剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:维加斯(2021) | 导航列表
很难觉得这是
RAJAN, Its hard to believe
意外或者巧合
that it's accidental or some coincidence.
检测管没有在空气中
FINADO: Detector tubes aren't picking up
发现任何毒素
any toxins in the air.
看来我们可以脱装备了
Looks like we can lose the suits.
不可以
Absolutely not.
这里不是什么高防护级别的实验设施
This is not some Level 2 test facility.
在外面工作 你永远不知道面对的是什么
Out here in the field, you never know what you're up against.
如果有任何危险 比色仪器应该
If there was any risk, the colorimetrics...
这里有东西害死了三个人
Something out here killed three people
还让很多人进了医院
and sent a bunch of people to the hospital.
我们需要排除实验室
We rule out every single
能检测出的任何一种毒素的可能
possible toxin that our lab can detect.
在那之前 给我穿好了 不许脱
Until then, you zip it and you keep it zipped.
明白了
You got it?
明白 我这就去收集样本
Yes, ma'am. I'll start collecting samples.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你没事吧 -什么
You all right? - Huh?
你没事吧 -我没事
Are you all right? - I'm fine.
多小心总不为过
I mean, you cannot be too careful.
有人有针筒吗
FOLSOM: Hey anybody got a syringe?
有
Yeah.
需要18号♥针筒的 我这儿用完了
I need one with an 18-gauge needle. I think I'm out.
你要取他的玻璃体吗
You taking his vitreous humor?
对 -给
Mm-hmm. - Here.
如果是下毒 眼液里可能有发现
If everybody got poisoned, eye fluid might tell us.
导致他们倒下的原因 我不爱干这个但
It's what made them all sick. Not my favorite chore, but...
值得一试 是吧
But the juice is worth the squeeze, right?
你为什么死了
Why are you dead?
你又为什么活着
And why are you alive?
好 谢谢
All right. Thanks.
知道摔下来那位的身份了 乔·米利根
Got an ID on the older guy who fell. Joe Milligan.
国防承包商惠特莫尔·休伊特的首席运营官
COO of a defense contractor called Whitmore Hewett.
别重复这个名字
Well, don't say that name three times,
不然会有导弹来炸你的
or a Javelin missile might blow you up
我就知道那派对感觉很熟悉
I knew that party felt familiar.
不是你第一次碰到大规模伤亡的宴会吗
Not your first mass casualty gala?
不是我第一次碰到技术转让派对
It's not my first tech transfer party.
伍德尔这种律师 他们都是和
Lawyers like Woodall, they gin up grants and deals
惠特莫尔·休伊特这种大公♥司♥打交道的
with big corporations like Whitmore Hewett.
他们是才华和财富的中间人
They're the middlemen between the talent and the money.
Theranos,美国一家血液检测公♥司♥,其核心业务涉嫌欺诈
就是这些人激励了希拉洛斯那种骗子公♥司♥的出现
They're the kind of folks that incentivize the next Theranos.
所以死了一个狡猾律师
So we got a dead shifty lawyer
还有一个国防大鳄
and a defense tycoon.
有动机的人可太多了
Probably a long list of folks with motive.
或许活下来的人里会有能帮我们缩小范围的人
Maybe some of the survivors can help us narrow things down.
跟我们一起去医院
Ride to the hospital with us.
如果凶手用的是空气传播病毒
If this was an airborne toxin,
或许我们能在幸存者的衣服上找到线索
then we might find it on the clothes of a survivor.
或者凶手的衣服
Or the killer.
我去用液质联用仪检验香槟和食物
I'll start running the champagne and food through LCMS.
不不不 艾莉和弗尔萨姆已经在做了
No, no, no. Allie and Folsom are gonna do that.
你跟我们一起去医院
You're coming to the hospital with us.
继续学习
Let the teaching moments continue.
会没事的
NURSE: It's gonna be okay.
我送你回床上 好吗
Let's just get you back into bed, okay?
所以 你们准备怎么干
FINADO: So, how do you guys want to play this?
你红脸我们白脸 还是反着来
Good cop, bad CSI? Bad cop, good CSI?
还是你红脸 我们不知所措
Good cop, emotionally unavailable CSI?
只需要跟他们问话而已 -你负责采样 博
You just talk to them, man. - And you swab, Beau.
然后收集他们的衣服
And collect the clothes.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
帕里什医生 -你好
Dr. Parish. - Yes.
我是麦克辛·罗比 犯罪现场调查员
Hi, I'm Dr. Maxine Roby, crime scene investigator.
你感觉如何
How are you feeling?
很累
Exhausted.
而且没什么希望
And not too hopeful.
那个派对上有很多科研人员
A dozen research scientists at that party.
包括我在内有三位医学博士
Three MDs, including me.
我们都丝毫没有知觉
And none of us have the first clue.
但是医院的血检毒理报告
But the hospital's blood toxicology report
还没出来 所以
isn't back yet, so...
这里的医生都是我手下训练出来的
I trained the doctor running this place.
我让她优先做了我的检查
I had her rush my tests.
毫无发现
Couldn't find anything.
她在拖延 尽量减少损害
She's stalling, doing damage control.
如果你们能查出这一切是因为什么
If your team actually finds out what did this...
帮帮他们
throw them a line.
尼克斯小姐
Miss Nix,
我知道你很痛苦
I know you're in pain.
能告诉我 你有没有看到什么奇怪或者可疑的事情吗
Can you tell me if you saw anything strange or suspicious?
我本来站着
I was standing up.
然后就倒下了
And then I wasn't.
我就记得这些了
That's all I remember.
这就有意思了
Oh, now that's interesting.
这是 这是派对上造成的吗
Did, uh, did that happen at the party?
不 我之前是在给莫罗教授做焊接
No, I was, I was welding for Professor Morrow.
我是他实验室的研究生助理
I'm a graduate assistant in his lab.
研究电磁学还有工程学的
Electromagnetics, engineering.
那是我的工作
That's-that's the job.
很酷 我以前是个化学家
Oh, cool. Cool. Yeah, I used to be a chemist.
说真的
No, seriously.
现在我 你看得出来
Now I'm, you know...
用你的智慧帮人实现正义
Using your brain for justice.
很不错 兄弟
Right on, man.
你能告诉我莫罗教授怎么样了吗
Hey, can you tell me if Professor Morrow's okay?
他提前离开了派对 之后就没人见过他了
He left the party early and no one has seen him since.
他是在所有人不舒服之前走的吗
Oh, he left before everybody got sick?
对
Yeah.
我去确保一下他没事
Uh, I'm gonna make sure that he's okay.
能帮我个忙吗 你介意留在这儿吗
Oh, uh, can you do me a favor? Do you mind staying here?
我站都站不起来 哪儿都去不了
I can barely walk. I'm-I'm not going anywhere
我发现了个嫌犯
Mm? I got a suspect.
罗兰·伍德尔 乔·米利根和梅兰妮·彼得森
Roland Woodall, Joe Milligan and Melanie Petersen.
我手下的一些研究生在派对上
Some of my grad students were at that party.
他们
Are-are they...?
他们稳定了 现在正在
They're stable. They're being held
留院观察
for observation at the hospital.
那就好
Oh, good.
我们找其中一个问过话
Now, we spoke with one of them.
卢瑟·卡奈尔 -对
Luther Cannel. - Mm-hmm.
他说你提前离开了派对
He said you left the party early.
为什么呢
Why was that?
警探 我看上去是喜欢派对的人吗
Detective, do I look like I belong at a party?
我说不好 教授
I don't know, Professor.
你在派对上的时候吃过东西吗
Did you happen to eat anything while you were there?
吃了 我什么都吃了
Yes, I-I ate everything.
然后我就跑了
And then I got the hell out of there.
要么提前跑 要么听罗兰·伍德尔
It was either that or listening to Roland Woodall
不停地废话 -你现在没事吗
drone on and on and on. - And you're feeling okay?
没事 我没事
Yes, yes. Um...
你不会觉得是我
You don't think that I...
我们还不知道
We don't know yet.
但我希望能让犯罪现场调查实验室来
But I'd like the crime lab to verify your story
证实一下你什么都吃了的说法
that you ate everything.
证实我的说法 怎么证实
Verify my story-- how?
您是科学家 对吧
You're a man of science, right?
你应该不会介意
You wouldn't mind terribly, um...
产出一些样本吧
producing a sample?
你没有发现任何化学武器的迹象吗
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:维加斯(2021) | 导航列表