔山
Once the angel of death has visited Mountain Vista...
他们就永远也找不到我
...they'll never find me.
也抓不到我
And they'll never catch me.
嗨 罗尼
Hey, Ronnie.
是他
That's him.
我绕去前面截住他
I'll cut him off up front!
别跑
CHAVEZ: Hey! Stop!
执法人员 让让
FOLSOM: Law enforcement! Move!
别挡路 让让
CHAVEZ: Out of the way, move!
别跑
FOLSOM: Stop!
你们来得太晚了
You're too late.
我们抓到他了 我们抓到他了
We got him. We got him.
等等 你们抓到温特了吗
Wait, wait. You have Winter?
对 但东西不在他身上 他也不肯开口
We do, but he doesn't have it on him and he won't talk.
该死的
Damn it.
博
Beau...
就是这个
FINADO: That's it.
就是这个 就是这个
That's it. That's it.
不到一分钟了 博 快
GILL: That's less than a minute, Beau. Come on.
你能把它拆了吗 -不行 时间不够
Can you disarm it? No. Not enough time.
它会 -不 没破
Is it gonna... No, it held.
但我们 我们不能碰这个 好吗
But we're... We're not gonna touch it, okay?
铊已经被控制住了
The thallium has been contained.
我的天
ROBY: Oh, God.
不要询问真♥相♥
♪ Don't ask for the truth ♪
然后说我是骗子
♪ Then call me a liar... ♪
喂 这是什么意思
Hey! What does this say?
但我的灵魂开始疲惫
♪ But my soul's getting tired... ♪
这不重要了
It doesn't matter anymore.
告诉我区别
♪ Show me the difference... ♪
是你 对吧 拉詹小姐
It was you. Right, Miss Rajan?
是你意识到我用的是铊
You were the one who realized it was thallium.
只能是你
It could only have been you.
我很失望
I'm disappointed.
我以为你最该明白
I thought you, of all people,
我是想做什么
would realize what I was trying to do.
我明白
RAJAN: I do understand.
你是要杀无辜的人
You were trying to kill innocent people.
不是的
Hardly.
这些人是无用的累赘
These people are a needless burden.
他们精神畸形
They're mentally malformed.
不 这里唯一一个精神畸形的人就是你
No, you're the only malformed mind that I see around here.
视而不见是有期限的
You can only pretend to turn a blind eye for so long.
但你明白的 我知道你明白的
But you see it. I know you do.
这是我们的负担 -你错得太离谱了
It is our burden. You're so wrong.
不是我一个人阻止你的
I didn't stop you alone.
不管你觉得自己有多聪明
No matter how brilliant you think you are,
你并不比那些每天
you're not smarter or better
都在为阻止像你这样的人而奋斗的人
or more righteous than the people
更聪明 更优秀或更正义
that fight every single day to stop people like you.
你不明白 我是想
What you don't understand is I was trying...
省点力气 去写你的宣言吧 老兄
Save it for your manifesto, buddy.
这份工作
This job...
我真的很爱这份工作 但有些时候
I mean, I love it, but some days...
有些时候
Some days.
有时候我好奇
♪ Sometimes I wonder ♪
我是否还能回家
♪ If I'm ever gonna make it home again ♪
我喜欢这里
I like it out here.
家有那么远
♪ It's so far... ♪
我不想回家
I don't want to go home.
你也不是一定要回家
You don't have to.
能对话的灵魂
♪ Someone to talk to ♪
只有你
♪ And nobody else ♪
知道今晚要如何安慰我
♪ Knows how to comfort me tonight... ♪
她说
She says...
谢谢你 艾莉
"Thank you," Allie.
我人就在这儿呢
Hey, I'm right here.
我真的不知道该怎么感谢你了
I cannot tell you how grateful I am.
没有你 我们是查不出来的
We couldn't have done it without you.
听到没
Hear that?
我是个英雄
I'm a hero.
超级大英雄
Pretty much like a huge hero.
直到我看到你又是一个人
♪ Till I see you alone again ♪
直到我又回到家 感觉正常
♪ Till I'm home again and feeling right ♪
医生怎么说 她能恢复过来吗
Have the doctors said anything about her recovery?
很难说铊对她的神经系统
There's really no way of knowing how much damage
造成了多大损伤
the thallium did to her nervous system.
她
It's...
她还有很长的路要走
It's gonna be a long...long road.
我绝对相信她
Well, I'll never bet against her.
她很快就会回来折磨你了
She'll be back giving you hell in no time.
希望是吧
I hope so.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:维加斯(2021) | 导航列表