我要错过整个过程
I'm gonna miss the whole thing.
那个是我们要找的人吗
Hey, is that our guy?
是我们的嫌犯 他有人♥质♥
That is our suspect. He has a hostage.
不要开火
Do not open fire.
不许动 联调局
Freeze! FBI!
亚瑟 听我说
Arthur! Listen to me!
刺客想要让你自尽
Sicarius wants you to kill yourself.
不管是借我手还是你的
By your hand or mine.
他指望着你成为替罪羊
He's counting on you to be a patsy,
但你聪明多了 亚瑟
but you're smarter than that, Arthur.
你还有一条出路
You have a way out,
只要你肯先放下枪
and it starts with you putting the gun down.
不要
Don't.
佩内洛普 能不能进行地理定位
Penelope, is it possibleto geo-locate
萝蒙娜·哈弗纳手♥机♥定位的最后位置
the last location of Ramona Havener's phone?
不行 SIM卡不可用 我做不到
No. The SIM card was disabled, so I can't do that.
亚瑟·基尔有没有别的住处
Does this Arthur Kiel have any alternate residences?
出狱之后基尔的收入不稳定
Kiel was financially unstable after that prison stint,
搜索结果
未发现
我没有看到他名下有任何房♥产
and I don't see any properties in his name.
但是刺客肯定会确保
Still, Sicarius would make sure
基尔找一个稳妥的地方动手
that Kiel was using somewhere discreet.
好 这个地方如何
Okay, what about this?
经营许可证
基尔的祖父母有一家工业制♥造♥公♥司♥
Kiel's grandparents had an industrial fabrication company.
几年前破产了
It went bust a couple years ago.
房♥子去年被法♥院♥没收了
Building was condemned last year.
现在楼里空荡又吓人
It's just sitting there all spooky and empty.
卢克 塔拉 过去察看一下
Luke, Tara, go check it out.
好
Yeah.
萝蒙娜 我们来救你了
Ramona, we got you. Okay, we got you.
解开了吗 安全了吗
We clear? Are we clear?
-安全了 -好的
- Clear. - Okay.
萝蒙娜 你没事了
Okay, Ramona, we got you.
坚持住
Hang tight.
她停止呼吸了
She's not breathing.
没心跳
There's no heartbeat.
萝蒙娜 撑住
Come on, Ramona, stay with us.
加油
Come on.
好了 没事了
There you go. There you go.
呼吸 深呼吸
Breathe. Just breathe.
深呼吸
Breathe.
我以为我再也见不到你了
I never thought I'd see you again.
我好爱你
I love you so much.
我也好爱你
I love you, too, so much.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
很抱歉
I'm, uh -- I'm so sorry.
萝蒙娜 你能辨认出
Ramona, would you be able to identify
绑♥架♥你的男人吗
the man that kidnapped you?
非得让她现在去吗
Does -- Does she have to do that right now?
我们尽早公布嫌犯速写照
The sooner we get a sketch out there,
才能尽快抓住他
the sooner we can catch this guy.
该害怕的不是你
It isn't you who should be afraid.
而是你丈夫 杰拉尔德 还有你的孩子
It's your husband. It's your children.
因为即便不是我
Because if it's not me,
还会有别人去伤害他们
it'll be someone else who comes to hurt them.
萝蒙娜
Ramona?
你看见他的脸了吗
Did you see his face?
没有
No.
我没看见
No, I didn't.
-佩内洛普 -你好啊 帅哥
- Penelope? - Hello, you beautiful creature.
我找到了查塔努加
I found the cellphone tower
那家五金店附近的手♥机♥基站
by the hardware store in Chattanooga.
我整理了一份9分钟内
I have compiled a list of numbers
从基站发出信♥号♥♥的
that pinged off of that cellphone tower
电♥话♥号♥码列表
in a nine-minute window.
你不能把范围再缩小一点吗
Y-You can't narrow that down more?
我竟然做不到 难以置信
Amazingly, I can't.
我也很恼火 但监控录像
I'm vexed about it, but the time signature
所显示的时间
from the surveillance video itself
有±4分钟误差
is off plus-or-minus four minutes,
导致范围很广
so there's a very thick window,
但这已经是最小范围了
but it's the narrowest I can give you,
我刚用邮件发给你了
and I e-mailed it to you just now.
接入查塔努加基站的太平洋西北沿岸号♥码
发送给戴夫·罗西
你能从其中找出
And you were able to identify calls
从太平洋西北沿岸拨出的号♥码吗
from the Pacific Northwest?
是的 这些是来自俄勒冈州
Yes, which I took to be the official mapping of calls
爱达荷州和华盛顿州的电♥话♥
originating from Oregon, Idaho, Washington.
筛选后还剩下多少
And what does that leave us with?
用科学术语来形容就是巨量的名字和电♥话♥号♥码
I believe the scientific term is a bazillion names and numbers.
好吧 没事
Uh, alright. No problem.
谢了 做得好
Thanks. Great work.
戴夫也来了 艾米莉
Dave's joining us, Emily.
萝蒙娜·哈弗纳不全力配合
Without Ramona Havener's full cooperation,
我就拿不出证据
I can't go back to the Attorney General
去请求司法部长对刺客案重新展开调查
and just expect her to reopen the Sicarius investigation.
我认为我们需要再给她些时间
I just think we need to give her more time.
他显然威胁要伤害她的家人
He obviously threatened her family's safety.
但我们不能这么干等着
Yeah. We can't just wait.
不如我们回马里兰州罗克维尔
I mean, why don't we go back to Rockville, Maryland?
我们最后一个没找到的杀人装备就在那里
I mean, that's where our last missing kill kit was.
好主意 你们该回那里查查
Good idea. You guys should go back there.
等等 你不去吗
W-Wait, you're not coming?
佩内洛普说她整理了一份
Penelope said she put together a list of names
太平洋西北沿岸来电者的姓名与地址列表
and addresses of people in the Pacific Northwest,
其中一人也许在刺客身处五金店期间
one of whom may have called Sicarius
打过电♥话♥给他
while he was in that hardware store.
是的 那份名单很长
She did. It's a long list.
我的计划是
So, here's my plan --
搭民航飞机北上
catch a commercial flight up north
设法找到认识嫌犯的人
and try to get a lead on somebody who knows this guy.
也许是他的家庭成员
Maybe a family member.
你打算挨家挨户地问吗
What, you're gonna go door-to-door?
没错 用老办法
That's right. Old school.
这不是你以前的球棒吗
Isn't this your old bat?
我们住过的每个地方
The one that's been beside our bed
你都把它放在我们的床边
in every place we've ever lived?
正是那根球棒
That's the one and only.
亨利把球棒放在了他的床底下
Henry had it under his bed.
-什么时候放的 -我不知道
- Since when? - I don't know.
你说他是不是害怕
Do you think he's scared?
我想他开始想明白了
I think he's starting to figure things out.
他来了
We got company.
哈维医生是谁
Who's Dr. Harvey?
一位肿瘤医生
An oncologist.
妈妈 你不是说爸爸没病吗
I thought you said Dad wasn't sick, Mom.
-你撒谎了 -我没撒谎
- You lied. - I-I didn't -- I didn't lie.
我们尚未知晓所有情况
We -- We don't have all the answers,
所以更不知道何时该告诉你 以及该说多少
which makes it harder to know when to share and how much.
我宁愿知道一点 也好过乱想
Well, I'd rather know something than just imagine the worst.
我们很抱歉 孩子
We're sorry, buddy.
对不起 我之前不想告诉你
Look, I'm sorry. I-I didn't want to tell you
是因为我不想让你担心
because I didn't want you to worry.
我想得没错
And I was right.
但我该知道你能消化得了这些
But I should've known you could handle it.
这么说你不用放疗
So no radiation?
也不用化疗
Chemotherapy?
都不用
No, none of that.
我没事
I'm okay.
过来
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表