Oh, wait. I started that rumor.
警报 蒙哥马利县警局
有案子了
Hey, we got a case.
做完简报 我们再跟艾米莉提这个想法吧
Let's pitch Emily after we brief.
不 你去跟艾米莉提
Uh, no, you will pitch Emily.
不 我不要
Oh, no, I will not.
-要 -这是你的主意
- Yes. - This was your idea.
是的 但我跟你说了
Yes, it was, but I brought it to you.
昨晚 马里兰州日耳曼敦
Last night, there was a home invasion
发生了入室案件
in Germantown, Maryland.
凯文·沃伦 阿尔菲俄斯安保的接警保安
Kevin Warren, a response office for Alpheus Security,
被当着屋主的面杀害
was murdered in front of the homeowners,
他们是拉蒂莎和大卫·克劳福德
Leticia and David Crawford.
不寻常的是
Here's the twist --
克劳福德夫妇当时并不在家
the Crawfords weren't home at the time.
他们去迈阿密度假了
They were on vacation in Miami.
他们收到警报
So, they got an alert
在安保应用软件上看到了全过程
and watched it go down on their security app.
其实 阿尔菲俄斯肯定在克劳福德夫妇之前
Actually, Alpheus would have to get the alert
就接到了警报
even before the Crawfords,
所以才会派了保安去
in order for them to send a guard out.
那么这些人有足够技术
Which means these guys have the technical skills
-控制整个系统 -或是有人帮忙
- to take control of the whole system. - Or they had help.
我们没找到的一个杀人装备就在马里兰州罗克维尔
One of our missing kill kits is located in Rockville, Maryland,
离日耳曼敦也就10英里左右
which is roughly 10 miles from Germantown.
如果跟刺客有关 就能够解释现在看到的
Well, a link to Sicarius could explain the mixed motivations
混杂动机了
that we're seeing here, right?
针对屋主的心理施虐
The -- The psychological sadism directed at the home owners
和对保安实施的身体虐待
couples with the physical sadism inflicted on the security guard.
只有一个人说了话
Well, only one of them speaks.
他也是处决了保安的那个人
He's the same one who executes the guard.
他很明显是两人中的主宰
He's clearly the dominant of the pair.
可以看到他们想办法模糊了面孔
Obviously done something to obscure their faces here,
但如此残忍♥的展示行为
but this kind of brutal exhibitionism
绝对是比较年轻的男性袭击者
definitely indicates younger male assailants.
是的 艾米莉 你要不要...
It does. So, Emily, if you prefer to --
不 不用 就交给你来分而治之吧
No, I'm good. I will leave it to you to divide and conquer.
好
Okay.
-去找她谈 -好了 时候到了
- Go talk to her. - Right. Now's the time.
-去吧 -我不去
- Come on. Let's go. - No, I'm not.
你去跟她谈
You need to go and talk to her.
你告诉她
You should tell her.
-没事的 -不
- It's alright. - No, no.
-是你的主意 -是你的专长
- It was your idea. - It's your thing.
是你的拿手好戏
It's kind of in your house of wheels.
两位 到底是怎么了
Guys, what the hell is happening?
加西亚有个让泰勒·格林
Garcia has a great idea about how we could get
配合我们的好主意
Tyler Green maybe to cooperate with us.
什么主意
What's that?
让他恢复记忆
Give him his memories back.
我不懂 什么记忆
I don't understand. What memories?
格林是他姐姐失踪前
Green was the last person to see his sister
最后一个见到她的人 他因为无法记起
before she disappeared, and he's got a lot of guilt
当时的情景而非常内疚
about not being able to remember those moments.
加西亚认为 如果我们对他进行认知询问
So, Garcia thought that if we give him a cognitive interview,
或许能帮他恢复记忆
we could help him recover those memories
并赢得他的信任
and maybe we earn his trust.
他就会对我们开口了
And then he starts sharing with us.
或许他当时看到了刺客
Maybe he saw Sicarius back in the day.
真是个好主意 佩内洛普 好
It's an excellent idea, Penelope. Okay.
卢克 你和我好好准备认知询问的事
Luke, you and I should focus on conductive the cognitive.
但经过你跟他的第一次碰面
But after your first go around with him,
你确定你能说服他来做这个吗
are you sure you can convince him to sit for it?
-我不... -你应该说"确定"
- I don't... - "Yes" is the answer.
好吧 我不... 说实话 我不确定
Okay, I don't -- I'm being honest. I don't know.
我知道我们上次的见面 算不上是
So, I know we didn't exactly have a meeting of the minds
意见一致
at our last encounter...
但我想告诉你 我们的鉴证人员
...but I wanted you to know that our forensic people
并没在集装箱里发现你姐姐的DNA
did not find your sister's DNA in that shipping container.
是吗
They didn't?
这可以说是好消息了
Which is good news, in a way.
-好消息 -对
- Good news? - Yeah.
佛教的教义认为
I mean, according to Buddhist teaching,
希望仍是痛苦
hope is still suffering,
但我还抱有希望 因为
but I'm holding onto hope because it's...
我们可以希望她还在 还活着
what we've got that she could be out there somewhere.
-至少我选择这样... -我姐姐死了
- At least, that's how I choose to - My sister's dead.
我读了你的警方询问
Look, I read your police interview,
我知道你不记得艾莉森失踪那晚
and I know that you don't remember what happened
发生了什么
the night Alison went missing.
我知道所有重要细节都一片模糊
I know that all the important details are, like, in this fog.
如果我能让它不模糊呢
What if I could lift that fog?
也不是我 是我们团队里的人
Not me, per se, but someone from my team?
怎么样
What do you say?
这叫认知询问
It's -- it's called a cognitive interview.
就像引导你...
It's kind of like a guided --
我知道什么叫认知询问
I know what a cognitive interview is.
当然了 因为你什么都知道
Of course you do, because you know everything.
你... 你...
You -- You -- Yeah.
好吧 我不喜欢你
Okay. I don't like you.
我非常同情你的经历
I also have a lot of compassion for what you're going through,
我尊敬你的计算机技术 但是
and I have respect for your computer literacy, but...
我本来都没在给联调局工作了
I wasn't even working for the FBI anymore.
你知道吗 我都离开了 是你把我拉了回来
Do you know that? I was out. You pulled me back in.
是你发了加密链接给我
you send me that encryption
是你逼我帮你
and you cornered me into helping you,
现在你却气我工作的地方
and now you're pissed at where I work
气我提供的帮助
and you're pissed at the help I'm offering,
你这套孤狼
and this whole lone wolf,
"我要自己抓到连环杀手"的鬼扯
"I'm-a catch a serial killer on my own" bllshit
真让人厌烦 老实说
is so tiresome, and honestly,
如果你想烂死在这里 随你吧
if you just want to stay here and rot, do it, man.
那是你的事 我再也不做
That's on you. I'm no longer in the business of --
救不想被救的人这种事了
of saving people who don't want to be saved.
但我知道 我的朋友很擅长他们的工作
But I know this -- my friends are very good at what they do.
如果你决定不再犯浑
So, if you decide to pull your head out of your ass
去做认知询问 那是双赢
and do this cognitive interview, it's gonna be a win-win,
因为那样我就再也不用看到你这张臭脸了
because I never have to see your grumpy little face again,
我保证
and I promise you --
你想寻找的一切细节
I promise, all of those details you're searching for,
你都会得到
you'll get those answers,
你因为无法记起当晚的事
and the shame and the guilt you feel about
而感到的羞愧和愧疚
not being able to remember what happened that night --
我可以以自身经验告诉你 那些都会消失
I know from personal experience, it will lift.
这是你第一次对我说实话
That's the first honest thing you've said to me.
好吧
Alright.
好什么
Alright what?
我做
I'll do it.
你好啊
Hey there.
怎么了
How's it going?
现在好多了
Better now.
等等 没什么事吧
Wait, is everything okay?
嗯
Yeah.
如果我突然打给你
If me calling you unexpectedly means your, uh,
你就条件反射觉得出事了
your knee-jerk reaction is something's wrong,
那我们应该常联♥系♥
then we need to, uh -- we need to stay in touch more.
是啊 没错
Yeah. Yeah, we really do.
案子怎么样了
How's the case going?
我们才刚开始 但你能想象到
Uh, we're just getting started, but it's as horrible
入室杀人案有多么可怕
as you would think a home invasion murder would be.
我懂
Yeah, I get it.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表