Does "Huh" mean you're going to go home and rest?
那可是不错的选择
'Cause that is a good move.
你现在安静得可怕 泰勒
You're being eerily silent right now, Tyler,
我不喜欢这样
and I don't like it.
其实你不该一个人待着
Actually, you shouldn't be alone.
你刚得知你姐姐的事
You just found out about your sister
我担心你会做出不明智的举动
and I'm concerned you might not make the best choices.
谢谢你 佩内洛普
Thank you, Penelope.
你为我做了很多
For everything.
不...
Y--
不客气
You're welcome.
瞧瞧谁回来了
Oh. Oh. Those faces!
吓死我了
My heart!
感谢老天让他们平安归来
Thank you, universe, for bringing them back.
包括卢克
Even Luke.
我好喜欢抱着你们
Ooh, I love this.
西尔维奥 我是艾米莉·潘提斯
Silvio, I'm Emily Prentiss.
这是卢克·埃尔维斯
This is Luke Alvez.
我们是联调局行为分♥析♥组的
We work for the FBI's Behavioral Analysis Unit,
想问你几个问题
and we'd like to ask you some questions if we may.
你认得这张照片吗
Do you recognize this photo?
不
No.
你认得照片里的人吗
Do you recognize the person in the photo?
你在开玩笑吧
You're kidding, right?
这是玛莉娅
It's Maria.
这张照片你有没有发现什么异常
Do you notice anything about the photo?
我该发现吗
Should I?
这是在她去世那晚拍下的
It was taken the night she died
就在警方说你绑♥架♥了她之后
after the police said that you abducted her.
我们是在一个连环杀手的所有物里发现的
We found it among the possessions of a serial killer
此人已作案多年
that's been operating for a long time.
所以你们才把我带到这吗
This is why you hauled my ass up here?
是的
Yes, it is.
我们想弄清一些事
We're just trying to clear some things up.
如果这个银行时钟无误
See, if this bank clock is correct,
那玛莉娅当时怎么可能会在福尔斯湖的这栋房♥子里
then how could Maria have been at this house
也就是你杀害她的地方
in Falls Lake where you killed her?
你们到底想要我怎样
What do you want from me?
我已经招认了
I confessed.
我把那婊♥子♥带到我叔叔的小木屋
I took that bitch to my uncle's cabin,
然后杀了她
and I killed her.
这间小木屋吗
This cabin?
对 就是这间小木屋
Yeah, that cabin.
西尔维奥 这是爱尔兰的一所废弃房♥屋
Silvio, this is an abandoned house in Ireland.
警方始终没找到玛莉娅被折磨杀害的地方
The police never found where Maria was tortured and killed.
他们只找到了她的尸体
They only found her body.
你在耍我吗
You trying to fuck with me?
我们只想找出真♥相♥
We're trying to get to the truth.
都是狗屁
This is some bullshit.
我根本不该来这
I shouldn't even be here.
我几年前就该被执行死刑了
I should've had a needle jabbed in my arm years ago.
如果你们是作案同伙 或是你在保护某人
If you are in partnership or protecting someone,
我们必须知道
we need to know, okay?
我们也许能帮你减轻刑...
We might be able to help you get your sentence --
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you!
西尔维奥
Silvio! Hey!
冷静下来
Settle down.
冷静下来
Settle down.
拜托你告诉我们
Just tell us, please.
木已成舟
What's done is done.
我只求一死
I just wanna die, okay?
让我死吧
Just let me die.
你怎么样了
How's it going?
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我没遵守打给你的约定
I, uh, I broke our promise to call you before.
你没食言 是我没接到电♥话♥
You didn't break it, I just missed it.
我在迈克尔的房♥间哄他睡觉 结果我睡着了
I fell asleep in Michael's room putting him to bed.
我保证不会再发生这种事
I promise that'll never happen again.
我这边的工作很忙乱
So, um, thing-- things are pretty hectic around here,
但这案子结束后 我需要休几天假
but I do think I need to take a couple days off after this case.
我已经死里逃生好多次了 我...
There's just been way too many close calls, and I just --
我需要和你还有孩子们在一起
I need to be around you and the boys.
你觉得怎么好就怎么办
You do what you think is best, okay?
我们支持你 小洁
We got your back, JJ.
永远支持你
Always.
我知道
I know.
这是我爱你的众多原因之一
One of the many reasons why I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
迟点聊
Talk soon.
再见
Bye now.
再见
Bye.
我们在稳扎稳打地
So, we've been slowly but surely
确认第二个集装箱的被害人身份
identifying the victims in the second container.
田纳西州布伦特伍德的露易丝·墨菲
Louise Murphy of Brentwood, Tennessee,
于2014年失踪
missing since 2014.
实验室说她的喉咙被倒进了蟹蛛
The lab said she had crab spiders poured down her throat.
第一个集装箱的这名被害人
In the first container, this victim had Sicarius spiders
喉咙被倒进了刺客毒蛛
poured down his throat.
验尸官说他挣扎了一天才死去
The coroner said it took a day for him to die.
你有什么想法
So what are you thinking?
蟹蛛意味着露易丝·墨菲
Well, crab spiders means that Louise Murphy
在死前遭受了数天的痛苦
suffered for days before she died.
第二个集装箱的被害人
In the second container,
他有意延长了他们的痛苦
he's deliberately prolonging their pain.
听起来像第一个集装箱
It sounds like the first container
是第二个集装箱的草稿
is a rough draft for the second.
谁能说他在两个集装箱后就收手了呢
And what's to say he stopped at only two shipping containers?
说不定他在全国各地都埋了集装箱
He could have containers buried all across the country.
喂
Hello?
对 我是佩内洛普
Yes, this is Penelope.
好的
Yes, okay.
我得去保释...
I have to go bail --
我有事要去处理
I have to take care of a situation.
好了
Okay.
你真的不用这么做...
Seriously, you didn't need to do this --
你家好漂亮
Wow, your place is pretty.
-谢谢 -关门好大声
- Thank you. - Slam.
我家确实很漂亮
She -- She is pretty.
五颜六色的 我很喜欢
Oh, I like all the colors.
你坐在这别动
Let's get you stationary.
你要吐的话 提前三秒告诉我 知道吗
I need a three-second warning if you're gonna hurl, okay?
别弄脏我心爱的地毯
I really like this rug.
你该看看另一个人被我揍得更惨
You should see the other guy.
我看见了 他没起诉你算你走运
Oh, I did, and you're very lucky he didn't press charges.
而且我能把你保释出来
And very fortunate I was able to bail...
也是你走运
you out.
痛
Ow.
话说 这事不能怪我
That's not on me, by the way.
你知道我当时在做什么吗
'Cause you know what I was doing?
我在喝一杯啤酒
I was drinking a beer.
一杯啤酒
A beer?
好吧 我喝了好几杯
Okay, I had a couple.
这也改变不了他冲到我面前
Doesn't change the fact that he waltzed on up to me
说我是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的事实
and called me a terrorist.
-真的吗 -嗯
- He did? - Mm.
他在新闻上看到我的照片
Saw my picture on the news.
你肯定会说"我说吧"
I bet you're gonna say "I told you so."
为什么 因为我很幼稚吗
Why, because I'm 10 years old?
因为你确实
Well, like, you did...
这么说过
tell me so.
你说过我不应该一个人待着
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表