Please give me some good news.
好
Alright.
我一直在建立地理侧写
I've been building a geo-profile.
他的亚基马县集装箱案中的部分受害者
A fraction of victims from his Yakima County container
被报告失踪
were reported missing.
而到了惠特菲尔德县
You go to Whitfield County,
受害者类型发生了巨大变化
and the victim type shifts drastically.
死者都是父母
They're all parents.
他们会让警方出动搜索队 还会上新闻报道
The kind of people that get search parties and news stories.
他们对于他是一个挑战吗
So they're a challenge for him?
所以他才把尸体留在了佐治亚州
That's why he leaves them in Georgia,
远离他的住处
far away from where he lives.
他不想冒险让当局
He wouldn't want to risk authorities
在他家附近进行搜查
conducting a search anywhere near his backyard.
我们知道他会回去看
We know he revisits the victims,
所以第一个集装箱很有可能
so the first container was likely close
离他住的地方很近
to where he actually lives.
没错
You got it.
打扰了 我知道这不是我的专业领域 但是...
Forgive me. I know this is not my area of expertise, but --
我正在和他散步 略过这个
but I was on a walk with -- Never mind that.
简而言之 我想我有些东西
Suffice to say, I think that I have something
可以帮助我们完成对刺客的侧写
that will help us with the Sicarius profile,
我需要 有了 我需要这个
I just need -- Yes. I need this.
好了 你们看 所有已确认的受害者
Okay. Okay, look, all of the identified victims,
无一例外 都与同一个名字的
no exceptions, have a connection to the name
街道有关 第二大街
of a single location -- Second Street.
我 我没太明白
Uh, I'm not qu-- quite following.
我看了所有受害者的生平报告
I-I-I looked at all the victim's biographies and --
太糟糕了
and it's bananas.
每一次 无论是他们工作的地方
Every single time, whether it was where they worked,
闲逛的地方 或者是最后被目击的地方
where they hung out, where they were last seen,
每个人都在失踪前
each and every one crossed a Second Street
都和第二大街有交集
before they went missing.
艾莉森·格林不符合这个
Alison Green wouldn't fit that pattern.
报告上没有提到她...
I mean, there's nothing here that says that she --
艾莉森·格林 艾莉森·格林在达利拉餐厅工作
Alison Green -- Alison Green worked at Delilah's,
那家餐厅至今还开在橡树街上
which still exists and is on Oak Street,
但在2007年 橡树街还叫第二大街
but in 2007, Oak Street was an extension of Second Street.
她是对的
She's right.
可以说不管刺客在哪个城市犯案
Basically, in whatever city Sicarius finds himself,
第二大街都是他的首选狩猎场
Second Street is his preferred hunting ground.
也许这是一厢情愿的想法
And maybe it's -- it's wishful thinking
因为第二大街
because Second Street is, like,
是美国最常见的街道名字
the most common name of a street in the United States,
也许这对他来说有特殊意义
but maybe it means something to him.
不会是巧合
It's not a coincidence.
他选择的狩猎场
Where he hunts is rooted
源于他非常私人的东西
in something that's deeply personal to him.
而他选择猎杀对象是一种移情
And who he hunts is a form of transference.
移情
Transference?
意思是你觉得刺客是一个父亲
Meaning you think Sicarius is a father.
是的 因为如果他是个父亲
I do, because as a parent, I-I-it --
也许就可以解释凶案之间的那些空白期
it might explain why there's so many gaps between kills.
他停手的时间可能
The cooling off periods might line up
与他孩子的出生时间一致
with his children's births.
白天当父亲 晚上当连环杀手
Father by day, serial killer by night.
这就是为什么他如此守规矩
That's why he's so disciplined,
但我们就要通过这点来抓住这王八蛋
but that's how we're gonna catch this son of a bitch.
通过他的家庭
Through his family.
瞧瞧
Well, well.
浪子回头了
The prodigal son returns.
有够久的
Took you long enough.
是啊 有时候我闭上眼
Yeah, sometimes when I close my eyes,
感觉从没离开过
it's like I never left.
你♥他♥妈♥过去20年就光干这个了
That's what you been doing the last 20 fucking years?
-对 -怀念这里
- Yeah. - Just thinking about this place?
就算是我去上了学
Even after I went to school.
再与人相爱 结婚 有了两个女儿
After I fell in love, got married, had two daughters,
还是没办法忘掉这个该死的地方
I can't get this fucking place out of my head.
我教了你这么多
After everything I taught you,
你依然觉得你可以像普通人一样
you still think you can be normal.
不 我还是像你教我的那样
No, I'm still what you made me.
所以你才回来了
Is that why you came back, huh?
-回来怪我 -我本来有机会的
- To blame me? - I could've had a chance.
我本可以变得不一样的
I could've been different.
不 你变不了
No, you couldn't.
我们的恶业是流淌在我们的血液中的
Our vice is in our blood.
需要我提醒你
Need I remind you
你归我监护的真正原因吗
of the real reason you came into my custody?
是你
It's you.
他们在说的那个人
The one they're all talking about.
刺客
Sicarius.
你是来这儿杀我的吗
Did you come here to kill me?
我一小时前就杀了你了
Oh, I already killed you an hour ago.
在你的静脉注射中放了点萘普生
Slipped some naproxen in your IV.
我只是过来欣赏一个老头死去
I just came here to watch an old man die.
这样啊
I see.
你个蠢货
You dumb son of a bitch.
要是我死了 他们就会通过我查到你
If I die, they'll connect me to you.
不会的
No, they won't.
他们只会发现一个独居老头因为肾衰死在这里
They'll just find a lonely old man who died of kidney failure.
我早就知道
I always knew it.
家人会害死你
Family's what gets you killed.
你很快就会知道了
You'll find that out soon enough.
而你的家人们
And that little family of yours?
没错
Yeah.
他们也会知道的
They'll find out, too.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表