剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:维加斯(2021) | 导航列表
犯罪现场调查 前情提要 -这些案子
Previously on CSI: Vegas... All of these cases,
这些人都是有联♥系♥的
all of these people are related.
艾伦·赫斯科维茨 他杀了琳恩·佐布里斯特
Alan Herskovitz. He killed Lynn Zobrist.
然后他要去杀拉蒙特·摩尔
And then he went after Lamont Moore.
拉蒙特是为反抗某人的命令而付出了代价
Lamont paid the price for resisting someone's command.
我们在他的旅馆房♥间里发现了这份档案
FOLSOM: We found this dossier hidden in Lamont's motel room.
有人要他杀人
And somebody wanted him to commit a murder.
还有 这张纸条
Along with...this note.
保护好你的秘密
剔除腐烂的部分
这块板子上唯一一个活人
The only person left alive on this board
就是艾伦·赫斯科维茨了
is Alan Herskovitz.
这一切都是设计好的
This is all by design,
任何人都没有办法
and there's nothing anyone can do about it.
如果我们能查到是谁杀了拉蒙特
ROBY: If we find out who killed Lamont
还有这两个路人的话 或许就能弄清楚整件事
and our two bystanders, maybe we'll figure out the rest.
很有可能这一切的幕后黑手是同一个人
RAJAN: Odds are it's the same person behind all of it.
无论是谁 我觉得他们肯定不会就此收手的
ROBY: Whoever it is, I've got the feeling they're not done.
谁啊
Who's there?
雷吉
Reggie?
是你吗
Is that you?
你有没有感觉这有点小题大做了 博
Does this feel like a bit much, Beau?
就丢了点吃的
All this for some missing food
和一扇没关的窗户而已
and an open window?
工作不分大小
FINADO: No job is too small.
我不介意出非法入室的现场
I don't mind when they call us on the B&E's.
每一次能出现场的机会我都不会放过
I'll take any crime scene I can run.
虽然我得承认 我觉得这次的罪魁祸首
Although I got to admit I think the culprit here
是一群浣熊 -亲爱的
is a gang of raccoons. RUTH: Honey,
这不是什么浣熊
this wasn't no raccoon.
我没清 但我知道一定是雷吉
I didn't see him, but I know it was Reggie.
我那死掉的老公
My late husband.
这礼拜他一直在偷他最喜欢的食物
He's been stealing his favorite food all week.
抱歉 太太 您是说
I'm sorry, ma'am, did you say
您过世的丈夫在偷您的食物吗
your dead husband is stealing your food?
没错
That's right. Oh.
我从小就想当捉鬼敢死队
I always wanted to be a Ghostbuster.
伊根·史宾格勒:“捉鬼敢死队系列”虚构人物
伊根吗 -多谢
Egon? Thanks a lot.
比尔·默瑞:“捉鬼敢死队系列”虚构人物彼得·温克曼的扮演者
我更像比尔·默瑞
I'm more Bill Murray than...
我说真的
I'm serious.
雷吉来过
Reggie was here.
你们看吧
See?
这就是他
That's him.
别怕 露丝太太 我会抓到他的
Don't worry, Miss Ruth. I'll get him.
3 2 1
Three, two, one.
开
Go!
那是什么
RUTH: what is it?
是个男孩
It's a boy.
我的天 他怎么进来的
RUTH: My word! How did he get in there?
小伙子 你还好吗
Hey, buddy. Are you okay?
快叫救护车
Get an ambulance. Now.
这就去
PENNY: Got it.
你没事吧 能告诉我你叫什么名字吗
Are you okay? Can you tell me your name?
嗨 各位
Hey, guys. Hey.
麦克斯说这案子你需要个搭档
So, Max said you could use a partner on this one?
那孩子怎么样了
How's the kid?
医生说他有一些冻伤的并发症
Well, doctor says he has complications
脱水 肺炎
from exposure-- dehydration, pneumonia.
还有点过敏
And he's having an allergic reaction
手脚都在脱皮
making his feet and his hands peel.
但除此之外 没什么大事
But I mean, other than that, he's okay.
他父母呢 -我们不知道他父母是谁
Where are the parents? We don't know who they are.
他不会说话
He's nonverbal.
但儿童保护署的人说我们可以在他洗澡之前
But child protective services said that we can process him
给他检查一下 所以我们该过去干活了 -好
before bath time, so we should get in there. Okay.
来吧
AGENT: There we go.
你好啊 我是约书亚
FOLSOM: Hey, pal. I'm Josh.
这是博 你叫什么名字呢
This is Beau. What's your name?
你这儿只有一只鞋
Looks like you only got one shoe.
还记得另一只丢在哪儿了吗
Do you remember where you left the other one?
所以
So...
迈克尔
Michael.
你叫迈克尔吗
Is that your name?
很高兴认识你 迈克尔
It's nice to meet you, Michael.
我和我朋友博 我们得给你拍点照片
My friend Beau and I, we have to take some pictures.
还需要收集一些泥
We also have to get a little bit of that dirt
指甲缝里的泥土
from under your nails.
还需要一些你的唾液
And then we need some spit from your mouth, too
不会弄痛你的 我保证
It won't hurt. I promise.
你能不能
You think you could, um...
你能不能抬头 然后说啊
Can you look up and say "ah"?
哦对 你在阴暗的车♥库♥里
FINADO: Oh, you've been, uh...
住了快一个礼拜
living in a dark garage for about a week.
不太适应光吧
A little light sensitive.
能说啊吗
So, can you say "ah" for me?
好
All right.
很好
Here we go.
准备好了吗
Ready?
谢了
Thanks.
这个手环能先给我一下吗
Can I take that bracelet for a little while?
没事
Okay.
我懂 我都懂
I get it. I totally get it.
你知道吗
You know,
我有个和你差不多大的女儿
I've got a daughter about your age.
她也喜欢自己的手环
And she loves her bracelets, too.
我们给她买♥♥了一个跟这个差不多的 作为纪念品
We got one just like that for her as a souvenir.
你知道比起手环她更喜欢什么吗
Do you know what she likes more than bracelets?
恐龙
Dinosaurs.
你愿意用手环跟我换这个小恐龙吗
W-Would you trade this dino for that bracelet?
我保证我处理完就还给你
If I promise to return it when I'm finished?
好吗 好
Yeah? All right.
给 小伙子
There you go, buddy.
好可怜的孩子
RAJAN: Poor kid.
我跟你说 博真的很会照顾小孩
Yeah, I tell you who's great with him. Beau.
简直是个大型泰迪熊
Total teddy bear.
人聪明 胸怀宽广 所以我才雇了他
Big brain. Bigger heart. That's why I hired him.
他正在做痕检 还是没能确定那孩子的身份
He's running trace. Still got no ID on the kid.
希望DNA那边会有结果
So I'm hoping DNA gives us a hit.
他唯一的特征就是
His only identifying characteristic
尖尖的左耳
is like a pointed left ear.
那应该是精灵耳畸形
Oh, it's probably Stahl's deformity.
这是一种遗传的基因变异
It's an inherited gene mutation
会让耳朵上多出
that gives an extra fold of cartilage
一层软骨 -等等
at the ear. Wait.
你手上这张明信片 这些鬼画符
Your postcard. Those scribbles.
我们之前见过这种鬼画符
We've seen those scribbles before.
这和我在艾伦·赫斯科维茨公♥寓♥里
That's the same gibberish from the postcard I found
发现的明信片上是一样的鬼画符
at Alan Herskovitz's apartment.
银墨水
RAJAN: Silver ink.
拉蒙特·摩尔浴室下水道里的档案上
We found silver on the dossier
也是银色墨水
in Lamont Moore's bath drain, too.
你觉得是下令让他们杀人的幕后黑手
You think whoever's ordering these murders...
给我们寄了张感谢明信片吗
sent us a thank-you card?
他们这是谢什么呢
What do you think they're grateful for?
我也不知道
I don't know.
这就去查杏
I better go find out
你想来处理一下DNA吗
Do you want to get into some DNA?
给那孩子把他家里人找出来
Let's go find the boy's family.
还是不能确认身份吗
Too much to hope for an ID?
迈克尔的DNA不在联合索引系统里
Michael's DNA wasn't in CODIS.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:维加斯(2021) | 导航列表