剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:维加斯(2021) | 导航列表
我并未衰落
♪ I'm not fading ♪
你无法毁掉我的灵魂
♪ You can't break my soul... ♪
我喜欢我的工作
ROBY: I love my job.
我真的很喜欢
I love it
但你做的时间够长
But you do it long enough,
只要陷入其中
you know, you go under that...
足够多次
yellow tape enough times,
对于最重要的那些问题
you find a bunch of bad answers
你就会获得很多糟糕的答案
to the big questions.
人会因为什么而死
What do people die for?
毒品 性 复仇 一美元
Drugs, sex, revenge, a dollar.
你懂吗
You know?
过了一段时间之后 我就会自问
And after a while, I ask myself...
什么值得人为之去死
...what is worth dying for?
你理解吗
You know?
我愿意为了真♥相♥而死吗
Would I die for the truth?
我愿意为了素昧平生的人
Would I die to find justice
争取正义而去死吗
for someone I didn't even know?
我愿意拼上自己的性命
Would I put my life on the line
让这个世界变得更安全一点吗
to make this world a safer place?
为了爱呢
How about for love?
我清楚的是
I know this:
我愿意为了我的人而拼命
I'd put my life on the line for my people.
做这份工作的人
The people who do this job,
我爱他们
I love them.
他们就是黑暗中的
They are a light
一束光
in the darkness.
他们会接起电♥话♥
They answer the call.
亲爱的 我得走了
Well, hon, I got to go.
他们愿意为此暂停自己的生活
ROBY: They put their own lives on hold.
抱歉 赛琳娜 我有工作
Sorry, Serena, it's work.
他们会赌上一切
ROBY: And they risk it all.
他们会直面恶魔
They face down the demons,
在那些重要的问题上挣扎
wrestle those big questions.
然后第二天还会回来
Come back the next day
全部重来
and do it all over again.
但这些你都懂吧
But then, you know that. Hmm?
凯瑟琳·维乐斯
因为你是这行里最优秀的几个之一
'Cause you're one of the best to ever do it.
最优秀的几个之一吗
One of the best?
我不只是在捧你 我是在问你 凯瑟琳
I'm not just buttering you up. I'm asking you, Catherine.
你为什么想回来犯罪现场调查科
Why do you want to come back to CSI?
我还记得你在我退休的时候
I still remember the toast
说的祝酒词
you gave at my retirement,
让我接受一次DNA测试
asking me to submit to a DNA test.
你说的有道理 麦克斯
You had a point, Max.
这份工作 就是我的命中注定
The job is... in my blood.
永远会是如此
Guess it always will be.
吉尔说你们现在缺人
Hey, Gil mentioned that you were shorthanded.
他把他老婆一起带走 再加上我手下最好的之一
Didn't help that he stole his wife away
去洛杉矶联邦调查局训练了 确实是雪上加霜
and that one of my best is out in L.A. training with the FBI.
让我上 教练 -你想上多久
Put me in, Coach. How much playing time do you want?
我想着赌场的生意应该
I mean, 'cause I got to figure the casino business
挺忙的吧 -之前是的
keeps you pretty busy, right? It used to.
我去年就不负责日常运营了
I stepped away from the day-to-day ops last year.
最近呢
More recently...
我被董事会开除了
I got kicked off the board.
从日食赌场吗
Of the Eclipse?
对 -那不有一部分是你的吗
Mm-hmm. Don't you own a piece of that?
是啊 -很抱歉
Yeah. I'm sorry.
出什么事了
What happened?
我能怎么说呢
Well, what can I tell you?
和罪犯们我一直都不是处得很好
I've never gotten along very well with criminals.
我只是不适合退休
I'm just not cut out for retirement.
至少现在还不是
Not yet.
你知道吗 我感觉
You know, I kind of feel like there's
你还有些事没告诉我
something you're not telling me.
你很敏锐 麦克斯
You're very sharp, Max.
我觉得我们会很享受一起工作的
I think we're going to enjoy working together.
时代变了吧
The more things change, huh?
维乐斯小姐
Ms. Willows
我是乔什·弗尔森姆 我们之前见过
Josh Folsom. We've met before.
那是我第一天上班 可能是
It-it was my first day, it might've been...
可能是你最后一天
It might've been your last.
你可以叫我凯瑟琳
You can call me Catherine.
她叫什么 -琳恩·佐布里斯特
What's her name? Lynn Zobrist.
是管家发现的她
Housekeeper found her.
肝温表明她死了大概36小时了
And liver temp says she's been dead about 36 hours.
看来佐布里斯特小姐不是业余的
Ms. Zobrist does not look like she was an amateur.
不 凶手
No. Killer...
也是专业级别的
was professional grade, too.
凶器上没有指纹
No prints on the murder weapon.
夏威茨警探
ROBY: Detective Chavez.
看你这表情 情况不妙啊
That is not your good news face.
附近排查没有线索
Neighborhood canvass was a bust.
这儿也没有监控
There's no cameras here, either.
隔壁邻居甚至
Folks next door didn't even
都不知道她的车♥库♥里有这种地窖
know she had her a little dungeon in her garage.
看来她的其中一名顾客坏得很啊
Looks like one of her clients was a very bad boy.
全世界最古老的职业风险
World's oldest occupational hazard.
这音乐是怎么回事
What's with the music?
关不掉 凶手把音响
Can't turn it off. Killer covered the speakers
和开关都盖上了 在凶案现场
and the switch, left this playing on a loop
循环播放这个
in the room where it went down.
地窖是往这边走吗
Is the dungeon back this way?
曾经是的
Used to be.
在凶手把她和所有家具拖出来之前
Before he dragged her and all the furniture out
除了这背景音乐 他还给我们留了什么吗
Did he leave anything in there for us beside the soundtrack?
有 他重新装♥修♥过了
Oh, yeah. He redecorated.
他把整个地方都
He covered the place with...
你看了就知道了
Well, you'll see.
我曾经的挚爱
♪ Once I had a love ♪
如同蒸汽
And it was a gas J
很快我发现
♪ Soon turned out ♪
他心如玻璃
♪ Had a heart of glass. ♪
这家伙 还有他的镜子
ROBY: This guy and his mirrors.
一大♥片♥玻璃
A jagged hunk of glass.
要是我要捅人 第一选项肯定不是这个
Wouldn't be my first choice if I was going to stab somebody.
要是他够聪明 就肯定会戴厚手套
If he was smart, he wore thick gloves.
不知道这边上的血迹是不是他的
Have to doubt this blood from the edge was his.
可能是她反抗留下的血迹
It's probably from her defensive wounds.
她很坚强
She was tough.
看来她反抗了一会儿
Looks like she held him off for a while.
他肯定是没偷袭成功
He must not have had the element of surprise.
还有这个
And this.
这肯定是之后才戴上的
This had to come later.
他可能是不希望她再看到他吧
Guess he didn't want her to see him anymore,
她看到的够多了
She saw plenty.
所以这只是为了帮我们弄清楚
So these are just to help us see
凶手在清理他装上的那么多镜子的时候
if the killer left any fingerprints
有没有留下任何指纹 好吗 吉娜
when he cleaned all those mirrors he put up, okay, Gina?
吉娜
Gina.
抱歉
Sorry.
这
This is...
太令人难以接受了 琳恩就像
hard. Lynn was like...
她就是 -家人
She was like...Como familia.
家人吗 不
Como familia? No.
不 我只是给她打扫卫生
No, no, I just clean for her.
但我看得出来
But I could see.
她一直都
She was like, always...
很伤心 我感觉
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:维加斯(2021) | 导航列表