《犯罪心理:演变》前情提要
Previously on "Criminal Minds: Evolution"...
看来这里有名活跃了几十年的杀手
Looks like there's been an active killer up here
我们一直没发现
for decades that we never knew about.
我喜欢这种热情
I love the enthusiasm.
但上级不会喜欢这样
But the brass is not gonna like this.
道格·贝利有一个技能
Part of Doug Bailey's skill set
就是知道部门的重点关注是什么
is knowing where the department's focus is.
他想关停行为分♥析♥组
He wants to shut down the BAU.
又是这一套杀人装备
Whoa. That's another kill kit.
我们觉得这些案件有关联
We thought these cases were connected --
集装箱案 罗伊·基尔克莱斯特案
the shipping container, Rory Gilcrest,
还有这位断脊髓男
our spinal cord guy.
现在有了确凿的证据
And now we have our smoking gun.
我们以为由于疫情
We thought the shipping container
集装箱案在2020年停止了
ended in 2020 because of the pandemic.
相反 不名嫌犯召集了追随者
Instead, the UnSub gathered followers
他让这些追随者开始作案
that he's now activating.
这是一整张作案网
This is a network.
在被抓到前自杀
Kill yourself before you get caught.
这就是加入杀手网络的魔鬼交易
That's the Devil's Bargain for joining the network.
有些实验室化验员已经开始
Some of the lab techs are starting to call
称呼这不名嫌犯"刺客"
this UnSub "Sicarius."
如果我们能阻止"刺客"
If we stop Sicarius...
那就连贝利也动不了我们
Not even Bailey can touch us.
那是谁
Who's that?
穆斯 我的爱犬
Ah, that's Moose. He's my floof.
他就是个大傻子
He's a big old goofball.
不会吧
You don't say?
我们找到洞了 但没东西 没有杀人装备
We found the hole. It's empty. No kill kit.
因为他已经拿走了
Because he's got it already.
支援就到 你们方位
Backup's on the way. What's your 20?
嫌犯在高速以西约两百码处
Suspect is about 200 yards west of the highway,
正在向交流道逃窜
headed toward the access road.
我们走
Let's go.
不不 别包围他
No, no, no. Do not box him in.
我们需要抓活的
We need to take him alive.
嫌犯向警♥察♥开枪
Suspect has fired on officers.
我们不能放走他
We're not letting him go.
听我说
Listen to me.
如果他认为自己已经走投无路 就会...
If he thinks he's cornered, he's gonna --
该死
Shit!
杀人装备完好
Kill kit's intact.
嗯 我们拿到了杀人装备
Yeah. We recovered the kill kit.
不明嫌犯没能活捉
Not so much with the UnSub.
华盛顿州 西雅图
我永远都投不中
I'm never gonna get it.
别这么说
Oh, don't say that.
每个人都要从零开始嘛
Everybody's got to start somewhere, okay?
我们得勤加练习
We just got to practice.
慢慢来
Slow down.
心无杂念
Just clear your mind.
我做不到
I can't.
你在说话
You're talking.
五分钟
Five minutes.
我们要迟了
We're gonna be late.
别理你妈
Ignore your mother. Just --
我听到了
I heard that.
好啊 太棒了
Yeah! Nice.
好样的
Attagirl.
好了 进去吧
Alright, go inside.
当局认为嫌犯与...
Authorities had linked the suspect to --
我讨厌轮到格温妮的父母带零食
I hate it when Gwennie's parents bring snacks.
他们穷 所以总带橙子片
It's always orange slices because they're poor.
你知道还有谁不是富人吗
You know who's not rich?
我们
Us.
霍莉 快点 我们走了
Holly! Come on! Let's go!
妈妈 你看到我的手♥机♥了吗
Mom, have you seen my phone?
早啊 孩子
Oh, morning, kiddo.
没有 用手♥机♥定位功能找吧
No, just use the find-my-phone thingy.
也许是昨晚派对上 你把手♥机♥落在
Maybe you left it next to Sabrina's vape pen
萨布丽娜的电子烟旁边了
at the party last night.
你好讨厌 你偷了我的手♥机♥吗
You suck. Did you steal my phone?
是你自己落下的
You left it.
那不代表你就可以拿
Well, that doesn't mean you can just take it.
不 停下 停止
No, no, no, no. Freeze. Stop.
哈洛 你拿她手♥机♥了吗
Harlow, do you have her phone?
好吧 拿上你的东西 把她的手♥机♥拿来 然后上车去
Okay, take your stuff, get her phone, get in the car.
你 给我个解释
You, explain yourself.
对 昨晚有人抽电子烟了
Yes, there was vaping last night.
我没抽 我发誓
No, I didn't do it. I swear.
我正在发短♥信♥嘲笑萨布丽娜
I was making fun of Sabrina on text
-麦迪逊加入了进来 -不
- and then Madison joined in - No, no.
停下 上车去
Stop, stop. Just get in the car.
我得跟你妈妈谈谈这事
Your mother and I need to talk about this.
哈洛 你死定了
Harlow, you are dead.
你相信她说的话吗
Well, do you buy it?
我不知道
I don't know. I --
她还算有判断力
She's got a good head on her shoulders,
我相信她
so I think I do.
但她也可能是骗过了我们所有人
Yeah, but maybe she's just got us all fooled.
或许她还有性生活了
Maybe she's having sex.
或许她吃素了
Ugh, maybe she's a vegan.
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
我们的孩子绝不会是素食主义者
Our kids would never be vegans.
我喜欢有你在身边
I like having you around.
你真的这么快就要再出去奔波吗
You sure you gotta get back on the road so soon?
疫情结束了
Pandemic's over.
系统不会自己维护自己
Systems aren't gonna maintain themselves.
记住 这里也有需要你
Well, remember, you've got maintenance
维护的东西
to do around here, too.
我知道
I know.
好吧 我们要迟了
Alright. We're gonna be late.
我们大概六点回来
We'll be back around 6:00.
水费...
Oh, and the water bill --
自动付账又不知出什么问题了
something's wrong with the autopay again.
余额
转账失败
转账金额超过您的可用信用额度
早 查德
Morning, Chad.
姑娘们都出去了...
The girls aren't here --
抱歉打扰您 沃特先生
Sorry to bother you, Mr. Voit.
袋棍球队
But the lacrosse team
在为今年的训练之旅做年度筹款
is doing their annual fundraiser for this year's training trip,
不知您需不需要订阅什么杂♥志♥
and I was wondering if you might need any magazine subscriptions.
我们现如今基本都在网上看新闻了
You know, we actually get most of our news online nowadays.
我们不用了
So I think we're good.
还是谢谢您了
Thanks anyway.
抱歉打扰
Sorry for the inconvenience.
老天爷 我们怎么说的 儿子
Christ's sake, hey. We talked about this, son.
你得坚定点
You gotta assert yourself.
你好吗 哈尔
How you doing, Hal?
可以帮帮忙吗
Hey, you mind helping out?
得了 沃特 这么没有爱校精神吗
Come on, Voit. Where's your school spirit?
我看看吧
Let me take a look.
你想要什么 《家政指南》吗
What are you looking for, Good Housekeeping?
就选送橄榄球电♥话♥那个得了
Just pick the one with the football phone and move on.
你个混♥蛋♥...
You son of a --
橄榄球电♥话♥
Football phone.
给
Here you go.
非常感谢 沃特先生
Thank you so much, Mr. Voit.
您应该会在四到六周内开始收到杂♥志♥
You should start receiving issues in four to six weeks,
如果没收到
and if you don't,
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表