剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:维加斯(2021) | 导航列表
and I give my people a lot of creative freedom
他们可以随便换这里的布景
to swap out props and gags.
得保持新鲜感 是吧
You know, you got to keep it fresh. Mm.
我的助理可以回答你们的问题
Oh, uh...my assistant can answer.
你们是在问弗雷德吧
You're asking about Fred, right?
他在这儿五个月了
Uh...He's been here five months.
抱歉 弗雷德是谁
I'm sorry. Who's Fred?
摔下去的那个人偶
The mannequin that fell.
弗雷德
Fred.
这是我们小群体墓场粉
That's what us Necropolites call him
对他的称呼
in our little fan club
你经常来这儿吗
Do you come here a lot?
对 能来就来
Oh, yes. As much as I can.
这地方我了如指掌
I know the place inside and out.
所有的出入口你都知道吗
Every way in and every way out?
还有里面所有的幽灵 小妖精和食尸鬼
And every ghost, goblin, and ghoul in between, hmm.
你确定弗雷德在这里已经
And you're sure that Fred has been here.
对 从4月15号♥开始的 纳税日
Yes, since April 15. Tax Day.
所以我给他起名弗雷德 用的是我的会计的名字
That's why I named him Fred, after my accountant who...
他死了
died.
弗雷德是个非常特别的生物
Fred's such a special creature.
你知道吗 他
You know? He's...
我真的很希望能最后和他告别
I wish I could say goodbye just one last time.
好吧 你介意 你介意
Okay, um, would you...would you mind
在这儿等一下吗 您是
just staying put for one second, Mister...?
我姓法罗
Farrow.
但你可以叫我基恩
But please, it's Gene.
我很乐意留下来
And I'm happy to stick around.
谢谢你
Thank you.
封锁线旁边有个非常诡异的兄弟
I've got a guy at the tape with a real Dahmer vibe,
他基本可以算是承认了碰过受害者的脸
and he basically just admitted to touching the victim's face.
哪一个 指给我看
Who? Show me.
请帮我找一个男人 身高大概一米七
Um, I need an ATL on a man. About five six,
体重70公斤 穿深灰色卫衣
150 pounds. A dark gray hoodie.
光头 我刚才还看见他了
Um, bald. I-I-I just lost him.
我就在这里
FARROW: I'm right here.
先生 你走错边了
CHAVEZ: Sir, you're on the wrong side of the tape.
你不能进来的 -拜托 我就属于这里
You can't be here. No, no, please. This is where I belong.
属于我们的犯罪现场吗
In our crime scene?
这里某种意义上也是我的现场
It's my scene, too. In a way.
我从一开始就在这里
I've been here since the beginning.
所以我真的很想看到结尾
I really want to see how it ends.
行啊
Yeah.
我们也想
So do we.
真的非常感谢你
RAJAN: Really appreciate
愿意接受我们的询问 法罗先生
you taking the time to talk to us, Mr. Farrow.
叫我基恩就行
It's Gene
没什么麻烦的
And it's no trouble
我们在受害者的面部发现了很多你的指纹
Your prints do appear to be all over the victim's face.
那是肯定
I'm sure they were.
我一直都觉得他很美
I always thought he was beautiful
其实我自己也有在做这些生物
I actually make creatures myself.
我有个小工作室
I have a little workshop
这是你的工作吗 法罗先生
Is that what you do for work, Mr. Farrow?
做生物
Make creatures?
叫我基恩 基恩
It's Gene. Gene.
不是的
And no.
我是我家大楼的管♥理♥员♥
I'm the building superintendent where I live
西奥伦奇路253号♥
253 West Orange
那就在墓场附近吧
Um... that's right up the block from Necropolis.
对
Yes
你多久去那里一次呢
How often do you visit?
一周四五次吧
Four or five times a week, I'd say
我一直都很喜欢恐怖 你们懂吗
I've always loved horror, see?
我小时候 因为病所以没办法晒太阳
When I was little, my condition kept me out of the sun
白斑病
It's, uh, vitiligo
我很容易晒伤
I burn very easily,
所以我就留在家里 假装自己是吸血鬼
so I just stayed in and pretended I was a vampire
伤害无辜的受害者们吗
Feasting on innocent victims?
德古拉一直在被误解
Dracula is always misunderstood
我们还是说回弗雷德 -好
Um, let's get back to Fred. Okay.
你说你
Now, you said that you...
给他取了名字
named him. Mm-hmm.
我就想知道
I was just wondering, um...
那是他的真名吗
Well, was that his real name?
你们觉得是我杀了他
You think I killed him.
你们就是这么想的
You do.
不是吗
Don't you?
我正在试图解决这起谋杀案
Well, I am trying to solve this murder,
所以我在仔细调查所有人 法罗先生
so I'm taking a close look at everyone, Mr. Farrow.
叫我基恩
It's Gene!
而且我和这件事毫无关系
And I had nothing to do with this.
我都不知道
I didn't even know...
我能走了吗
Am I free to go?
是你主动愿意和我们谈的 记得吗
You're the one that volunteered to talk to us, remember?
没有人要留你在这里
No one's keeping you here.
对
Right.
「叫我基恩」
It's Gene.
杰克 你挡住我的光了 我没法看了
Jack, I can't take measurements with you in my light.
索尼娅 你是想请我让让吗
Sonya, are you trying to ask me nicely to move?
感觉你想让我捅你
It's like you want me to stab you.
我已经测量过了
I already measured the shell.
3154微米
3,154 microns.
你校准过卡尺了吗
Did you calibrate the calipers?
嗨 雨果
RAJAN: Hey, Hugo.
猜猜谁回来了
Guess who's back?
如果你在找拉米雷兹医生的话 他去维也纳了
If you're looking for Dr.Ramirez, he's in Vienna.
抱歉 你说什么
Sorry, what?
那边有个画廊给他办了个大型艺术展 所以
Some gallery there gave him a big art show, and...
对
Yeah.
哇哦 这真是
Wow, that's, uh...
挺好的
Yeah, no, good for him.
我是艾莉 这具尸体是我的案子
I'm Allie. This one's mine.
3157微米
3,157 microns.
我是索尼娅
I'm Sonya.
索尼娅·尼古拉耶维奇 首席法医
Sonya Nikolayevich. Head Medical Examiner.
我是杰克·尼古拉耶维奇 她哥哥
Jack Nikolayevich. Her older brother.
我的助手
My assistant.
所以
So...
你的尸体 这位油漆人
Your 4-19 The Painted Man
他身高大概1米9 体重90公斤
He is about six foot two, 200 pounds.
35到45岁之间
35 to 45 years old.
死亡时间大概在五个月前
PMI puts death about five months ago.
正好是他出现的时间
Well, that's right when he turned up.
他在里面挺不容易的
He's had a rough time in there.
这个壳子为厌氧细菌水解
The shell created an ideal environment
创造了理想的环境
for anaerobic bacterial hydrolysis.
他的脏器 肌肉 皮肤
His organs muscles, skin--
全部都变成了尸蜡
all of it was reduced to adipocere.
他右手食指断了
The fingers on his right hand are broken.
没错
Correct.
两根断掉的远节趾骨
Two fractured distal phalanges.
正好是他摔开的部位 可能是摔下去造成的
Right where he cracked open. Probably from the fall.
如果你不介意的话 其实我愿意帮忙
If you don't mind, um, I'd actually like to help.
我毕业论文写的就是不同环境下
My, uh, thesis was actually on rates of decomposition
尸体的腐♥败♥速率
in unique environments.
你就是艾莉娅·拉让
You're Ahalya Rajan. Mm-hmm.
我读过你的论文
I read that paper.
来 我用得上一些帮助
Stay. I could use the help.
老大
Hey, boss.
赶紧莱 出什么事了
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:维加斯(2021) | 导航列表