剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:维加斯(2021) | 导航列表
我也想留下 但我得回去实验室
Hey, I'd love to stay, but I got to get back to the lab
检验蘑菇了 -没事 交给我吧
for some mushroom stuff. Yeah, no, I've got it from here.
可以吗 -谢了 乔什
Yeah? Thanks, Josh.
你这是要常驻啊
You're getting to be a regular up here,
这就是墨汁鬼伞吗 -我家邻居院里采的
These the inky caps? HUDSON: Straight from my neighbor's yard.
这玩意儿还挺常见的
Not exactly rare, these little babies.
如果我想喝一杯然后大病一场
Well, if I feel like having a drink and getting violently ill,
就吃这个是吧
I'll have to give them a try.
韦伯是在比赛当天
Webber ingested the mushrooms
早上8点到10点之间
somewhere between 8:00 and 10:00
摄入蘑菇的
in the morning of the contest.
知道他那时候人在哪儿吗
Do we know where he was then?
应该是可以知道的
We should.
这是韦伯手♥机♥上的定位信息
This is his geolocation data from Webber's phone.
8点到10点之间他在
Between 8:00 and 10:00 a.m, he was...
酒店房♥间里
in his hotel room.
还是楼下的赌场 -不是
Or the casino downstairs? PARK: No.
他在东侧大楼 只有客房♥ 你看
He was in the east wing. Just rooms. See?
从前一天
There from 10:15
晚上10点15到
the night before until
当天早上快11点
almost 11:00 a.m.
谁会把蘑菇带去他房♥间
Who'd bring mushrooms to his room?
我不知道 但我知道有谁在那里
I don't know. But I do know who was there.
谢拉
Sheila...
你说迈克在比赛当天早上
you said that Mike didn't have anything to eat
没有吃过东西
the morning of the contest.
对 没错
Yep, that's right
我们知道他在8点到10点之间
Well, we know that he did eat something
吃过东西
between 8:00 and 10:00 a.m.
我们也知道你也在房♥间里
And we know you were in the room
因为我们看了酒店的监控
because we've checked the hotel cameras
你们都没有出来过
and neither of you left.
对 抱歉 没错
Right, no, I'm-I'm sorry, that's right
他 他喝了一杯蛋白质奶昔
He, um, he had a protein smoothie.
他比赛前会喝
It's a thing that he does before competitions
来给胃做好准备
to coat his stomach.
抱歉 我忘了
I'm sorry, I forgot.
你就单纯看着他喝了奶昔吗 仅此而已吗
You just, uh, watched him have a smoothie? That's all?
谢拉
Sheila.
感觉你很不舒服
You-you look really uncomfortable.
不如你把事实告诉我们
Why don't you just tell us what happened?
这样会舒服一点
Come on. It'll make you feel better.
是我♥干♥的 是我害死迈克的
I did it. I killed Michael.
参加这些比赛 他是在自残
He was hurting himself so much with these competitions.
他会训练自己
You know, he would train
吃到撑 然后病好几天
by stuffing himself and then he would be sick for days.
然后他 他可能会赢个5O块
And then he would...he'd win $50
或者礼品券 或者输掉
or a gift certificate, or he'd lose...
然后全部重来
and then he'd just do it all over again.
他没在工作
He was not working,
也不见朋友 他抑郁了
he wasn't seeing his friends, he was depressed.
我求他停下
I begged him to stop.
他终于同意了 他说
And he finally agreed, he said
如果他输了下一场比赛 就退出
if he lost the next competition, he would quit.
我只是想着
And I just thought...
或许我可以帮他输掉
maybe I could help make that happen.
所以你给他吃了蘑菇
So you gave him the mushrooms.
我妈妈以前会采蘑菇
My mom used to pick mushrooms and...
所以我了解墨汁鬼伞
so I know about inky caps.
我把蘑菇磨碎了放进了他的饮料里
I ground them up and I put them in his drink.
我只是想放慢他的速度
I just wanted to slow him down a little.
我没有想伤害他
I didn't mean to hurt him.
我深爱着迈克
I loved Mike more than anything.
却害死了他
And I killed him.
他们不会答应起诉二级谋杀的
They are not gonna go murder two.
过失杀人说不定可以
Involuntary manslaughter, maybe.
这判多久 两年到五年吗 -对
Well, what's that? Two to five? Yeah.
你觉得她应该服这个刑吗
You think that's what should happen to her?
这不归我们管
Not up to us to decide.
恭喜 小伙子 听说嫌犯认罪了
Congratulations, young man. I hear you got a confession.
算是吧
I guess.
你 你之前说没有人死于过墨汁鬼伞
You...You said inky caps never killed anyone.
一般是没有的 但
Well, they're not known to, but...
也不是不可能
it doesn't make it impossible.
对 但 这就是 非常不可能
Yeah, but just-just incredibly unlikely.
你怎么突然疑神疑鬼的
Somebody's all of a sudden skeptical.
我们马上就要用推论
Well, I mean, we're about to send someone
把一个人送进牢里了
to prison on a theory.
我不是很能确信
I'm not sure I believe it. Hmm.
你给韦伯做了尸检 他的身体状况能算不健康吗
Now, you-you examined Webber, would you say he was unhealthy?
不能算吧
Not generally, no.
没有发现慢性病的痕迹
There was no chronic disease in evidence.
他为什么会是第一个
Why would he be the first person to die
死于墨汁鬼伞中毒的呢
of inky cap poisoning?
如果他不是呢
What if he didn't?
问题很有趣
Interesting question.
但我不知道你要怎么证明
Not sure how you'd prove the negative.
或许值得一试
Maybe it's worth a try.
韦伯有吃这么多蘑菇吗
Did Webber eat about this much?
没有 最多一杯吧
No, a cup.
他跟我身高体重差不多吧
And Webber's about my height and weight?
大概吧 为什么
Approximately. Why?
我有一个假设
I have a hypothesis that, uh...
这点量是弄不死一个我这种体型的人的
these won't kill a healthy person my size.
你这儿有喝的吗
Got anything to drink?
你感觉如何
How do you feel?
头疼 恶心 头晕 胸口痛
There's a headache, nauseated, d-dizzy, chest hurts.
好极了
I'm...great.
喝醉加宿醉
Drunk and hungover at the same time. Hmm
高压140低压90 血压升高了 但还不危险
BP's 140/90. Elevated, but not scary.
威士忌真是越来越好喝了
Scotch is getting better. Hmm.
按照我对迈克尔·韦伯血液的检验
Well, you've now consumed as much alcohol
你现在已经喝到他喝的量了
as I found in Michael Webber's blood.
恭喜你 现在你是法律意义上的醉酒状态了
Congratulations, you're now legally intoxicated.
还吃了蘑菇
And then some.
我从来没见过有犯罪现场调查员
I've never seen a CSI
像你这样做事的
do something quite like this before.
你想什么呢 兄弟
What are you doing, man?
你为你父亲感到自豪吗
Were you proud of your father?
虽然羞于承认 但没错
Embarrassingly.
我没有
I wasn't.
他没什么值得我骄傲的 你懂吗
He was nothing to be proud of, you know?
但我妈 她一直
But my mom, you know, she never
一直没有放弃他
She never gave up on him.
他们很早就结婚了 所以她觉得他是有救的
They were married young, so she saw something in him
她就一直努力
that she just kept on trying to
试图拯救他
bring back to life.
没有用 但
It didn't work, but...
她努力了 所以
she tried So...
你觉得迈克尔·韦伯的遗孀很像你母亲
you think Michael Webber's widow is like your mother?
可能有点吧
Uh, maybe a little.
其实大部分原因还是
I just mostly, I just really
我想知道到底是什么害死了他
want to know what killed the guy.
高压149低压99 这很不妙
BP's 149/99. I don't love this.
我问你个问题
Let me ask you something.
停尸房♥这里的人为什么都不喜欢我
Why don't people in the morgue like me?
为什么 -我才来不久 不知道
Why? I haven't been here long enough to hear anything.
你肯定听说过吧
You've heard something.
好吧
Well...
我是听到过有人抱怨你
I-I heard something like disappointment expressed, uh...
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:维加斯(2021) | 导航列表