剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:维加斯(2021) | 导航列表
测脉搏血氧饱和度
Take his pulse ox.
温特说 他能对任何人 在任何地方下手
Winter did say, "Anyone. Anywhere."
是 但他没告诉我们下一个目标是谁
Yeah, but he didn't tell us who's next.
看上去很眼熟
That looks familiar.
那是泰德肝脏的切片吗
RAJAN: Is that the slide of Ted's liver?
比莫莉的看起来更严重
It looks worse than Molly's.
他的消化道出血也更严重
JACK: His GI tract is in worse shape, too.
他肯定是遭到了
He must've got an even
更高浓度的
more concentrated dose of...
什么东西 到底是什么造成的
What? What does this?
这里的显微镜下我也没有发现
I'm not seeing any puncture marks on Ted's skin
任何注射痕
with the forensic scope.
也就是说他不是特洛伊木马
Means he's not another Trojan horse.
罗恩无法接触泰德的身体
JACK: Ron didn't have access to Ted's body.
他肯定是想办法给他的食物下了毒
He must have somehow poisoned his food.
你觉得他是口服入毒物的吗
You think he took it orally?
你看到里面那蓝色的糊状物了吗
You see that bluish goo right in there?
那是消化之后的纸杯蛋糕
That is the aftermath of a cupcake,
这绝对不是监狱里有的
which was definitely not on the jail's menu.
可以让夏威茨去调监狱里的监控
Chavez can pull surveillance up from the jail,
但我觉得应该没有太大希望
but I don't think we should get our hopes up.
好
Yeah.
要往克拉克县监狱里
It's not like you need Andy Dufresne's tunnel
走私违♥禁♥品♥
to smuggle contraband
也不是那么费力的事情 -好吧
into Clark County jail. Okay.
我决定往好了想
I'm gonna choose to look on the bright side here.
泰德和莫莉都服下了毒素
Both Ted and Molly swallowed the poison.
所以他们才死得这么快
That's why they died so quickly.
索尼娅是皮肤接触到了毒素
Sonya was exposed through her skin.
她的症状可能是恶化得比较慢
Her symptoms might be progressing slower,
但依然是在恶化
but they're still progressing.
血氧饱和度已经不到90%了
Her SpO2's dropped below 90%.
她只剩几个小时了
She's got hours,
没有几天了 而这个给她下毒的人
not days, and the guy that did this to her,
我们还是不知道他在哪里
he-he could be anywhere
好了 温特先生 这是你的衣服
Okay, Mr. Winter. Here we are.
你的衣物似乎有些问题
Looks like there was a problem with your garment.
什么意思
What are you talking about?
这里有一块污渍我们弄不掉
You have a stain we couldn't get out,
这件实验服上的
from your lab coat.
可能要用一些腐蚀性的 比如漂白剂
Something abrasive. Maybe bleach?
行吧
Well...
谢谢你努力过了
I appreciate you trying.
这样 你喜欢纸杯蛋糕吗
Say, do you like cupcakes?
今天是我侄女的生日派对
Today was my niece's birthday party, and uh...
我这儿剩了一整盒
I almost have a whole box left.
行
Sure.
好了 默瑟探员 那是最后一张了
All right, Agent Mercer, that's the last one.
你们收到了吗
You guys get it?
第245页 很清楚
MERCER: Page 245. Clear as a bell.
对 但应该一共有45234个字符
Yeah, but it should be 45,234 characters total.
算是个开始了 有消息通知你们
That's a start. We'll let you know.
等等 等等
Whoa, whoa.
有没有预估破解时间呢
How about an ETA?
你们的时髦密♥码♥破译软件
How long does it usually take your fancy
一般要多久能破解出来呢
code-cracking software to, you know, crack the code?
这些字符是手写的
The characters are handwritten.
很多变量
Lots of variance.
可能要个九到十年
Could take nine or ten years.
不好意思
Uh, sorry.
你是说九到十年吗
Sounded like you said nine or ten years?
有可能 也可能只要九到十天
Could be. Could be nine or ten days.
下周再给我打电♥话♥ 我再告诉你们
Call me next week-- I'll let you know
是十天还是十年
which way it's looking.
这人不是联邦调查局密♥码♥破译组的头头吗
Isn't that guy head of the FBI Cryptanalyst Unit?
他的电脑怎么的 靠仓鼠跑轮
What's he got, a computer powered by
发电的吗 -博之前就说过了
a hamster wheel? Beau warned me
这可能很花时间 -就算如此
it'd be slow going. Even so,
你觉得我们的电脑能不能都拿来
you think we could run the Bureau's software
跑联调局的软件
on all our computers?
专注一点 佩妮
Focus up, Penny.
我不是在玩暗影细胞
Oh, I'm not playing Shadow Cell.
我是在调查它的聊天功能 -为什么
I'm searching its chat function. For what?
麦克斯觉得泰德是通过游戏联♥系♥到罗恩的
Max thinks that Ted contacted Ron through the game,
所以我一直在想办法找他们的对话
so I've been trying to find their correspondence.
但是不知道他们的用户名
But without knowing their screen names,
再加上这里面有八千多万条聊天消息
and with over 80 million comments in the chat,
感觉要找出来他们的对话也得花十年
it feels like that's a search that'll take a decade, too.
我刚花了一个小时
Mm-hmm. I just spent an hour
跟一位麻省理工的数学家打电♥话♥
on the phone to a mathematician from MIT
他最后终于承认他
who finally admitted he has no idea
根本不知道这是在算什么
what this calculation's supposed to be
博也是一样
Beau's been doing the same thing.
一样没有结果
With similar results
我还以为数学要比这种中世纪式样的
You'd think math would be an easier language to decode
疯言疯语更好理解一点
than schizophrenic medieval gibberish.
或许我可以问问他
Maybe I'll ask him.
你能追踪吗 -我可以试试
Can you trace it? Yeah, I can try
用IMSI捕捉器
with an IMSI catcher.
行
Okay.
喂
RAJAN: Hello?
拉詹小姐 嗨 你还好吗
Ms. Rajan, hello. How are you?
不太好 罗恩
Not great, Ron.
我的一位朋友进了重症监护室
A friend of mine is in ICU.
是你害她进去的
You put her there.
如果你能告诉我你用了什么 她就会好起来了
She would be a lot better if you told me what you used.
很抱歉 我真的很想告诉你
I'm sorry, I really do want to share with you,
但不行
but not that.
为什么 -原因很复杂
Why not? WINTER: Many reasons.
泰德·海斯特怎么样了
How's Ted Hester?
死透了
He's very dead.
所以你才打来吗
Is that why you called?
来确认他已经死了
To confirm that he's gone?
你 很聪明
You're...quite brilliant,
说真的 你是怎么做到的
actually. How did you pull it off?
你也很聪明 拉詹小姐
You're quite clever, too, Miss Rajan.
我一次都没被哈佛录取
I wasn't admitted once to Harvard,
更不用说像你一样两次了
let alone twice.
但我必须要坚持
But I must insist,
我们不应该讨论我的作案方法
we won't be discussing my methods.
毕竟我的动机更有意思
My motives are more interesting anyway.
你在哪里 罗恩
Where are you, Ron?
我们当面聊聊
Let's meet up and talk in person.
拉詹小姐
Oh, Miss Rajan.
真是令人失望
How utterly disappointing.
从我远处观察的结果来说
From what I glean remotely,
你是最敏锐的犯罪现场调查员了
you're the most perspicacious CSI.
罗恩 过奖了
Ron, you flatter me.
但我必须得问你 你到底是为了什么
But I have to ask-- to what end?
因为我们都深受折磨
Because we are both afflicted.
与痛苦
Plagued.
你也给我下毒了吗
Did you poison me, too?
不 我让你接触到的
No, uh, I haven't exposed you to anything
都是你已经有免疫力的东西
that you aren't immune to already.
那是什么
And what's that?
人
People.
他人即地狱
Hell is other people.
他们的愚蠢
Their stupidity.
可能只有你能明白
You might be the only other person
我在做什么
who understands what I'm doing.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:维加斯(2021) | 导航列表