剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:维加斯(2021) | 导航列表
Detective Alicia Keys.
我去哪儿都带着她
Took her everywhere with me.
你呢
You?
我一直都不太喜欢娃娃
I was, uh, never much for dolls.
还在学该怎么玩娃娃
I'm still learning how to play with them.
所以这家伙给小艾莉用的是什么涂料
So, what kind of paint your guy use on Lil' Allie?
不符合
It doesn't match.
这用的是丙烯酸 而且涂的方式也不一样
That's was acrylic, and it looks like it was applied differently.
这又不是在藏尸体
Well, Gene's not covering a body.
或许他的手法也在进化
Maybe... maybe his style's evolving, too
有很多可能的解释
Well, there's lots of possible explanations.
但就是没有证据
There's just no proof.
我不能用这个来证明
I can't use this to link him
他和蒂姆·哈克的谋杀案有关
to Tim Harkers murder.
几点了
What time is it?
基恩·法罗要被放出去了吗
ELENA: Gene Farrow's getting out of jail?
目前我们只能证明他偷了一些工具
Right now, all we can prove is that he stole some tools,
但如果我们能证明那些工具和蒂姆被绑♥架♥有关
but if any we can link any of them to Tim's abduction...
拜托你们了 你们想呆多久就多久
Well, please. Stay as long as it takes.
博 你得忘掉那件
Beau, you got to stop beating yourself up
鞋的事情 别自责了
over the whole shoe thing.
不 我们漏了
No. We missed it.
慢点慢点
Okay, okay.
你们兴奋个什么劲呢
Okay, so what are y'all so excited about?
我觉得我在我觉得自己搞砸了的时候搞砸了
I think that I screwed up when I thought I screwed up.
但我真正搞砸了的是
But the real screwup--
慢点
Slow down, man.
我根本没有污染受害者的卧室
I don't think I contaminated the victim's bedroom at all.
我在蒂姆的壁橱里的架子上发现了这个
I found these on a shelf in Tim's closet.
鞋底有蓝色粉末
Blue dust in the treads
我肯定没踩过那里
I sure as heck didn't walk there.
所以你觉得那些粉末是受害者带进去的吗
So, do you think that the victim tracked this stuff in after all?
其实我们不太确定
RAJAN: Actually, we're not so sure.
这双鞋是九号♥半的 但蒂姆有一米九
Those are nine and a half, and Tim was six foot two
然后
And then...
还有这个
...there's this.
这些是
Do these belong...
基恩个子很小
Gene is a little guy.
我不知道他为什么要把鞋了
I don't know why he would leave his shoes
留在受害者卧室里
in the victim s bedroom.
但我们也不知道他为什么要把尸体涂成人偶
Then again, why paint a dead body?
或者把我做成恐怖娃娃
Or turn me into a Cabbage Patch doll?
查出这双鞋的主人
Let's find out whose shoes these are.
然后你们想问什么都可以了
Then we can ask all the questions we want.
博 -怎么了
Hey, Beau. Yeah?
谢谢你
Thank you.
好
All right.
这我可没想到 -我也是
Now, I did not see that coming. No.
你们准备告诉我为什么叫我来吗
Is someone gonna tell me why I'm here?
我可以
I can.
你杀了蒂姆·哈克
You killed Tim Harker.
什么
What?
你知道破案的三要素
Do you know what the holy trinity
是什么吗 贾斯帕先生
of crime solving is, Mr. Jasper?
手段 动机 机会
Means, motive, opportunity.
机会
Opportunity.
你在蒂姆·哈克被杀的那间房♥工作
You work in the same room where Tim Harker was killed.
你有很多在那里独处的时间
And you spend a lot of time there alone.
手段
Means.
凶器上有你的指纹
That's your print on the murder weapon.
因为你把它藏在台锯里了
Took us a while to find
所以我们花了不少时间才找到
since you hid it in your table saw.
如果那是我的指纹 那也是因为那是我的机器
If that's my print, it's because it's my machine.
我一直都在用
I work with it all the time.
对 你说的对
Yeah, you're right.
我们一直都知道你有机会和手段
We always knew that you had opportunity and means.
但我们一直没认为你是嫌疑犯
But we didn't consider you a suspect
直到我们发现了你的动机
until we found your motive.
什么动机 我都不认识他
What motive? I don't know that man.
但你认识他的未婚妻
But you know his fiancee.
真是讽刺
Biblically, even.
这太疯狂了
ELENA: This is crazy.
我没有
I-I didn't...Mm-mm. Mm-mm. Mm-mm.
看着就行
Just watch.
所以你工作地方的痕迹
RAJAN: That's how little bits
才会在她的卧室里
of your work ended up in her bedroom.
拎个包我们就可以走了
Just pack up a bag and then we'll go.
不错
Sounds good.
是你的运动鞋把这些粉末踩进去的
It was your trainers that tracked that dust in
客厅里的男士服装
Men's clothing in the living room.
壁橱里的男士鞋
Men's shoes in the closet.
艾莲娜说那都是蒂姆的东西
Elena said that was all Tim's stuff.
但DNA表明不是的
But the DNA tests said otherwise.
那都是你的 卢
RAJAN: It's all yours, Lue.
你在和蒂姆的未婚妻出轨
You're sleeping with Tim's fiancee.
你们在蒂姆失踪之前就在一起了
You have been since before Tim went missing,
我们以为他是被绑♥架♥的
CHAVEZ: We thought he was abducted.
但现在看起米更像是
Now it seems a lot more likely
蒂姆发现了所以把家里砸了
Tim trashed the place when he found out.
不然我不知道为什么会有人锤那个书架
I don't know why else anyone would punch that bookcase.
你说蒂姆从来没有
See, you said that Tim never set foot
去过鬼屋
in the haunted house.
这也是骗人的 对吧
That's another lie, right?
他去过一次
I mean, he went in once...
只是再也没出来
He just never came back out.
蒂姆去找你对峙了 对吧 卢
RAJAN: Tim confronted you, right, Lue?
然后事情失控了
And things got out of hand
你就顺手拿了武器
and you used a weapon of convenience.
台锯的倾斜轴
The table saw's tilt shaft.
但现在你有麻烦了
But, I mean, now you had a problem.
该怎么处理尸体
What to do with the body.
你在后台杀了蒂姆 没有监控 也没有游客
You'd killed Tim in the back. No cameras no tourists.
但要把他弄出去
But getting him out?
那就不可能了
Ooh. Impossible.
所以你干脆没把他弄出去
So you didn't.
你利用了周边的环境
You used your surroundings.
一个可怕的东西
A place where one more creepy monster
能迅速融入的地方
would just blend right in.
这次不是什么痴迷恐怖的精神变♥态♥
This wasn't some horror-obsessed sociopath
在实现自己对人偶的癫狂热爱
living out a deranged mannequin fetish.
不是的
No.
只是个平凡的凶手
This was just a run-of-the-mill murderer
唯一隐瞒自己罪行的方式
covering up a crime like only he could.
那我该怎么办呢
What was I supposed to do, huh?
避免因为谋杀被抓吗
To get away with murder?
我不知道
I don't know.
或许下次你可以涂6O层涂料
Maybe next time try 60 coats of paint.
这是怎么回事
Wha-what is this?
你知道是谁干的
You knew who did it,
你没有说 还骗了警方
you stayed silent, and you lied to the police.
你是事后从犯
You're accomplice after the fact.
但我没杀人
But I'm not a killer!
对 但你还是得坐牢
Yeah, and you're still going to the same place.
自己好好想想吧
Go figure.
漏了一块
Um...Missed a spot.
那是龟甲吗 -就我所知
FOLSOM: Is that tortoiseshell? WILLOWS: Last I checked,
沙漠里北面那么深的地方
there weren't many tortoises roaming around
可没有乌龟
that far north in the desert.
或许是格蕾丝太阳镜上的
Maybe from Grace's sunglasses?
这也是有所发现
Hey, it's something.
不多
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:维加斯(2021) | 导航列表