- Yeah? - Yeah.
菜肉馅煎蛋饼待会儿再吃也不迟
And, uh, the frittata can wait.
你约了人来吗
Are you expecting someone?
没有
No.
早上好 莱蒙诺太太
Good morning, Mrs. LaMontagne.
洁婼
Jareau.
-什么 -我姓洁婼
- Excuse me? - My last name's Jareau.
抱歉
Sorry. Apologies.
稍等一下
Give me one second.
我整理一下
I'll get your stuff together.
是的 没错 洁妮芙·洁婼
Oh, yes. That's correct. Jennifer Jareau.
你丈夫是小威廉·莱蒙诺
And your husband is William LaMontagne, Jr.
-是吧 -有什么事吗
- Correct? - May I help you?
我是沃巴金融的霍华德·奥森
I'm Howard Olsen with Waubaugh Financial.
我们约了见面
We scheduled an appointment.
抱歉
I'm so sorry.
是我们的保单更新
It's -- It's our updated insurance policy.
是的 两位现在不方便吗
That's correct, but did I catch you two at a bad time?
我们可以重约
We can reschedule.
不 没事
No. We're -- We're all good.
我们快点把事办完吧
Let's get this over with.
我感觉你在这里过夜
I'd like to think you spending the night here
而不是在酒店过夜算是有进步了
instead of a hotel is progress.
如果我说我本来没想
Would you believe me if I told you
在这里睡着 你会相信我吗
that I didn't mean to fall asleep here?
我相信你 但妈妈会信吗
I believe you. But will Mom?
我听说贝利的事了
I heard what happened with Bailey.
让我担心他吧
Let me worry about him.
你替我挡了子弹
You took a bullet for me.
你作为部门主管 责任够重了
You have enough on your plate as Section Chief
现在还要替我提防别人
without having to look over my shoulder.
如果我说 我这么做
Would you believe me if I told you
只是想拿回我以前的办公室 你会相信吗
that I'm only doing it to get my old office back?
真的 你该去看看
Really, you should check it out.
里面还有跑步机什么的
It's got a treadmill and everything.
我会学会跟其他人好好合作的
I will learn to play well with others.
你敢
Don't you dare.
总之 杀人装备里的
Anyway, forensics came back
易燃物的鉴证结果出了
on the incendiaries from the kill kit.
没有指纹 DNA 但根据沉积土壤的酸碱值
There are no prints, no DNA, but the pH in a soil deposit
可以判断军用提箱是大概五年前埋起来的
says the foot locker was buried for roughly five years.
又是一支"画笔"
Hmm, another "paintbrush."
但是...
But what about, um --
格林黑入的监控对吧
The CCTV footage that Green hacked into.
从监控看 他被捕的时候 现场并没有
It revealed there were no other persons of interest in the area
其他嫌疑人
at the time of his arrest,
这并不意味着他没去
which doesn't mean he wasn't there.
他可能有办法避开监控
He might have figured out how to avoid the cameras.
我还是觉得不对劲
It still doesn't make sense to me.
他会不会有意陷害格林
What if he deliberately set up Green
让他被警♥察♥抓走
to be taken down by the cops?
你不是还没睡醒吧
Are you sure that's not the melatonin talking?
真逗
Oh, no, that's very cute.
但你想想
But -- But think about it.
这名不明嫌犯一直像侧写师一样
This UnSub has been selecting both his victims
精准地挑选受害人和追随者
and his followers with the precision of a profiler.
你是觉得他不是那种会被
So, you don't think he's the kind of guy
格林下套 走入埋伏之中的人
to get set up by Green to walk right into an ambush?
对
No, I don't.
这名不明嫌犯发现
This UnSub has figured out
格林是他连环杀手网络里的一个内鬼
that Green was a mole inside of his serial killer network
这就是他清理门户的办法
and this was his way of rooting him out.
你的推测很有道理
That's brilliant speculation.
但格林仍然不肯开口
But Green still refuses to talk.
对 我还以为他会对加西亚开口 但没有
Yes, I thought he would talk to Garcia, but no.
我们已经找到了所有杀人装备
We've found all of the kill kits...
除了这两个
except for these two.
一个在加州印第奥市郊外
One outside Indio, California.
另一个在马里兰州罗克维尔附近
The other one near near Rockville, Maryland.
我看着这两个该死的点时
And when I look at these two damn dots,
只能看到我们或许来不及拯救的生命
all I see are lives that we might not be able to save.
佛罗里达州 迈阿密
拜托
Oh, come on now.
我们到了
We made it!
是啊
Yes.
等待了两年的假期 宝贝
Vacation two years in the making, baby.
去他的新冠
COVID surges be damned.
-这个房♥间真是物有所值 -是吧
- This room is worth every penny. - It is, right?
我很庆幸他们把我们的定金
I'm just glad they held onto our deposit
从2020年9月留到了现在
from September of 2020.
蒂莎
Hey, Tish.
拜托 你不会整个假期
Come on, you're not gonna be on the phone
-都在那里玩手♥机♥吧 -不会
- this whole entire trip, are you? - No, I am not.
抱歉 我忘记把工作提醒静音了
Sorry, I forgot to silence my work notifications.
但看啊
But watch this.
我的手♥机♥ 关机了
My phone is now... off.
-我爱你 宝贝 -我也爱你
- I love you, baby. - I love you, too.
那是你女朋友吗
Is that your girlfriend?
那是我们家里的动作触发监控
That is one of our motion-activated cameras back at home
想提醒我们后门来了只负鼠
that wants to alert us to a damn possum at our back door.
又是这样 别管了
Again. Don't worry about it.
抱歉 宝贝 我看看
Sorry, baby. Let me just check this shit.
-怎么了 宝贝 -宝贝
- What is it, babe? - Babe.
克劳福德先生和太太
Mr. And Mrs. Crawford.
晚上好
Good evening.
欢迎收看今晚的节目
And welcome to tonight's show.
来吧 你会喜欢的
Come on. You're gonna like this.
-他们进了我们家吗 -那是我们家
- Are they in our house? - That's in our house.
911 请问有什么紧急情况
9-1-1. What's the emergency?
有两个男人闯进了我们家
Two men have broken into our home.
地址是多少
What's the address?
风笛林巷4337号♥ 区号♥20874
4337 Piperwood Lane. 20874.
女士 这个地址不在迈阿密市区内
Ma'am, the address is not in the Miami Metropolitan area.
什么 我们在度...
What? We're on vaca--
你可以帮我接蒙哥马利县警局吗
Can you connect me to the Montgomery County Police?
现在 是万众期待的时刻
And now, what you've all been waiting for.
盛大结局
The big finish!
犯罪心理: 演变
泰勒·格林
我人生中最重要的两位女士 妈妈和艾莉森
布雷克毕业 太骄傲了
最后一次见到艾莉森
早上好 佩内洛普
Good morning, Penelope.
谢谢你进入我的净地
Thank for entering my cleansed lair.
可以问你件事吗
Can I ask you something?
如果你又要拜托我替你照顾猫
If you're gonna ask me to look after your cat again,
我就去医生那里
I am gonna have to get
开张过敏处方
an allergy prescription from the doctor.
不是 但代表瑟吉奥和所有的老猫
No. But on behalf of Sergio and all senior cats everywhere,
我们感激你为了它
we appreciate you putting your immune system
拿自己的免疫系统冒险
on the line like that for him.
我一直在探索泰勒·格林的过去
I've been spelunking into Tyler Green's past,
他不仅要面对失去姐姐的创伤
and not only is he dealing with the trauma of losing his sister,
他还是最后一个看到她活着的人
but he was the last person to see her alive,
从他的警方问询看来
and according to his police interviews,
最后的时刻 他记不清了
those last moments are hazy.
你觉得他可能见过刺客吗
What, you think he may have seen Sicarius?
可能吧 即便没有
Maybe. And even if he hasn't,
如果我们给他个回忆起来的机会
if we give an opportunity to remember those memories,
他或许会更愿配合我们
he might be more apt to cooperate with us.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我觉得这是个好主意
I think it's a great idea.
居然还有传言说你不好合作
And the rumor is you're difficult to work with.
等等 那是我传出去的
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表