I'm not a dumbass.
我总会确认好永远没有足够的证据
I always make sure there's never enough evidence
指向我
to lead back to me.
而且在这个案子里 我找了个替罪羊
And in this case, I got a fall guy.
不过时机有点可疑
Timing's a little funny, though.
什么意思
What do you mean?
在我搬到这里之前 这里都没有
I mean, there hasn't been any activity around these parts
发生过什么案件
since before I lived here.
所以有点可疑
So it's a little funny.
德拉姆县的警局又正好
The Durham County Sheriff Department
开始四处打探证据
just so happened to come sniffing around.
你觉得你能去哪里
The hell you think you're going?
又去找警♥察♥告密吗
To talk to the cops again?
我没有对任何人说起任何事
I didn't say anything to anyone.
怎么可能呢
How could I?
你从不让我单独行动
You never let me go anywhere without you.
没错
That's right.
你不能单独行动
You can't go nowhere without me.
我再也不需要你了
I don't need you anymore.
我退出
I'm out.
除非我死了
Over my dead body.
这是你做过最聪明的事 小子
That's the smartest thing you've ever done, boy.
你杀了我 警长就会知道你是凶手
You kill me now, the sheriff will know it was you.
或许你真听进去了
Maybe you have been listening.
你会回来的
You'll be back.
我是你仅有的一切
I'm all you got.
古提瑞兹先生 我们把你带到这里
Mr. Gutierrez, we brought you here
是因为在西尔维奥·赫雷拉案件中
because new evidence has come to light
发现了新的证据
in the Silvio Herrera case.
胡安 我们知道西尔维奥有一个秘密
Juan, we know Silvio was keeping a secret.
你们不仅是犯罪拍档
You weren't just partners in crime,
还是恋人
you were romantic partners as well.
是的
Yes.
西尔维奥和我...我们爱过彼此
Silvio and I were -- We loved each other.
我们那时候不可能出柜
We couldn't be out back then.
在罗利[北卡罗纳州]不行
Not in Raleigh.
在马拉诺切更不可能
Definitely not in the Mala Noche.
你确定没人知道你俩的事吗
Are you sure that no one knew about you two?
我们必须很擅长掩盖这件事
We had to be good about hiding it.
但在西尔维奥被捕的几周前
But a few weeks before Silvio was arrested,
我们经常去买♥♥枪的那个人发现了这个秘密
we were discovered by this man that we bought guns from.
这个人叫赛勒斯
This guy, Cyrus.
为了让他保密 我们还给了封口费
We had to pay him off to keep quiet,
但我记得他那时对玛莉娅很着迷
but I remember how obsessed he used to be with Maria.
我一直觉得他和
And I always thought he had something
玛莉娅的死有关系
to do with killing her.
你从没怀疑过西尔维奥吗
You never suspected Silvio?
他没有杀玛莉娅
He didn't kill Maria.
你怎么能这么确定
How can you be so sure?
因为她失踪的时候我跟他在一起
Because I was with him the night she disappeared.
我们去了基茨溪的变装舞会
We went to a drag ball in Kitts Creek.
这是我们第一次在外人面前在一起
It was our first time being together around other people.
你能证明吗
Can you prove that?
我有那天晚上的照片
I have pictures from that night.
你为什么不早点交出来
Why didn't you hand them over sooner?
我试过 但是西尔维奥不想要我的帮助
I tried, but Silvio didn't want my help.
他告诉我他会否认一切
He told me he would deny everything.
一天之后 他就认罪了
And a day later, he confessed.
胡安 如果你把照片给我们 联调局能...
Juan, if you give those pictures to us, the FBI can --
我不需要承诺
I don't need promises.
离开罗利以后 我就不再生活在恐惧中了
I stopped living in fear when I left Raleigh.
西尔维奥为了保护我
Silvio has lost most of his life
已经虚度了大半生
trying to protect me.
现在是我回报他的时候了
And it's about time I return the favor.
西尔维奥·赫雷拉拒绝开口
Silvio Herrera's refusing to talk anymore.
他已经被转移回牢房♥等待午夜执行死刑
He is being transferred back for execution at midnight.
他不是凶手
He didn't do it.
我们可以把我们所掌握的证据提交给司法部长
We can take what we have to the Attorney General.
虽然只有一丁点 但也有意义
It's a sliver, but it is something.
但首先 如果原公诉人撤诉
But first, it would certainly help
肯定会对我们的案子有帮助
if the original prosecutor withdrew the case.
你要我找她谈谈吗
Do you want me to talk to her?
不 不用 我来吧
No. No, I'll do it.
这不可能
This is impossible.
这足够为他脱罪
It's exonerating.
而且我们有另一个嫌疑人
And we have an alternate suspect --
一个非法枪♥支♥经销商 名字叫赛勒斯
an illegal gun dealer who went by the name Cyrus.
他卖♥♥枪给马拉诺奇帮
He sold guns to the Mala Noche.
他当时对玛莉娅·琼斯表现出了兴趣
He showed an interest in Maria Jones.
他发现胡安和西尔维奥是一对
He found out the Juan and Silvio were lovers
就开始威胁西尔维奥
and then he blackmailed Silvio.
当年确实有个叫赛勒斯的涉嫌非法贩卖♥♥枪♥支♥
Back then, there was this Cyrus suspected of running guns,
但这个名字在审判中从未出现过
but that name never came up in the trial.
瑞贝卡 我们没有时间了
Rebecca, we are running out of time.
你是唯一一个能够打电♥话♥
You are the only person who can pick up the phone
说服州长延缓执行死刑的人
and convince the governor to stay this execution.
我要你告诉我
I want you to tell me something.
告诉我打了电♥话♥以后会发生什么
Tell me what happens when I make that call.
说实话 我不知道
Honestly, I don't know.
那告诉我
Now, tell me
西尔维奥·赫雷拉绝对是清白的
that Silvio Herrera is 100% innocent.
我拿我的性命保证
I'd bet my life on it.
我很久没来过这里了
It's been a long time since I've been down here.
我姐姐以前在这里工作
My sister worked around here.
艾莉森听起来很厉害
I tell you, Alison sounds like she was the best.
确实很厉害
Yeah, she was.
其实我们离她工作的地方很近了
Actually, we're really close to where she used to work.
就在那边拐角的地方
It's right around the corner.
一家叫达利拉的小餐厅
This little dive called Delilah's.
达利拉餐厅 不就是...
Delilah's? Wasn't that where --
没关系 嗯 就是她失踪的那天晚上
It's okay. Yeah, it's where she wanted me to meet her
让我去的那家餐厅
the night she went missing.
怎么了
Everything okay?
橡树街
Oak Street.
橡树街以前不叫橡树街
Oak Street wasn't always Oak Street.
-你说什么 -出租车
- I'm sorry? - Taxi!
泰勒 抱歉
Tyler, uh, I'm so sorry.
给 这是我的钥匙
Here -- Here are my, uh, keys.
你可以在我家等 我
You can wait there and I-I can --
我回头到家里跟你碰头
I can meet you at my place later.
我得 我得回办公室一下
I just -- I have to get back to the office.
什么 有我能帮忙的吗
What? Can I help?
没有 你帮不上
Um, no. No, you can't.
我
I --
好了 我得走了
Okay, I-I gotta go.
再见
Goodbye.
-我很抱歉我... -我知道我做的事...
- I am so sorry I - -I know I did the right --
你先说
You first.
我知道我做的事是对的
I know I did the right thing,
但我接到了电♥话♥
but I got the call.
我正在接受审查
I'm under review.
这不是你的错
This wasn't your fault.
-我本该... -让我先说完
- I-I should have been --Let me finish.
我从来没有不站在你这一边
I have never not been on your side.
但你不能对我坦诚你需要什么
But you couldn't be honest with me about what you needed.
这不公平
And that's not fair.
我们能回家说吗
Um, can we talk about this at home?
不
No.
为什么
Uh, um, why not?
因为我不会回那个家了
Because I'm not going home.
拜托给我点好消息
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表