剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:维加斯(2021) | 导航列表
我们这里也一样
Then neither are we.
至少过几个小时再回来
You are not to report back for at least a few hours.
拜托不要把我撤掉
Please don't take me off this case.
我想要你办这个案子
I want you here.
但是休息一下
Take a break.
人生苦短
Life's too short.
懂我意思吗
Know what I mean?
麦克斯
Hey, Max.
怎么了 -你看
Yeah? Look.
又是血手印 手指一样的异常
It's another bloody handprint. Same abnormality.
我觉得这儿肯定还有只考拉
I bet there's another koala around here somewhere.
好
Okay.
这怎么可能
How is that possible?
佩妮 -这太有标志性意义了
Penny... It's too specific
不可能没有的 -佩妮
of a signature not to be here. Penny...
考拉和手掌印是一体的
The koala and the handprint go hand in hand.
掌心对掌心的 就这么一说
Paw to paw, so to speak
佩妮 -我在
Penny. Hi.
抱歉 -你需要关注
Yes. Sorry. You need to focus
你找到的证据 而不是你希望找到的证据
on the evidence you find. Not on what you hope to find.
我看了消息是你走运
You re lucky I checked my messages.
给 -我很快就走
Here you go. I'm not gonna be here that long.
琳赛
Lindsey,
你还活着
you're alive.
我应该叫两杯香槟来庆祝的
Should have ordered two champagnes to toast.
我来了 不是吗
I showed up, didn't I?
我不留下吃饭了 拍摄要迟到了
I'm not staying to eat. I'm late for a shoot.
拍摄
A shoot.
是你鸽了犯罪现场调查员的工作
Is this the same shoot that
也要去参加的拍摄吗
you bailed on the CSI job for?
我跟你说过了
I already told you.
加入犯罪现场调查科是我在实现你的梦想 不是我的
Joining CSI was me fulfilling your dream. Not mine
那你的梦想是什么 小琳
And what is your dream, Linds?
衣衫不整地在网上直播
Being half dressed on a webcam
让那些所谓的粉丝给你送钱吗
and charging strangers to be your fans?
你还有个小女儿在家 我孙女
You have a young daughter at home, my granddaughter.
你还真敢说我
Wow, you have some nerve.
琳达·温斯顿
"Linda Winston."
这是你做舞娘时候的名字吧
That was your dance name, right?
对 没错
Yes. It was.
那是很久之前了
It was a long time ago.
我当时单身 我为了活下去只能那么做
I was single. I did what I had to do to survive.
很抱歉 但我是你妈
I'm sorry. I'm your mother.
我爱你 我不想有陌生男人
I love you. I just don't want strange men
为了看半裸的你而送钱
seeing you half naked for money.
但现实生活中陌生男人可以在贵宾室里
Oh, but strange men can grope you in the back of the VIP room
对你上下其手这就是可以的吗
in real life, but that's okay?
妈 我现在一个月赚的比我采指纹
Mom, I make ten times in a month than I ever could in a year
抓坏人一年赚的还要多
lifting prints and chasing down scumbags.
你到底打给我♥干♥什么 妈
Why did you even call me, Mom?
这件事我们已经讨论过无数次了
We have been over this a million times.
我 我在办一个很难的案子
I'm-I'm working a really tough case.
我只是需要一些女儿的情感支持
And I just, I just need some mother/daughter fuel.
那我不是你能随时来获取情感支持的
Yeah, well, I'm not your emotional gas station
情感加油站
that you can just fill up at whenever you want.
你有没有想过
I mean, has it ever occurred to you
我也需要母亲的情感支持
that maybe I need some daughter/mother fuel?
因为我现在完全没有
'Cause I'm on empty.
我是你女儿
I'm your daughter who needs
我对你的所求就只有唯一一件事
one thing and one thing only from her mother.
你说啊
Name it.
不 我说不出来
No! I can't.
我的问题是 我没有勇气
My problem is, is I don't have the courage
把我需要对你说的三个字说出来
to say the three words that I have to say to you.
那是什么 我恨你吗
And what's that? "I hate you"?
不
No.
是生活太困难的时候
It's the three words that keep me going when...
让我能继续走下去的三个字
when life gets to be too much.
但我想在我把你从黑名单拉出来之前 你是不可能知道了
But I guess, until I unblock you, you're never gonna know.
嗨 你还好吗
Hi, how are you doing?
太棒了
That's great.
谋杀案的尸体你处理完了吗
Have you processed the 419s yet?
在你进行尸检之前我得采集一下
I need to collect any last-minute trace on those sheets
所有被单上最后的痕迹证据
before you perform the autopsies.
介意帮我一下吗 谢了 你人真好 咱们开始吧
Mind giving me a hand? Thanks. You're a doll. Let's go.
有什么发现
What have we got here?
艾莉 这是微型钩针考拉二号♥
Allie, meet micro-crochet koala number deux.
佩妮 你的手在抖
Penny, your hands are shaking.
是吧
Aren't they, though?
那是我做的录像吗
Is that my footage?
对 你漏了一点东西
Yep. You missed something.
所以我们知道孩子妈妈是谁
So, we know who the mother is. Mm.
她是凶手之一 但父亲是谁呢
She's one of the killers. But who is the father?
怎么 你在我漏掉的东西里找到他了吗
What, and you found him in something I missed?
或许是吧 你有过那种魔术海报吗
Maybe. You ever have one of those Magic Eye posters?
就是那种你盯着看 放松之后
The one that you stare at and let your eyes relax
就会有隐藏的图像浮现的海报 -有
and then a hidden image emerges. Yeah.
我可喜欢那种海报了
I loved those posters.
我总觉得那些下面肯定是有
I feel like there was always a whale
鲸鱼或者其他鱼类的
or a fish underneath it,
说不定是嫌犯
How about a suspect?
这些是你从第一个犯罪现场
These are the family portraits
电子化出来的家族合照
that you digitized from the first scene.
来 站在这里
Here, stand here.
站直 头别动
Back straight. Head still.
放松
Eyes relaxed.
现在 你看到什么了
Now, what do you see?
我看到了 等等
I see it. Wait
左上那个奇怪的男人是谁
Who's the odd man out on the upper left?
我们查到 基西家族在维加斯
Turns out, the Geice family didn't have
没有其他亲属了
any other family members in Vegas.
那站在怀孕女儿背后的
Well, then, who's the mystery man
神秘男人到底是谁
standing behind our pregnant woman?
我们走运的是 运输安全管理局也有他们的魔书数据库
Lucky for us, TSA also has their own Magic Eye database.
贾斯汀·爱因斯汀 我是夏威茨警探
Justin Einsteen. I'm Detective Chavez,
这是犯罪现场调查员维乐斯 -爱因斯汀先生
CSI Willows. Mr. Einsteen,
这个女人同样是在你父母家被杀的
this woman was also killed at your parents' home.
你认识这是谁吗 -不认识
Do you know who this is? JUSTIN: No.
我从来没见过这个女人
I've never seen this woman in my life.
这是朱丽叶·基西
This is Juliet Geice.
她在基西家所居住的房♥屋内被杀时
Who was pregnant at the time she was murdered
她怀孕了 而她家墙上的数张照片里
at the Geice residence where we found several photographs
你出现了在她旁边
in which you appear alongside her.
你和她还有她的孩子是什么关系
What is your relationship to her and her baby?
我是孩子父亲
I'm the father.
如果是我 就尽快开口
I'd start talking if I were you.
朱丽叶找了我 说想要个孩子
Juliet approached me about having a baby.
我们关系很亲密 就像家人一样
Her and I are close. We're like family.
你们就是家人 你看
Well, you are family. Look...
朱丽叶把我们的孩子生下来了吗
Juliet had our baby?
不好意思 我不明白
Look, I'm sorry, uh, I don't understand.
你不是说朱丽叶死了吗
I-I-I...I thought you said Juliet had died.
朱丽叶当场死亡 但你的女儿并没有
Juliet died at the scene, but your baby girl didn't.
她正在沙漠棕榈医院 挣扎着活下去
She's fighting for her life at Desert Palm.
你觉得我会杀死我孩子的妈妈吗
And you think I would shoot the mother of my child?
所以你是捐精者
So, you were the sperm donor.
朱丽叶是代♥孕♥母亲
And Juliet was the surrogate.
妊娠载体
Gestational carrier.
代♥孕♥妈♥妈♥怀孕用的是自己的卵子
A surrogate uses her own eggs when carrying a child.
朱丽叶的卵母细胞不好
Juliet had bad oocytes.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:维加斯(2021) | 导航列表