剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:维加斯(2021) | 导航列表
Not what we're hoping for.
所以怎么 我们现在都是嫌犯了吗
So, what? We're all suspects now?
只是在排除指纹 兄弟
Just elimination prints, bud.
你们都属于这里
You and your guys belong here.
我们认为可能会找到不属于这里的指纹
We think we might find someone who doesn't.
这地方可太糟糕了
FINADO: Whoa. This place is a mess.
卡特要是开张让犯罪现场调查员在这儿培训肯定能赚不少
Carter could make some real money bringing CSIs back here.
高人流量的犯罪现场
A high-traffic crime scene.
我的噩梦
It's my nightmare.
我得承认 我都不知道该从哪里开始
I got to admit, I don't even know where to begin.
找到凶器可以是个很好的开始
A murder weapon would be a start.
有人在蒂姆·哈克的脑壳上
Somebody punched a very strange hole
开了个很奇怪的洞 就在这里
in Tim Harker's braincase, right where we are.
大胆地用你的鲁米诺液
And don't be shy with your luminol.
或许能找到凶器 -我可以试试
You might find what they used. Well, I can try.
但如果 疯狂的凶手
AP But what if, in some crazy scheme 18
为了避免被抓
to avoid getting captured,
已经处理掉了凶器呢
the killer disposed of the murder weapon, huh?
真硬核 -抱歉 找到了一片眼睫毛
Tough crowd. Sorry. Found an eyelash.
白色睫毛
A white eyelash?
不可能有那么多
There can't be that many people
戴白色睫毛的吧
walking around with a white eyelash.
基恩·法罗有白化病
Gene Farrow has vitiligo.
所以 你介意解释一下你的眼睫毛
ROBY: So, care to explain how your eyelash ended up
是怎么出现在鬼屋中仅员工可入内的部分的吗
in the Employees Only section of the haunted house?
我溜进去过几次
I have snuck back there a few times.
看外星人尸检房♥怎么样了
To see how the alien autopsy room is coming.
真的很令人兴奋 -所以
It's really exciting. ROBY: So...
只是好奇 仅此而已吗
just curious. That's all?
不是
No.
我可能借用了一些工具 为了一个特别的项目
I might have borrowed some tools for a special project.
我们需要看看那些工具 法罗先生
We are going to need to look at those tools, Mr. Farrow.
叫我基恩
It's G...
东西在我卧室里
They're in my bedroom.
感觉真是好奇怪
Ah, this is such a strange feeling.
还没有别人见过这些
Nobody's ever seen these guys before.
哇哦
CHAVEZ: Wow.
真的是 哇哦
I mean...wow.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我真的很为它们自豪
I-I really am proud of them.
逮捕他 -什么
Arrest him. FARROW: What?
基恩
Oh, Gene.
不 不
Oh, no, no.
不不不
No, no, no.
我是无辜的
I-I'm innocent.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
你所说的一切都有可能并且会
Anything you say can and will be used against you
成为呈堂证供
in a court of law.
你有权请律师
You have the right for an attorney.
如果你请不起 法♥院♥会为你指派律师
If you can't afford an attorney, one will be provided for you.
出什么事了
Hey. What just happened?
这太糟糕了
That ain't good
但这不是证据
but it's not evidence.
那家伙肯定要去坐牢
That man's going behind bars.
如果你希望他永远出不来的话
And if you want him to stay there...
他承认了非法入侵和抢劫
He admitted to trespassing and burglary.
我们有权逮捕他
The arrest is justified.
那也只能关他24小时
That's a 24-hour hold.
再过24小时
Wind the clock forward a day,
你没有任何将他与谋杀联♥系♥起来的证据
you got nothing tying him to the murder.
他就又出来了
He is back out on the street
而你刚刚惹了一个过这种生活的男人
and you just made a man who lives like this
生气
angry.
这看上去像是
That looks like...
小心点挖
Dig carefully
就这么深了 这儿什么都没有
This is as deep as it goes. There's... there's nothing here
或许从来就没有
Maybe there never was
可能是给她看个坑 吓吓她
Showed her an empty hole to scare her,
叫她自己消失
told her to disappear?
然后再把这坑填回去吗
All right, and then filled it back in?
他们知道我在找
They know I'm looking
他们移了她的尸体
They moved her body
那就
Well...
把这些带回实验室
let's get this back to the lab.
我们可以回去找痕迹线索
We can sift for trace there,
拜托告诉我你有发现
Please tell me you found something.
我也想有 我搜了
I wish I could. I-I combed through
整间公♥寓♥ 什么都没有
the entire apartment. No dice.
基恩还有14小时就要放出来了
Gene is out in 14 hours.
他肯定在哪里犯了错 再搜一遍
He's made a mistake somewhere. Check it all again.
你在这儿啊
Hey. There you are.
听说你这案子不太顺利
Heard you were having a tough time.
找不到凶器
Can't find the murder weapon. Mm-hmm.
是个很奇怪的东西 钝器外伤
It's a strange object. Blunt force.
就在这间房♥里发生的
Happened in this room.
我本来希望凶手会清理一下
I was hoping the killer might have cleaned
他用的工具然后放回原位 但是
the tool he used and put it back, but...
我得重新处理一边全部东西
I need to reprocess everything.
是我们
We need to.
你确定赛琳娜不介意吗
Are you sure Serena won't mind?
今天肯定下不了班了
It's gonna be a long night.
那我们能多打点光吗
Well, then, can we get some more light in here?
我的夜视力不如你
I don't have raccoon vision like you.
哇哦
Whoa.
这可太响了
Wow, that, that thing is loud.
还用你说
RAJAN: Tell me about it!
我很好奇他们要怎么把这东西弄出去
I wonder how they're gonna get that out of here?
拆成一块块的吧
Pieces, probably.
一块块的
Pieces.
什么
FOLSOM: What?
看到了吧
You see?
今天有机会下班
You didn't need all night.
你只是需要一些弗尔森姆
Just needed a little Folsom Time.
锯子产生的热量肯定毁掉了
ROBY: The heat from the saw must've cooked the oil
指纹里的油脂
in the latent,
所以不用想检测DNA了
Huh. So you can forget about DNA.
指纹也太浅了没法提取
Print's too faint to lift Mm-hmm.
不一定
I don't know.
我在联邦调查局的培训里学到了一点
There's something learned in one of my FBI classes,
荧光指纹标记
Fluorescent fingerprint tagging.
搭好装备 进行熏蒸
You tent and fume.
但是不指望氰基丙烯酸酯
But instead of counting on the cyanoacrylate
来获取指纹
to capture,
而是用石松粉
it's just a sticky base for Lycopodium powder
这种东西真的很厉害
This stuffs so fine,
能黏在普通指纹粉黏不上的地方
it adheres where regular print powders can't.
而且在紫外光下还会发光
And fluoresces under UV light.
希望你那门课拿了A+
Hope you got an A+ in that class.
功劳只能算你一半
I'll give you partial credit.
这不是基恩的指纹
That's not our guy.
对比上了被排除的指纹之一
You've matched one of the elimination prints.
怎么
What?
卢·贾斯帕是谁 -我们见过他
Who-who's Lue Jasper? We met him.
他负责鬼屋扩建项目
He works construction at the haunted house expansion.
他每天都在操作那个机器
He operates that machine on a daily basis.
有他的指纹是很正常的
His print there, it doesn't mean a thing.
我们还是没有指证基恩的证据
We've still got nothing on Gene.
他
He's...
他会被放出去的
He's gonna get out.
我八岁的时候 有这么一个贝兹娃娃
You know, when I was eight, I had this Bratz doll.
艾丽西亚·基斯警探
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:维加斯(2021) | 导航列表