剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:维加斯(2021) | 导航列表
He hopped on his private jet yesterday.
他去哪里了
Where'd he go?
你该住手了
You should stop.
就当这是结束的标志
Just take this as a sign that it's over.
忘了这件事
Let it go.
我们做朋友多久了 乔迪
How long have we been friends, Jodi?
听说我有些技术问题可以帮到你们
I was told that I could help you with some technical questions.
我们有好多问题 卡奈尔先生
Got all kinds of questions, Mr. Cannel.
首先是
First one is...
你见过这些吗
ever seen one of these?
这是计算机断层摄影
Uh, that's computational tomography.
这是CAT扫描
It's a CAT scan.
对 这是你那天
Mm-hmm. Yeah. It is your CAT scan
在医院做的扫描结果
taken at the hospital the other day.
你们是怎么
How did you get...
我们有搜查令
We had a warrant.
你觉得
Does it look like there's
这儿是不是少了点什么
anything missing there to you?
没有 -没错
No. - You are right.
这就是你原本的大脑
That is your big old brain,
就在这里
all right there.
但我来告诉你少了什么
But I will tell you what is not there.
就是所有其他被害人都有的
Is the distributed infarctions
分布性梗死
that all the other victims had.
所以你觉得我受到的影响没有这么大吗
So you think I was exposed to less of whatever did this?
我们觉得你是完全没有受到影响
Mm. Don't think you were exposed at all.
博 轮到你了
Hey, Beau? We're ready for you.
看吧 我们
ROBY: See, most
大部分的问题跟这玩意儿有关系
of our questions have to do with this thing.
我们在当晚的派对会场发现的
We found it at the party the other night.
对 我们希望
FINADO: Yeah, we're hoping
像你这样才华横溢的工程师
that a brilliant engineer like yourself
能回答我们几个问题
can answer some questions, like, uh,
有关这是什么原理 还有是谁做的
how it works or-or who made it.
不然我们都不知道
Or, you know, we're not even completely sure
要怎么打开它
how to turn it on.
我建议你最好不要开
I really wouldn't do that if I were you.
我觉得这是用来充电的
Well, I think this charges it up.
但具体是怎么运作的
Uh, but exactly how showtime happens, that,
我不知道 肯定得有个按钮
I don't know. I mean, it's got to be, like, a knob here...
费纳多先生 拜托 不要在这儿玩这个
Mr. Finado, please, do not play with that in here!
你 你是个科学家
You're-you're a scientist.
你知道这有多危险的吧
You understand how dangerous this is, right?
卢瑟
Luther?
你杀了三个人
You killed three people.
我不是你的同伴 不是你的朋友
I'm not your peer. I'm not your friend.
我有权利 -我们有
I know my rights. CHAVEZ: And we know
你制♥作♥了这个武器的证据
you made that weapon.
你的袜子纤维
ROBY: The welding metals
当中的焊缝金属
in the fibers of your socks
和这上面的焊缝金属
are the exact same
完全一致
welding metals in that.
拜托 把它关掉
Okay, just please turn it off.
把它关掉行吗
Please turn it off, okay?!
伍德尔背着你达成了协议
Woodall made a deal behind your back.
你发现他们要拿走你的技术
You found out they were gonna take your tech
去做武器
and make a weapon.
所以你得阻止他们
So you had to stop them.
你找到了完美的设置地点
You found the perfect place to set it up.
泳池设备区
Pool enclosure.
既有能量来源 又有掩护
Gave you a power source and cover.
然后你等到
And then you waited
伍德尔站在射程范围内
until Woodall was standing in the beam
然后你就给了他一击
and then you let him have it.
然后你混进了幸存者中
Then you blended in with the survivors.
我不想杀那些人的
I didn't mean to hurt those people.
那你为什么要这么做 -因为我不得不这么做
Then why'd you do it? - Because I had to.
派对是我们最后的机会
That party was our last chance.
得有人阻止伍德尔达成那个交易
Somebody had to stop Woodall from making that deal!
放松 卢瑟
Relax, Luther.
我把它拆掉了
I removed it.
你的贡献 对吧
Your contribution, right?
电源组件
The power pack?
惠特莫尔·休伊特不在乎我们的高压釜
Whitmore Hewitt never cared about our autoclave
和这种技术能救多少人
or how many lives it could save.
他们想要的是那里面我的脉冲电源
They wanted my pulse power generator that came with it.
插座电能被转换成
Wall outlet electricity converted into pulses
高压电脉冲
of narrow-band high-voltage power.
当我意识到他们想拿它做什么的时候 我
When I realized what they intended to do with it, I...
你就当自己是原♥子♥弹♥之父是吧
You went the full Oppenheimer, huh?
我成为了死神
"I am become Death,
世界的毁灭者
destroyer of worlds."
托马斯·博·费纳多
Thomas "Beau" Finado,
就是你用
you're the man who synthesized
甘油和丁醇合成了
cleaner-burning jet fuel using glycerol
清洁燃烧喷气燃料 对吧
and butyl alcohol, right?
你查过我 -这个过程
You looked me up. - That process,
是降低了商业航♥班♥的污染
did it decrease pollution in commercial aircraft?
还是创造了成本更低的爆♥炸♥物
Or did it just end up making cheaper explosives?
你害死了多少人呢 费纳多先生
What's your body count, Mr. Finado, huh?
警探
ROBY: Detective,
你应该给他宣读权利了
this man needs to be advised of his rights.
请站起来
Get up for me, please.
手放背后
Hands behind your back.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
你说的任何话都有可能
Anything you say can and will be used against you
成为呈堂证供
in a court of law.
你有权请律师
You have the right to an attorney.
如果你请不起律师
If you cannot afford an attorney,
法♥院♥会为你指派律师
one will be provided for you.
你知道吗 他没说错
He's right, you know.
事到最后
At the end of the day,
他可能是帮了我们
he might've done us a favor.
你不能信他
You do not believe that.
应然
It's not up to us
不是该由我们决定的
to decide what ought to be.
我们的工作
Our job
是查出真♥相♥
is to find out what happened.
你今天做得很好 博
You did your job today, Beau.
我得承认
I have to admit,
我很惊讶你提出要在这里见面
I'm surprised you offered to meet here.
他们说的 你再也回不了家了 不是真的
It's not true what they say-- "You can't go home again."
我以前就在这种俱乐部工作
I used to work at a club like this.
别开玩笑了
You're kidding.
人生很长 莫妮卡
Life is long, Monica.
如果你抬着头
If you keep your head up,
就更有可能找到自己的路
you'll have a lot more luck finding your path.
总之
Anyways, uh,
我给你的东西
stuff I gave you,
帮上忙了吗
did it help?
当然了
Oh, yeah.
你给了我们一条很好的线索
You gave us a great lead.
这个抽烟者
A certain...smoker
正躲在白俄♥罗♥斯♥
is hiding in Belarus.
米克尔
Mikel.
是他给了格蕾丝手表吗
He's the one who gave Grace the watch?
她知道了一些他试图隐瞒的事情
She knew something he was trying to keep quiet.
一些导致她被害的事情
Something that got her killed.
你觉得你能查出真♥相♥吗
Do you think you'll ever find out what happened?
保存好我的号♥码 莫妮卡
Keep my number in your phone, Monica.
可能需要一些时间
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:维加斯(2021) | 导航列表