剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:维加斯(2021) | 导航列表
然后就追踪不到什么了
Trail goes cold there.
很显然 氰化物溶液上
And, obviously, the cyanide solution
也没有任何标志
is in an unmarked bottle.
或许被害人身上会有线索呢
Maybe the victim can tell us something.
目前为止
FOLSOM: So far,
黛安没有透露任何秘密 只有血迹
Diane's not spilling any secrets, just blood,
很多血迹 我们才刚刚想出办法
and lots of it. We only just figured out
把她放下来 没有让她头落地
how to get her down without dropping her on her head.
上面什么线索都没有吗
You didn't see anything up there?
只帮我加了次健身 带来了更多疑问
All I got was a workout and more questions.
我让赛琳娜看了看那副铐子
I had Serena look at the cuffs.
不是执法机构用的
They're not law-enforcement issue.
可能是成人玩具店的
Could've come from a sex shop, maybe.
网上也有可能 太多可能性了
Or online. Or anywhere, really.
还有一个问题 你们看到
Another question: Uh, you see
横杆上那块老旧的碎片油漆痕了吗
all that old flaky paint on the crossbar there?
看
Well,
这儿有一块空白 我解释不了为什么
there's a void here I can't explain.
如果你是甩了根绳子把尸体拉上去的话
If you threw a rope up over that bar and hauled a body up,
应该会刮掉三边的油漆
you would strip paint on three sides.
如果凶手真的是用了绳子
Anywhere you pull a rope around that bar,
那被刮掉的油漆绝对不止这一点
there would be way more disturbed paint.
那他是怎么把她弄上去的
How the hell did he get her up there?
没用滑轮吗
He didn't use a pulley?
不知道
No clue.
把她弄下来就够难的了
It was hard enough to get her down,
而且她现在已经尸僵了
and she's in rigor now.
如果凶手是在她尸僵之前
Well, if the killer put her up there
把她弄上去的话
before she was stiff...
是啊 肯定不容易
Yeah, he would have had a hell of a time.
如果有人帮忙的话 应该会更容易一点
Be easier if he had help.
你觉得凶手不止一个吗
You think we've got more than one doer?
所有银墨水系列案件
All of the other Silver Ink murders
都是单独凶手犯案的
have been committed by lone wolves
被强迫单独犯案的
Lone wolves who were coerced
或许我们的
Maybe our man
幕后黑手
behind the curtain
威胁了一个人来当共犯
blackmailed an accomplice.
这里一定是有线索的
Something here is gonna tell us.
嗨 有什么发现吗
Oh, hey. Any winners?
绳子和手铐上的皮膜DNA
Epithelial DNA from the ropes and cuff
都是来自一个人的
come from a single donor.
黛安·奥尔巴♥赫♥
Diane Auerbach.
你这里呢 -就发现了一些土壤
You? Uh, just some soil.
和案发现场的土壤是一致的
Matched a sample from the scene.
看来凶手就是用了现场的绳子
Looks like the guy used a rope that was laying around.
手铐这半边上面只有
There's nothing but paint from the flagpole
旗杆上的油漆
on this side of the cuffs.
所以 整理一下
So, to recap,
我们现在有四个毫无进一步发现的凶器
we have four weapons that lead nowhere,
没有目击者 也没有DNA
no witnesses, and no DNA
或者痕迹证据能带我们找到凶手
or trace that point toward any killer. Hmm.
我不想用被诅咒这个词
I don't want to use the word "cursed."
我不觉得那家伙的银色鬼画符
I don't think the guy was casting a spell
是在下咒
with his silver squiggles.
我们会有发现的
We'll find something.
你们把能用车装回来的东西
You guys collected everything
都装回来了
you could fit into that trunk.
还有很多可以查的
Plenty more bites off that apple.
有疑问
When in doubt...
就扫
...dust.
都是部分的 没有任何一处指纹
It's just partials. There's not one print
有足够的特征能放进自动指纹识别系统来查
with enough characteristics to run through AFIS.
这块骨头可真够难啃的
That is some tough taffy to chew.
我有个有点疯狂的主意
I have a semi-crazy idea.
我们能不能用这些部分指纹
What if we try to piece together
试图拼出一个
all of the partials,
能用的指纹来呢
build a usable print from what we have.
拼科学怪人那样拼吗
Like a Franken-print?
听着 我知道这样没办法用作呈堂证据
Look, I know it's not gonna hold up in court,
但至少能找到个嫌犯吧
but it could lead to a person of interest, right?
这都不能算部分指纹
These aren't even partials,
这是部分中的部分
these are partials of partials.
你觉得这么碎的指纹
You think we can cobble together
真的能拼出能用的吗
something substantial from such tiny bits?
我曾经
I once built
用乐高拼出了泰姬陵
the Taj Mahal out of Legos,
我们可以的
We got this.
拜托
Ah, come on,
需要帮忙吗
Do you need a hand?
太需要了
I think I need all of you.
这兄弟
This guy is...
不太能替代
not a great stand-in for
黛安·奥尔巴♥赫♥ 他有点太高了
Diane Auerbach. He's a little too tall,
太重了 我的假人库存里
too heavy. Same goes for everybody else
其他的也都是 -你还有假人库存 哇哦
in my dummy closet. Your dummy closet? Wow.
好了
All right.
我得弄清楚凶手
I got to figure out if the killer
把她吊上去的时候 有没有同伙
had an accomplice when he strung her up.
无论如何这都不好干
Either way, it was a tough job
这人必然留下了自己的痕迹
This guy had to leave a piece of himself somewhere,
但我不知道该去哪里找
but I don't know where to look.
所以你想
So, you want to...
尝试一下
Run some trials,
你愿意为科学献身吗
Will you donate your body to science?
好了
Whoa. All right.
你还好吗 -还行
You good? Yeah.
行 -乔什
All right. Oh, Josh,
我要滑下去了 -什么
I'm slipping. I'm slipping. What?
来吧
All right.
不行 -不行
No. No
你能不能帮个忙
Okay, can you help, uh...
来 勾到了吗
Here we go. You got it?
我就不该放弃瑜伽
I should not have quit yoga.
晃一下 再来
Let it swing...and over.
很好 好了 -对
Nice. Okay. RAJAN: Yes.
我们做到了
We did it.
是我做到了
Well, I think you mean I did it.
你只是个帅气的三脚架而已
You were more of a handsome tripod.
你准备好了吗
All right, you ready? Mm-hmm.
来
Here we go.
你没事吧 -没事
You all right? Yeah.
所以
So...
我觉得黛安
I doubt that Diane
应该不会这么乖乖听凶手的话
was that amenable to her killer.
可能甚至被挂上去的时候她人已经死了
I doubt that she was even alive.
所以 要么他有人帮忙 要么
So, either he had help, or...
我们的凶手是超人
...we're looking for Superman.
奥尔巴♥赫♥先生 这是麦克辛·罗比
CHAVEZ: Mr. Auerbach, this is Maxine Roby,
犯罪现场实验室的负责人
the director of the crime lab.
请节哀顺变 先生 -谢谢你
I'm so sorry for your loss, sir. Ah, thank you.
但是说实话 我很惊讶你们联♥系♥了我
But, truth be told, I'm surprised you called.
我和黛安已经分居快两年了
Me and Diane have been separated almost two years.
我以为她的近亲属应该填的已经不是我了
I thought she'd have somebody else for next of kin.
是你选择离开的吗
You moved out?
是啊 毕竟20年了
Yeah, well, 20 years of having
每次叹口气都要被精神分♥析♥ 确实是很让人烦躁
your every sigh psychoanalyzed starts to grate.
那你知道她有让其他什么人烦躁吗
Did she grate on anybody else?
你不是说你们见过她吗
I thought you said you'd met her.
听着 黛安的整个职业生涯
Look, Diane worked with disturbed kids
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:维加斯(2021) | 导航列表