Let's go.
这计划烂透了
This is a bad idea.
长官 我们遇到了一个问题
Sir, we've got a problem.
有探员进入了击杀区
We have agents in the kill zone.
命令他们撤回
Order them back.
抱歉 国内反恐组不容我来指挥
Sorry, DT isn't my command.
罗西 如果你不让你的探员远离目标
Rossi, if you don't pull your agents away from that target,
我马上撤去你行为分♥析♥组长的职位
I will relieve you from your role as BAU team leader.
太好了 我从来都不想当
Excellent. I never wanted it in the first place.
长官 我无法一击命中 人太多了
Sir, I can't get a clean shot. It's too crowded.
如果那人有炸♥弹♥ 或者有探员牺牲
If that man has a bomb and those agents die,
都是你的错
this is on you.
不好意思 我好像迷路了
Uh, excuse me. Uh, I think I'm lost.
我想去林肯纪念堂
I'm trying to get to the Lincoln Memorial.
你知道...
Do you know --
放开我
Get off of me!
引爆装置在哪里
Where's the detonator?
长官 目标已被制♥服♥
Sir, the target is down.
大家好 感谢各位前来
Hello, and thank you for coming.
今日下午 联调局国内反恐组的探员
This afternoon, agents with the FBI's Domestic Terrorism Unit
逮捕了一名连环杀人网络中的成员
apprehended an associate of a network of serial killers
当时他试图在华盛顿特区
as he was attempting to carry out
展开恐怖袭击
a terror attack in Washington, D.C.
这他妈是什么
What the hell is this?
这就是他的行事作风
This is how he makes his move.
是不是行为分♥析♥组的成果不重要
Doesn't matter if it was a BAU win.
重要的是他可以将其算作为
Just matters if he can put it
国内反恐组的功劳
on the DT scorecard.
他在吓那些嫌犯 逼他们销声匿迹
He's practically daring them all to disappear.
满嘴屁话
This is bullshit.
是行为分♥析♥组抓到的泰勒·格林 你个卑鄙小人
The BAU caught Tyler Green, you wank-weasel!
你无处可逃
There is no place you can run,
无处可躲
no place you can hide where
正义终究会找到你
the long arm of justice will not find you.
-宝贝 -嗨
- Hey, babe. - Hi.
-正想给你打电♥话♥ -今天工作怎么样
- I was just about to call. - Oh. How'd work go today?
不出所料
Eh, as expected.
新来的人笨手笨脚乱碰装置
New guy fumbled the installation, you know?
事实证明 如果想把事情做好
Just goes to show, if you want something done right,
有时候你必须自己动手
sometimes you gotta do it yourself.
-好的 我爱你 -好的
- Okay, well, I love you. - Okay.
-我也爱你 -再见
- Love you, too. - Okay, bye.
再见
Bye.
潘提斯 等我一下
Prentiss. A moment.
我们得谈谈行为分♥析♥组之后
We need to talk about the BAU's future
处理刺客案的问题
handling the Sicarius case.
考虑到组里的大家忙前忙后
Considering the unit did all the legwork
抓到了头号♥嫌犯
that caught our lead suspect,
我想他们已经证明了自己
I think they've acquitted themselves.
以及在此过程中 辜负了我对他们的所有信任
And in the process, violated any trust I had in them.
埃尔维斯探员和洁婼探员做的...
Agents Alvez and Jareau did...
我不是在说他们
I'm not talking about them.
我说的是塔拉·露易丝和瑞贝卡·威尔逊
I'm talking about Tara Lewis and Rebecca Wilson.
你真觉得你能瞒得住我
Did you really think you could hide that from me?
这不是我能决定的 但我表示支持
It wasn't my call, but I stand by it.
对 确实不是你
No, you didn't make that call.
是罗西 也就是说他必须担责
Rossi did, meaning he falls on the sword.
我要撤销他的组长职务
I'm relieving him of his position as head of the unit.
你去找个新任人选
You need to find a new team leader --
以后必须直接向我汇报
someone who will report directly to me.
我已经找到了
I found someone.
谁
Who?
我
Me.
作为部门主管 我负责所有人事决策
As section chief, I make all staffing decisions,
而且我有最终决策权
and my decisions are final.
是的 没错
Yes, they are.
这也意味着只要有理由 我就能解雇你
It also means I can fire you, if given cause.
鉴于你要承担那么多重责大任
Considering all you're going to be taking on,
身兼两职 希望你别给我理由
doing double-duty, I just hope you don't give it to me.
拭目以待吧
We'll see.
不过祝你好运
But hey, good luck.
你以副局长的身份接受过枪♥械♥训练吗
Did you take firearms training as Deputy Director?
-什么 -你有 肯定有
- Excuse me? - No, you did. You must have.
但你从未在执行任务时拔过枪 对吗
But you've never pulled your gun in the line of duty, have you?
从未面对过变♥态♥杀手
Never faced down a psychopath.
你就是个有警徽的对冲基金经理
You're a hedge fund manager with a badge.
从来没有做过实事
You have never done anything.
等我的团队结案后
So, when my team closes this case,
到时担心丢工作的可不是我
I'm not the one who's going to need to worry about her job.
借过一下
Excuse me.
看来你学了一些新词
So, it seems like you learned a few new words.
创业文化自有其词汇
Startup culture has its own lexicon.
长官 我得给你的电脑做个恶意软件扫描
Sir, I have to put a malware scan on your computer.
-什么 -必须做
- What? - Yeah.
我还以为你已经回家了
Hey. Um, I thought you'd be home already.
我看了新闻发布会
I saw the press conference.
-你还好吗 -嗯
- You doing okay? - Yeah.
只不过是行为分♥析♥组里寻常的一天
Yeah, it's just another day at the BAU.
至少我们又抓到了一个坏人
I mean, at least we got another bad guy off the street, right?
他知道了
He knows.
我在司法部的上司打给我
My boss at Justice called.
显然 贝利在那边仍有些拥趸
Apparently, Bailey still has some loyalists over there.
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
我一接到那通电♥话♥
I knew what I was getting myself into
就知道我会卷入什么麻烦
the minute I picked up that phone.
我知道我会跟联邦检察官
I knew it could cost me a very uncomfortable conversation
发生不愉快的对话 但我还是做了
with the US Attorney, and I did it anyway.
因为你
Because of you.
颇具讽刺意味的是 他们因此要将我调回华盛顿
The irony of it all is that they're pulling me back to D.C.
看来事与愿违了
because of it, so, uh, I guess that backfired.
可是你不能走啊
Well, um, I mean, you can't go.
我必须走
I have to.
我的意思是 你不要搬回城里
No, I mean, you can't move back to the city.
我希望你搬来与我同住
I-I want you to move in.
塔拉 我今早提议同居时
Tara, you practically froze up
你都愣住了
when I even suggested it this morning.
别为了迎合我才这么做
Please don't do this because you think it's what I want.
没错
No, I-I did, right?
我是愣住了
I froze up.
我完全投入一段感情
You know, I just -- it takes me
需要时间
a little bit of time with relationships.
侧写师会说我不轻易相信别人
I mean, I guess a profiler would say I have trust issues.
但今天下午
But this afternoon,
看着我的朋友们
watching and thinking
害怕他们被炸♥弹♥波及
that my friends were gonna get blown up,
我只希望有你在身旁握着我的手
I just -- I just wanted you to hold my hand.
所以 如果不会太影响你通勤的话
So, if it's not too geographically inconvenient now,
但我真心希望
I would really, really like for you
你能考虑搬来跟我同居
to consider moving in with me.
打扰一下 我们有麻烦了
Uh, excuse me. We got a problem.
格林携带的装置是假的
The device Green was carrying was a fake --
里面装满了洗洁精和矿物油
filled with dish soap and mineral oils.
都是惰性物质
Completely inert.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
连环杀手怎么会携带假炸♥弹♥
Why would a serial killer be carrying a fake bomb?
我不知道 而且他拒绝开口
I don't know, and he's refusing to talk.
这怎么说不通
Why is this not adding up?
犯罪现场技术员找到了杀人装备里
So, CST found the actual volatile components
真正的挥发性成分 全部被中和了
from the kill kit, all neutralized
可以安全处置
and made safe for disposal.
他还侵入了公园入口的
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表