剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:维加斯(2021) | 导航列表
他怕这案子要是结不了
He's afraid it can't close
会影响他任期的结案率
and he's afraid of what it will do to his stats.
现在有两个被害人被烧死了
I have two crispy victims out there.
还有一个需要检验的案发现场
I have a crime scene that needs to be picked over
还有
and re--
你们该干什么都清楚吧
Um, do you have any problems with sharing this?
对
No
没问题
None at all
好 去干活吧 谢谢你们
Great. Get on it Thank you.
怎么了
What's up?
我真的不想烦你
I really don't want to be a pest,
但你还好吗
but is everything all right?
感觉你昨晚有点不在状态
You just seemed a little out of sorts last night.
那是凌晨4点 我没事
It was 4:00 a.m. I'm fine.
好吧
Okay.
那就行
ROBY: Yep. Okay.
好
Okay.
我把家具都挪走了
I finished pulling the furniture.
现场已准备就绪
The grid is laid out.
你听起来好开心 -确实是的
I am. And you sound happy.
这是我第一起纵火案
It's my first arson case.
我兴奋得快烧起来了
I am fired up.
你是故意双关吗
Mm-hmm. Pun intended?
好了
All right,
你看到那条分界线了吗
see the line where the discoloration
墙上颜色渐变的地方
starts to darken the wall?
看到了 -这条分界线这么低
Well, the fact that it's so low Yeah.
说明屋内聚集了很多被加热的空气
means that a lot of heated air gathered in here.
而且地毯被烧得很彻底
And the carpet is badly burned.
下面的地板也是
So is the flooring underneath.
一般来说地板不会被烧这么彻底
Usually, the flooring escapes the worst of it.
因为热量是向上走的
You know, heat rises.
或许火就是从地板开始烧起来的
Maybe the floor was the point of ignition.
要知道是谁放的火
To know who started the fire,
我们就得先确定火是怎么烧起来的
we need to know how it started.
我们要把所有灰烬和焦炭都收集起来
So, we collect every bit of ash and charred debris,
然后过筛
and we sort through it.
全部吗 -全部
Every bit. All of it?
戴维斯和艾略特看的是同一个牙医
Davis and Elliot went to the same dentist.
他们的档案都在系统里
So both of their files are in there.
你们不确定是不是他们吗
You aren't sure it's them?
牙科记录是用来确认的
Dental records are used to confirm,
但是初步的DNA检测结果已经很肯定了
but preliminary DNA analysis doesn't leave much doubt.
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
戴维斯是我唯一的孩子
Davis is my only baby.
我
I can't...
你和品特先生离婚了对吗
You and Mr. Painter were divorced?
对 应该可以算是和平分手吧
Yes, and-and you would say, I guess, it was amicable.
那栋房♥子是你儿子的 对吧
The house belonged to your son, right?
你知道为什么艾略特会过去吗
Any idea why Elliot might have come over?
可能是翻新遇到了问题
Problem with the renovation, probably.
艾略特在帮戴维斯翻修他的房♥子
Elliot was helping Davis flip that house,
还想帮他的生活重回正轨
and he was trying to help get him back on track.
戴维斯在大学毕业之后对大♥麻♥上了瘾
Davis started smoking a lot of pot after college, and...
生活失去了控制
A little trouble launching.
对 差不多吧
Yeah. Something like that.
他才刚开始重新找回自我
He was just starting to find himself.
你能想到会有谁想要伤害
Can you think of anyone who'd want to hurt
你儿子或者你前夫的吗
your son or your ex-husband?
不 房♥地♥产♥这行 大家都是用告上法庭来解决问题的
No. In real estate, when people get mad, they just sue.
那你知道你前夫
Any particular reason
可能因为什么惹到别人吗
people would be upset at your ex?
没有 艾略特是靠
No, Elliot became famous
给名人造时髦房♥子出名的
building showy homes for headliners.
但他赚钱靠的是开♥发♥住♥宅♥区
But he made his money putting up housing developments.
有些时候可能确实比较极端
They could be pretty bottom-line about it.
这是说他吝啬的委婉表达吗
Is that your polite way of saying he's cheap?
这么说吧 艾略特为了省钱
Let's just say Elliot didn't mind
确实可能走捷径
cutting a corner to save a dollar.
我跟他说了这不值得
And I told him, it is not worth it.
最后总要付出代价的
You always pay in the end.
谢谢你来 好吗
Thank you for this, okay?
我们会尽力的
We'll do our best.
能麻烦你吗 给
Will you? Here you go.
跟我来吧 我送你出去
Come with me. I'll see you out.
我的天
Oh, my God.
布莱恩 怎么了 你没事吧
Bryan, what's up? You okay?
拜托 妈 我打电♥话♥给你不会只有这一个原因的
Come on, Mom, you know that's not the only reason I call.
抱歉 但你没事吧
I'm sorry, but you okay?
我就是来打个招呼
Calling to say hey.
而且你有一段时间没给我打电♥话♥了
And you haven't called in a while,
我是来问你的 你还好吗
so I-I'm checking in here. How you doing?
我没事 就是工作实在是有点忙
I'm fine. It's just things have been really crazy here.
能之后再给你回电♥话♥吗
Can I call you back though?
当然了 既然你忙
Yeah, sure. I mean, if you're busy.
好 谢了
Okay, thanks.
我也爱你
Love you, too.
艾莉 听说这个案子是你负责啊
Yo, Allie, heard a rumor you were running this one.
其实是我和弗尔萨姆一起负责
Oh. Sharing it, actually, with Folsom.
这会不会有点尴尬
Is that weird?
现在他跟夏威茨在一起了
I mean, now that he's with Chavez?
你们之前有点什么的吧
You guys had a thing, right?
什么 没有 完全没有
What? No. No thing.
而且没什么尴尬的
It's not weird either, at all.
抱歉 我完全以为你们俩
Sorry, I could have sworn that you guys...
所以这是儿子戴维斯·品特吗
So is this the son, Davis Painter?
对 没错
Uh, yes. Yes, yes.
重点是
Headline there:
他在火烧起来之前就死了
He was already dead when the fire started.
所以他的食道和肺部没有烟灰或者其他物质吗
So, no soot or particulate in his esophagus or lungs?
没有 鼻子嘴巴里都没有
No, not even in his nose or mouth.
那他是怎么死的
Well, then how did he die?
我还不确定
I'm not sure.
他有出现内脏出血
There was visceral congestion,
表明是窒息死亡
which suggests asphyxiation.
但是舌骨没有损伤 脖子上也没有淤青
But the hyoid bone's intact and there's no bruising.
所以他不是被勒死的 -不
No, no. So, he wasn't strangled?
绝对不是
Definitely not.
不过有个很有意思的事情
Oh, there is one interesting thing though.
你看这里
Look at this.
这不是血肉
That's not flesh.
不是
No.
而且上面还卡着一些东西
Look, there's some other pieces stuck on.
那是什么
What is it?
塑料
Plastic.
非常薄的塑料
Very thin.
我觉得有可能是收缩胶膜
I was thinking shrink-wrap maybe.
你说过他嘴里没有烟灰
But you said there's no soot in his mouth.
所以如果他的口鼻被塑料覆盖了
It would make sense if his mouth and nose
那就说得通了
were covered by plastic.
真是太残忍♥了
What a cruel thing to do to someone.
他们都是这么死的吗
Did they both die like that?
我还没来得及检查爸爸
I haven't even gotten into Dad yet.
这儿没有塑料
I don't see any plastic.
他们被绑成了面对面的样子
They were bound facing each other.
但如果只有戴维斯是窒息死的
But if only Davis was asphyxiated,
难道凶手是
does that mean the killer
逼艾略特看着自己儿子窒息死亡吗
made Elliot watch his son suffocate?
他的嘴里绝对有烟灰
There's definitely soot in his mouth.
让我看看 这是什么
What do we have here?
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:维加斯(2021) | 导航列表