剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:维加斯(2021) | 导航列表
We're gonna need DNA
还有指纹来排除嫌疑
and elimination prints on all of them.
拒绝提供的就是头号♥嫌犯
Whoever refuses goes to the top of my list.
我要抓到这家伙
I want this guy.
玩得开心吗 -什么
Having fun? What?
哦 是啊
Oh, yeah.
对 我只是想弄清楚大家都在哪里留下了痕迹
Yeah, I'm just trying to figure out who went where and...
任何在她的血迹附近留下DNA的人
Any of her guests that left a trace of themselves
都值得多调查一下
near her blood trail is worth an extra look.
是啊 看来你要忙起来了
Yeah, looks like you're gonna be busy.
是啊 很多重叠的证据
Yeah, lot of overlapping evidence.
我们找到了皮肤油 血迹 还有不同客人的
We found skin oils, blood, some semen from
精♥液♥
various clients.
博还在努力把所有的镜子弄下来
And Beau's still prying all the mirrors down,
所以我想着我就先从被拖出来的家具
so I figured I'd start with the furniture
开始查起
that got dragged out into the hall.
根据地毯上的印痕
I can tell where some of it went
有部分可以推测出来原来放在哪里
from the indentations in the carpet.
要新学的东西太多了
It's just so much to keep track of.
很多东西更新迭代了 解释方法也是
Lots pf iterations, explanations.
你有没有
Hey, have you ever
考虑过分子地图
thought about molecular mapmaking?
我听说过 这技术还挺新的
I mean, I've heard of it It's pretty new.
我认识几个在这一领域
I...I know a couple people who are
做尖端研究的人 但你
getting up to speed, but do you...
不 我不是这方面专家 我
No, I'm not trained in MMM, L...
只是会看论文 试图跟上时代
read journals, try to stay current.
我还会给年轻女孩讲课
I also mentor these young women,
西拉斯维加斯大学的学生
students at West Las Vegas University.
她们都对司法鉴定
They all are interested in careers
这一行很感兴趣
jn forensic science.
所以你才回来的吗
Is that what brought you back?
为了锻炼自己的技术吗
Just, uh, sharpening the skills?
本尼
阿隆索去福雷蒙特了
我得走了
I've-I've got to go.
但如果我是你 我会联♥系♥朋友
Um, but if I were you, I'd phone a friend
问问分子地图 在床上翻滚确实是挺有意思的
about MMM. Rolling around on a bed is fun,
但不会有更多进展了
but it can only get you so far.
格蕾丝
Grace.
格蕾丝
Grace!
麦克斯 没事吧
Max. Everything all right?
不算太好
I've had better days.
你多少年没加过班了
How many years since you've worked a double, huh?
怎么了
What's wrong?
大部分镜子我们都弄下来了
We got most of the mirrors down.
正有了点发现的时候 谢谢
Just as we were getting someplace-- thank you--
我们发现了一些惊喜
we find a little surprise.
他清理了现场吗
He cleaned it up.
不 是另一次袭击的痕迹
ROBY: Nope. Signs of another attack.
还有第二个受害者吗
There was a second victim?
不 都是琳恩的血迹
No, it's all Lynn's.
但她不可能失血这么多
I mean, but there's no way she lost this much blood.
这是什么意思 -我是说
What-what are you saying? I'm saying
我们不知道这他妈到底怎么回事
that we have no idea what the hell happened.
就好像她被杀了两次一样
It's like she was murdered twice.
小心点 这可不是什么好迹象
Careful, man. That's bad luck.
别担心
Don't worry about it.
现在已经够糟糕了
We got plenty of that already.
艾莉
Allie
来啊
Hey, give it to me.
克里斯
Chris!
是你
It's...it's you.
谢了 你看起来也很棒
Yeah, thanks. You look good, too.
你确定带的东西
Sure you, uh, packed
够用一整个周末了吗
enough for a whole weekend?
我以为来接我的是
Hey, um, I thought I was being picked up by...
弗尔森姆还在现场 来吧
Folsom's at the scene come on.
你可以晚点再登记入住
You can check in later.
走吧
Come on.
嗨
Hey.
嗨 小艾
Al, hey.
你来了
You're here. Well,
你们说需要我 -是啊
you said you needed me. Yeah.
这儿真的很麻烦
Got a real mess here.
一个受害者 双倍的血迹 都是琳恩·佐布里斯特的
One vic. Double the blood. It's all from Lynn Zobrist.
我们搞不懂到底什么状况
And we-we can't tell what's what
谢谢你过来
Hey, appreciate you coming out
把你的分子地图技术借给我们用几天
and lending your new MMM skills for a few days.
不只是几天
It's-it's not just a few days.
我不回去了
I'm not going back.
我以为你的训练
I thought your training went
要到年底呢 -那时候才能接受
through the end of the year. Well, that's when
三♥级♥的测试
I can test for level three.
我可以在网上搞定
I'm just gonna finish up online.
洛杉矶
L.A. is, um...
太远了
it's too far away.
哇哦
Oh, wow.
这就是艾莉吗
CHAVEZ: Is this Allie?
是的
Sure is.
你好 我是赛琳娜·夏威茨 -嗨
Hi, I'm Serena Chavez. Hey.
他和我说了很多你的事情
This one's told me a lot about you.
很高兴见到你
Ni-Nice to meet you.
看来他也会和我说很多
Um...I'm sure I'll hear a lot
你的事情 -夏威茨被派来
about you, too. PARK: Chavez got, uh, detailed
跟我们一起 因为她惹了某位队长
to work with us because of some captain she pissed off.
她讨厌希腊酸奶
She, uh, hates Greek yogurt
还给了弗尔森姆一个卡祖笛作为生日礼物
and she gave Folsom a kazoo for his birthday.
真的是个谜
It's a big mystery.
这才不是什么谜 我只是觉得卡祖笛很好玩
It's not a mystery. I just think kazoos are fun.
我不是想打断你们的地图工作
Oh, I didn't mean to interrupt your mini map thing.
是分子制图学 艾莉
Uh, molecular cartography. Allie picked up
在联邦调查局训练的时候
some new tricks
学到的新东西
training with the FBI.
她能帮助我们确定所有进房♥间的人
She'll help us determine where everyone
都站在哪里
who entered this room
在哪里出过血 或者分泌过体液
stood, bled or secreted.
行
CHAVEZ: Well,
玩得开心
have fun.
是啊
Yeah.
赶紧来享受一下
Let's have some fun.
嗨
ROBY: Hey.
看看谁变得这么高级了
Look who went and got all fancy.
很高兴你能回来 有什么发现吗
It's good to have you back. What do you got?
我喜欢这个项目的一点就是
Now, what I like about this program is
它用激光来制♥作♥犯罪现场的3D地图
it uses lasers to make a 3D map of the crime scene
把所有DNA证据分成不同层次
and separates all DNA evidence into distinct layers.
每个嫌犯都有自己的颜色
Q Each suspect gets their own color.
对于共同点 包括皮肤油
Commonalities among skin oils,
DNA序列
DNA sequences,
细菌特征
bacterial signatures.
全都可以弄清楚
You can keep them all straight.
所以这样就能看到人都去过哪儿 这可太酷了
So you can see who went where. That's...that's really cool.
理论上是的 但这里看上去还是很多人
In theory, but it still looks like a train station,
因为琳恩很受欢迎 对吧
'cause Lynn was a popular girl, right?
在她尸体被拖行的路径上
Plenty of Mr. Green on this part
这儿有很多绿色先生的痕迹
of the path where her body was dragged.
紫色先生和蓝色先生也有一定出现频率
Mr. Purple and Mr. Blue make appearances along the way, too.
对 但没有人能赢过这粉色
Yeah, but nobody can really compete with all this pink.
这是琳恩
Well, that's Lynn herself.
也说得通 她哪儿都去过
Makes sense-- she's been everywhere.
你可能得把她去掉才能真正看清楚
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:维加斯(2021) | 导航列表