剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:维加斯(2021) | 导航列表
Are you not satisfied? No
到底是谁戴着防毒面具
Who was wearing that damn gas mask?
我们会查出来的
RAJAN: Oh, we're going to find out.
有什么发现
Hey. What do you got?
还没有 你来早了两分钟 -行
Nothing yet. You're about two minutes too early. All right.
怎么了
What's up?
琳赛又生我气了
Oh, Lindsey s furious with me. Again.
没事的
It'll be fine.
真是遗憾
Sorry about that.
我们早都想到了
Yeah, we both saw it coming.
听着 等这个案子结束
Listen, when this case is over,
我想请一段时间假
I'd like to take some time.
真正陪在琳赛和汉娜身边
To really be there for Lindsey and Hannah.
如果她们还愿意接受我
If they'll have me. I don't know
我不知道现在是不是时候 -凯瑟琳
if the timing is right. Catherine.
这地方就是你一手建起来的
You built this Lab.
你想做什么都可以
You do whatever the hell you want.
谢谢你 麦克斯
Thank you, Max.
这么说吧 -说什么
I'll tell you what. What?
我觉得凶手爱吃薄荷糖
I think your killer had minty fresh breath.
在木炭滤芯里有发现
Picking up something in that charcoal filter.
这是人工合成的绿薄荷味道
It-it's synthetic flavoring for spearmint.
有薄荷糖的迹象吗
There's traces of mint?
你知道木炭里还能发现什么吗
You know what else we'll find in that charcoal?
凶手的DNA
The killer's DNA.
来点薄荷糖吗
Mint?
没事 不用了
No, I'm...I'm good.
那你很快就要有事了
Well, not for long.
就是小小的薄荷糖
It was a tiny mint like this
会给你惹上麻烦 海瑟
that got you in trouble, Heather.
不好意思 你说什么
Excuse me?
我们在沙龙里
ROBY: There were traces
发现的木炭当中
of a synthetic spearmint
有人工合成的薄荷味
on the charcoal that we found at the salon.
我们知道木炭来自于凶手
WILLOWS: We knew that the charcoal came from the filter
戴着的防毒面具里的滤芯
in a gas mask the killer wore,
她通过它呼吸的 所以我们就检测了一下
breathed through, so, we thought we'd run some tests.
你不会真的觉得你的DNA
Did you really think that your DNA would...
会自然消解吧
fade or something?
这 我不明白
This is...I don't understand.
感觉我需要请律师了
It seems like I should be asking for a lawyer.
那你肯定是会有律师的
ROBY: Oh, you'll get one.
但我们只是想说你的头发看上去好棒
But you don't need a lawyer
这不需要请律师吧
to hear that your hair looks good.
是啊 她的头发看上去好棒
Yeah, her hair looks good, doesn't it?
真的很好
It looks good.
非那雄胺
That finasteride
简直是奇迹制♥造♥者
works wonders.
是吧 -你们怎么知道的
ROBY: Right? How did you...know?
我们找到了这张你的照片
We found this photo of you.
还在通风孔里找到了你的
WILLOWS: And one of your hairs
一根头发 就在你切断的电线旁边
in the vent, right next to the wire you cut.
我们不仅查清楚了你是怎么杀死萨沙
ROBY: And we not only figured out how
并且让你最好的朋友咪♥咪♥陷入昏迷的
you killed Sasha and put your best friend Mimi in a coma,
我们也查清楚了原因
we figured out why.
你是沙龙管账的
You kept the books for the salon.
你负责上货 进货
You stocked the supplies, you bought the products.
你买♥♥了假冒伪劣的洗发水和护发素
ROBY: You were buying knock-off shampoo and conditioner,
当成真货卖♥♥
selling it as the real thing,
并从中赚取差价
and pocketing the difference.
萨沙发现之前 你这么干了多久
WILLOWS: How long were you at it before Sasha found out?
她是要起诉你吗
Was she gonna press charges?
这真的是争议要点
Oh, it's really a moot point.
因为她根本没给她机会 因为你知道
'cause she didn't give her a chance, 'cause you knew
咪♥咪♥当晚要给萨沙
that Mimi was giving Sasha
做角蛋白护理
a keratin treatment that night.
你是产品专家
You were an expert on the products
所以你给那里面下了药
so you doctored the bottle.
还溜回去杀死了通风系统
WILLOWS: And snuck back in to kill the HVAC system.
还有你的老板们
And your bosses,
但是咪♥咪♥
ROBY: But Mimi...
她生命力超强
she is a fighter.
她确实是
Yes, she is.
医生总说她完全有可能醒过来
Doctors always said she might wake up someday.
是吧
WILLOWS: Right?
所以你得做事做到底
So you had to be thorough.
防止万一她醒过来
Just in case she ever did come out of it,
你得让她指认不了你
she wouldn't be able to ID you.
你不只是在给她读书 对吧
ROBY: You weren't just reading to her, were you?
你是在给她讲故事
You were telling her a story.
肯杀了你姐姐 肯杀了你姐姐
Ken killed your sister. Ken killed your sister.
肯杀了你姐姐
WILLOWS: "Ken killed your sister."
你差点就成功了
Almost worked.
不 咪♥咪♥会保护我的 你们看好了
No. Mimi will defend me. Watch.
她肯定会觉得是肯的
She will always believe it was Ken.
对人多点信心吧 海瑟
WILLOWS: Have a little faith in people, Heather.
当看到一切证据的时候
They usually see the truth
人都是能发现真♥相♥的
when you show them what they need to see.
威尔
Will.
你妈妈的事我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry about your mom, honey.
我又能走了
♪ Now I'm walking again ♪
踩着鼓点
♪ To the beat of a drum ♪
我数着走向你心门的步子
♪ And I'm counting the steps to the door of your heart ♪
前方只有阴影
♪ Only shadows ahead ♪
我要放几周假
你我 带上汉娜
去夏威夷 怎么样
还未到屋檐下
♪ Barely clearing the roof ♪
了解自♥由♥与解放的感觉
♪ Get to know the feeling of liberation and release ♪
现在 现在
♪ Hey now, hey now ♪
我要放几周假 你我 带上汉娜去夏威夷 怎么样
已读
不要想象结束
♪ Don't dream it's over ♪
沙滩椰子树 不去
犯罪现场 我保证
现在 现在
♪ Hey now, hey now ♪
全世界降临
♪ When the world comes in ♪
我知道你看到了
他们来了 他们来了
♪ They come, they come ♪
在我们之间筑起一堵墙
♪ To build a wall between us ♪
求你了 琳赛 肯定会很好玩的
已读
我们知道他们不会赢的
♪ We know they won't win ♪
不会 不会
♪ Oh, no, no ♪
现在 现在
♪ Hey now, hey now ♪
答应吧
不会 不会
♪ Oh, no, no ♪
现在 现在
♪ Hey now, hey now ♪
现在 现在
♪ Hey now, hey now. ♪
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:维加斯(2021) | 导航列表