剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:维加斯(2021) | 导航列表
犯罪现场调查 维加斯 前情提要 -有些事让你回到了这里
Previously on CSI: Vegas... Something brought you back.
格蕾丝·黄
Grace Huang.
我课上最优秀的学生
Rock star in my program.
我给她在日食赌场找了份工作
I got her a job at the Eclipse.
她有一天下班之后
ROBY: She left work one night
就再也没有人见过她了
and no one's seen her since.
我不知道你觉得
JODI: I don't know what you think
这姑娘出了什么事
happened to this girl,
但我想帮忙
but I want to help.
乔迪 你的脸
Oh, Jodi, your face!
你给我惹了什么麻烦 凯瑟琳
JODI: What have you gotten me into, Catherine?
我今天去了沙漠里
WILLOWS: I went to the desert today.
那肯定是他们埋格蕾丝的地方
It has to be Grace s grave
他们知道我在找
They know I'm looking.
他们移了她的尸体
They moved her body
有多糟糕 -找到她的时候她失去了意识
How bad is it? - Found her unconscious.
但她现在稳定了
But she's stable.
对不起
I'm sorry.
罗比科长 很高兴你回来了
Director Roby, good to have you back.
来杯香槟吗
Champagne?
女士们 先生们 我是罗兰·伍德尔
Ladies and gentlemen, my name is Roland Woodall.
作为这个派对上最蠢的人
And as the least intelligent person at this party,
还有谁比我更适合来祝酒呢
who better to say a few words?
严格来说 我是个律师
Now, technically I'm a lawyer,
但其实我真正的工作 是帮助
but what my job really is, it's building relationships
我们大学里才华横溢的科学家
between the brilliant scientists of our university
还有想要奖励他们的
and brilliant investors
才华横溢的投资者
who want to reward them,
来建立合作类系
partner with them,
一起改变世界
change the world with them.
像格雷迪·莫罗教授这样的人
People like Professor Grady Morrow.
不不不 -没错
No. No. - Yes.
坐下吧罗兰 你醉了
Take a seat, Roland. You're drunk.
好吧 你说得对 教授
Yeah, well, Yeah, you're right, Professor.
我是醉了 可能我也有点不成熟
I am. And I might be a little premature.
但是等尘埃落定
But when the ink is dry,
你设计的最新的电磁高压釜
your new electromagnetic autoclave
会让全世界的前线医疗都更加安全
is going to make field medicine safer for the entire planet.
只需要等乔·米利根签发支票就行了
Just as soon as Joe Milligan gets out his checkbook.
谢谢你 乔 谢谢你
WOODALL: Thank you, Joe. Thank you.
今晚 我们要庆祝
Tonight, we celebrate
我们的大学获得技术转让权
what happens when our university gets tech transfer right.
干杯
Cheers!
干杯
Cheers.
那不是我的高压釜
It's not my autoclave.
功劳应该属于我们整个团队 对吧
I mean, the real credit should go to our whole team, right?
那钱呢
How about the money?
能和您合作是我们的荣幸
It was an honor to work with you,
莫罗教授 -谢谢你 卢瑟
Professor Morrow. - Thank you, Luther.
不用谢 -听着
You're welcome. - Listen...
你们在这儿替我喝着
You kids tie one on for me.
干杯
Cheers.
现在应该是我的午休时间的 本尼
Supposed to be my lunch break, Benny.
我一整天就吃了一块苏打饼干
I've eaten like one sleeve of saltines all day.
等你照顾好这位客人 会给你好吃的
We'll get you a steak after you make a new friend.
有贵客在等你
High roller's waiting for you.
点名叫你的
Asked for you by name.
人家可客气了
Asked real nice. Mm.
我听说这里有人
I hear someone in here
想要来体验
wants to have a good...
拜托
Come on.
你现在都跑来我工作的地方了吗
You're showing up to my job now?
你一直在躲我 莫妮卡
You've been hiding from me, Monica.
因为我不想跟你聊
That's because I don't want to talk to you.
我去叫人把你赶出去
I'm gonna have you bounced.
你的室友死了
Your roommate is dead.
格蕾丝
Grace.
她被谋杀了
She was murdered.
什么
MONICA: Wh-What?
有人抓走了她 把她埋在了沙漠里
Someone took her. Buried her in the desert.
等我过去的时候 他们已经把尸体移走了
By the time I got there, they had moved her.
但我知道那是她被埋的地方
But I know that it was her grave.
我以为 她只是跑了
I thought that-- That she just ran off.
我不知道 到底出什么事了
I-I didn't...What happened?
这就是我想弄清楚的
That's what I've been trying to find out.
你知道格蕾丝在学鉴证
You know that Grace was studying forensics.
我之前是想帮她
I was trying to help her.
某种意义上来说 现在也一样
In a way, I still am.
那你找我♥干♥什么
What do you want from me?
你们俩住在一起的
You two lived together.
我只是想知道 她有没有说过什么
I just want to know...did she say anything?
你有没有看到过一些不对劲的事情
Did you, did you see something that just seemed off?
怎么了 -没什么
What is it? - Nothing.
莫妮卡 -没什么
Monica... - Nothing.
这是我的工作
This is my job.
你该走了 -你知道一些什么
You need to leave. - You know something.
来我工作的地方
Come to my job.
我们聊聊
We'll talk.
嗨
Hey.
欢迎来到全世界最糟糕的庆功会
Welcome to the worst after-party of all time.
对 调度中心说全拉斯维加斯的
Yeah, dispatch said every ambulance in Las Vegas
救护车都来这儿了
was headed here.
你肯定希望自己还在病假吧
Bet you wish you were still on medical leave.
我准备好开工了 这是个大学的聚会
I'm ready to work. This was a university function.
现在有30个都进重症监护室了
Now there's 30 folks headed to the ICU.
这些人肯定不可能是酗酒出事的吧
Guests are too old for a kegger gone wrong.
到底怎么回事 大规模中毒 还是燃气泄露
What've we got? Mass poisoning? Gas leak?
我不知道 查出真♥相♥ 这才是最好玩的部分 对吧
I don't know. Finding out. That's the fun part, right?
对 可好玩了
Yeah, looks like a hoot.
博 你穿过这种东西吗
Beau, you ever worn one of these before?
穿过 万圣节派对上
Yeah. Halloween.
我扮演的是《极度恐慌》里的达斯汀·霍夫曼
I was Dustin Hoffman in Outbreak.
连续两年
Two years in a row.
如果你觉得这份工作已经很难了
Well, if you thought the job was hard before,
那就来体验一下穿着这种装备干活的感觉吧
wait until you do it inside a giant sandwich bag.
装备穿戴起来 各位
Suit up, gentlemen.
可能还得等一会儿
It'll take a while,
但是等拉斯维加斯消防局清查完毕 就轮到我们了
but as soon as LVFD does their sweep, we're heading in.
我踩到什么了
What'd I just step in?
那是 呕吐物
That... is vomit. Ugh
而且到处都是
And it's everywhere.
来吧
Come on.
这儿有具尸体
FOLSOM: Got a body over here,
看上去他是从上面摔下来的
Looks like he fell from that ledge.
还有一个在泳池里
There's another one facedown in the pool.
这个看上去
This guy looks like
他就这么倒下死了
he just laid down and died.
这里到底发生了什么
What the hell happened here?
所以 被害人都是谁
So, all these victims, who are they?
这是罗兰·伍德尔
Yeah, uh, that's Roland Woodall,
他是大学的律师
he's a lawyer at the college.
这是梅兰妮·彼得森
This is Melany Petersen.
她是校长办公室的秘书
She is an administrator in the dean's office.
夏威茨还在查
And Chavez is still trying to ID
摔下来这个是谁
the guy who took a nosedive.
所以第一眼看上去
RAJAN: So at first blush,
有淹死的 头部外伤死的
we've got drowning, head trauma
还有一个心脏病发或者中风吗
and some sort of heart attack or stroke?
我们得等索尼娅做完尸检才能确认
I mean, we don't know for sure until Sonya does the autopsies,
但感觉确实有联♥系♥
but they do seem like they're connected.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:维加斯(2021) | 导航列表