剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:维加斯(2021) | 导航列表
谁在那
Is someone there?
艾维斯
小声点
Keep it down.
你小声点 艾维斯
Will you keep it down, Elvis.
你是谁 你想要什么
Who are you? What do you want with me?
他 他没
He... he didn't...
他没告诉我
he didn't tell me.
天啊
Oh, God.
布赖恩 孩子
Bryan, son.
因为你不是个B-的学生
Because you're not a B-minus student.
好吧 伙计
Okay, buddy.
我爱
I love...
游戏时间 同志们 快点
Game time, people. Look alive.
我看见你了 准备好了吗
I see you. You ready?
好啊 弗兰克
Hey, Frank.
好了
Okay.
是我喜欢的那种现场
This is my kind of mess.
笑一个 艾莉丝 我们有很多活要做
Smile, Allie. We got lots to work with.
没有身份证 这是口袋里唯一的东西
No ID, though. Only thing in his pockets.
他肯定挑错了屋子
He sure picked the wrong house.
我也觉得
I'd say.
房♥主可是吉姆·布拉斯
The homeowner's Jim Brass.
这是不是又跟我不知道德鲁·凯利是谁一样
Is this gonna be like the time I didn't know who Drew Carey was?
吉姆·布拉斯以前掌管刑事组
Jim Brass used to run Criminalistics.
是警长 也是传奇
He was a captain. He's a legend.
是啊 我被打了不少下
Yeah, I'm getting mauled here.
听着 我需要你的帮助
Well, look, I could really use your help.
那最好了
That'd be great.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
警探们在问
Detectives are asking
是否会在屋里找到其他枪
if they'll find any more guns in the home.
枪 当然 有好多呢
Guns? Sure. There's a bunch.
不过维加斯警局的人很专业 他们会找到的
But LVPD are good at their jobs-- they'll find 'em.
吉姆·布拉斯
Jim Brass.
十枪中了三枪
You went three for ten.
要是按正态分布评分 我给你个B-
I'll grade on a curve and give you a B-plus.
我都半瞎了 给个A-吧
I'm half-blind. How about an A-minus?
我是玛克辛·罗比
I'm Maxine Roby.
我们在凯瑟琳·威洛斯退休时见过
We met at Catherine Willows' retirement thing.
对 你现在管实验室
Right. You run the lab.
是的 和我一起来的是艾莉·拉詹
Yes. And I'm here with Allie Rajan.
她是二级调查员
She's a level II CSI.
我们中最棒的之一
She's one of our best.
很荣幸见到您 先生
Honor to meet you, sir.
抱歉给你增加工作量了 艾莉 不过
Well, sorry to make work for you, Allie, but...
是他先动手的
he started it.
所有人都跟我说你是个老混♥蛋♥
Everyone told me you were a tough old bastard.
我猜我有不少敌人
I've made my share of enemies, I guess.
-你觉得是其中一个派他来的 -是的 我很肯定
- You think one of 'em sent him? - Yeah, I'm pretty sure.
不过我也只能从神秘访客先生那知道这么多了
But that's all I could get out of Mr. Mystery Guest.
也许雇他的人送他来的
Maybe whoever hired him gave him a ride.
没发现交通工具
There's no vehicle out here.
也没时间机器
There's no time machine, either,
所以也不知道这孩子怎么能有
so there's no telling why this kid would have
这么多比他年纪都大的钞票
a wad of hundreds older than he is.
大额纸币一般会流通
Well, big bills stay in circulation,
怎么也有六七年吧
what, six or seven years?
这些都是九十年代中期的
Well, this was all from the mid-'90s.
真的吗 九十年代中期
Really? Mid-'90s?
帮个忙好吗 艾莉
Will you do me a favor, Allie?
你能帮我读一下钱上的编号♥吗
Could you, uh, read me the serial numbers on the money?
后五位
Last five.
好 2565A
Yeah. 2-5-6-5-A,
2-5-6-6-a, 2-5...
等等 编号♥都是挨着的
Actually, hold on. These are all close together.
好运
Lucky.
-我不觉得 可能是偶然 -不是
- I don't think - it could be random. - No, no,
我说的是他的名字 他的名字叫好运
that's his name. His name is Lucky.
是个绑♥架♥犯
He's a kidnapper.
干过四票
Struck four times.
他以前会给我们送字条
He used to send us notes,
并在上面签上"好运"
and he sign them "Lucky."
他绑的最后一名女性 我们从没找到
Last woman he took, we never found her.
也没有找到他
Him either.
但我不明白 我是说好运赚了得有数百万
Yeah, but I don't get it. I mean, Lucky was paid millions.
都是很久以前的事了
It... it was a long time ago.
我是说为什么不金盆洗手
I mean, why not let it be?
多数人赢了就还想接着玩
Most people win, they keep playing.
如果离开这么容易 那这座城市就不存在了
If it was easy to walk away, this town wouldn't exist.
耶茨当铺
耶茨当铺
佛森 看来你跟我绑定了
Well, Folsom, looks like you're stuck with me.
其他人都在处理吉姆·布拉斯的案子
Everyone else is tied up with the Jim Brass case.
佛森
Folsom?
佛森 你没事吧
Folsom? You all right?
你十分钟没动了
You haven't moved in ten minutes.
现场东西越少
Less there is to look at,
就需要越多时间观察缺了什么
the longer it takes to see what's missing.
我们得在这待一会了
Then we're gonna be here a while.
消防队说这里着得很快
VFD says this one got nasty in a hurry.
整个当铺都烧化了
The whole pawnshop was melted.
我觉得是从门那烧起来的 克里斯
Think it started by the door, Chris.
烧得很快
Moved fast.
凶手在整个地方都洒了漂白剂
Killer had already doused the place in bleach.
还用了助燃剂
They used an accelerant.
我猜是煤油
My money's on kerosene.
这家伙的钱
This guy's money...
没了
is gone.
抢劫杀人
Robbery-homicide?
丹尼·耶茨
耶茨当铺
丹尼·耶茨
Danny Yates.
耶茨当铺
Yates Pawn.
你说现场东西少真不是开玩笑
You weren't kidding about less to look at.
连入射伤都没有
Not even an entry wound?
不是
Nope.
子弹从左眼
The bullet went in through
射入
the left eye.
从枕骨穿出
Out through the occipital bone.
很难判断子弹的口径
Hard to tell the caliber of the, uh, bullet.
-不 -天啊 等
- No! - Oh, my God, wait...
等等 给她点时间
Hold on, give her a minute.
那是 丹尼吗
Is that... is that Danny?
是她哥哥
He's her brother.
他们一早上一直在找他
They've been looking for him all morning.
谁
Who...
谁干的
who did this?
乔舒亚 我听说你中奖了
Joshua. I heard you caught a doozy.
是啊 整个现场就像个大型煤炭场
Yeah, the whole scene's one giant charcoal briquet,
不过我们可能能找到了凶器
but it's possible we have the murder weapon.
可能吗
It's possible?
可能被扔在了店里卖♥♥的那堆枪里
It could've been tossed in with the guns the store was selling.
是个迷惑我们的好手段
Be a good way to confuse the issue.
你会查清楚地
You'll figure it out.
是啊
Yeah.
我这就开始弄
I'll get right on that.
景色不错哈
What a view, huh?
别糊弄我 老人家
Don't start with me, old man.
是啊 听上去太晚了
Yeah. Too late, it sounds like.
我们多久通一次电♥话♥ 你都从来没说过
How often do we talk? You never mentioned this--
你在经历什么
what you're going through.
什么
What?
你有治疗角膜上皮营养不良的偏方吗
You got a cure for Fuchs' corneal disease up your sleeve?
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:维加斯(2021) | 导航列表