Container's 500 yards away.
仔细搜索
Let's find ground.
保持镇定 我们会找到他的
Just -- Just stay calm. We're gonna find him.
你待在我旁边
Just stay with me.
我找到他了
I found him!
你发现他了
You got him?!
是的 他在这里
Yes! He's over here!
天啊 天啊
Oh, my God, oh, my God.
肩膀中枪 点45子弹
Shoulder wound. .45 caliber.
得帮你止血
We need to staunch the bleeding.
有我在 中尉
I got you, Lieutenant. Alright?
撑住 我会救你
Just hang tight. I got you.
好了
Okay.
-对不起 -来
- Sorry. - Go ahead.
用力按住伤口
Put direct pressure right here.
这里 按住这里
Right there. Put it right there.
-用尽全力按压 -天啊
- Pressure, your whole body. - Oh, God.
千万别松劲
Do not let up, alright?
好 我能做到 我能做到
Okay, I can do that, I can do that,
-我能做到 我能做到 -没事的
- I can do that, I can do that. - It's okay.
-对不起 -疼是好事
- I'm sorry. - Pain is good.
疼是好事 别松劲
Pain is good. Just do not let up.
好 我不会的
Okay, I won't, I won't.
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
我们得搜索这一带
We got to do a sweep.
我是洁婼探员 有一人受伤
This is Agent Jareau. We've got one wounded.
肩膀中枪
GSW to the shoulder.
立刻派急救人员过来
We need a medicare immediately.
对不起
I'm sorry.
没事 没关系
It's okay, it's okay.
听我说 这样好不好
This is -- This is what we're gonna do, okay?
你要补偿我
This is how you're gonna make it up to me.
你活下来就是补偿我
You're gonna stay alive.
如果你活下来了 我保证
And if you do, I promise, if you want,
我会一直拿这事要挟你
I'll hold this over your head for years and years.
你可以补偿我
You can make it up to me.
你只要活下来就行
Just -- Just need to stay alive, okay?
只要活下来
Just do that.
泰勒 泰勒
Tyler, Tyler.
泰勒 泰勒 泰勒 不要
Tyler. Tyler. Tyler, don't.
他...
He --
司法部长要你们报告情况
The Attorney General needs a situation report.
我正要去听取情况
I'm headed to get one myself.
我们知道沃特的车的牌子和型号♥吗
Do we have a make and model on Voit's car?
知道些什么吗
Anything?
他们联♥系♥了西雅图警方
They got in touch with Seattle PD.
他妻子的车不见了
His wife's car is missing.
沃特的车仍停在他家的车♥库♥里
Voit's is still at home in the garage.
他们正在设检查点找罗西的车
They're setting up checkpoints for Rossi's.
泰勒·格林的状况如何
What's Tyler Green's status?
昏迷了 但还活着
Unconscious, but alive.
他无法告诉我们任何信息
He couldn't tell us anything.
只能推测沃特逃了
We have to assume Voit's in the wind.
这是沃特最擅长的
This is the part Voit's good at.
他深谙脱身之道
He knows how to escape.
如果他还没换车
If he hasn't switched cars already,
也会在我们找到罗西的车之前就换
he will before we find Rossi's.
我们已经指示西雅图警方
We've directed Seattle PD
开始仔细搜寻各停车场
to start combing through parking lots.
我们知道他喜欢在这种地方和买♥♥家见面
We know that's where he likes to meet buyers,
但我们落后得太多
but we're so far behind.
他肯定已经换另一辆车了
He's -- He's got to be in a different vehicle by now.
我们还有其他麻烦
That's not our only problem.
沃特想躲起来时 他会转入地下 真的地下
When Voit wants to go to ground, he does literally.
别 别这么做
Don't. Don't -- Don't do this.
别把我丢在这
Don't leave me down here.
你想杀我就动手吧 但别这么做
You want to kill me, kill me, but d-don't do this.
你有幽闭恐惧症吗
You got a little claustrophobia there?
我不想待在地底下
I don't want to be under the ground, okay?
真的不想 不能以这种方式
I just don't. Not like this.
那就太遗憾了
That's too bad.
这地方是干什么用的 李
What is this place for, Lee?
我没闻到死亡的气息
I don't smell death here,
你不是用来放尸体的
so you don't use it for the bodies.
先放你的尸体试试
Breaking it in with you.
我想并非如此
I don't think so.
我喊你的本名 你都没注意到
I used your birth name, and you didn't even notice.
你知道这说明什么吗
You know what that tells me?
你远比你想的要更老套
You're more of a cliché than -- than you even know.
这里就是一切的起点
This is where it all started.
对吗
Isn't it?
这里是李·杜瓦尔死去的地方
This is where Lee Duvall died
也是伊莱亚斯·沃特的诞生之所
and where Elias Voit was born.
这里是你和我的结局
This is where you and I end.
祝你好运
Good luck.
-我们安全了吗 -快了
- Are we safe? - Almost.
等做完最后一件事 我们就能彻底摆脱他们了
Just one more thing, then they'll never find us.
进去吧
Come on.
医护人员说他情况稳定 但...
Paramedics say he's stable, but --
他流了很多血
He lost a lot of blood.
怎么了 出什么事了
What is it? What's wrong?
打给潘提斯 他在直播
Uh, uh, call Prentiss. He's livestreaming.
20秒后链接生效
我把链接发给你们了
I'm sharing it now.
-你们看到了吗 -看到了
- Hey, uh, you seeing this? - We see it.
20秒后链接生效
我会作进一步指示 但以下是底线
放我走 你们就能救回他
如果不照做
救命 救命
Help! Help!
救救我
Help!
救命 救我
Help! Help!
-天啊 -救命
- Oh, no! - Help!
救命啊 救命
Help! Help!
不 等等 等一下 等一下
No, no, wait! Wait, wait! Wait, wait!
-不 救命 -戴夫
- No, help! - Dave.
救命
Help!
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表