On your side, you have a freed death-row inmate
他或许曾跟一个叫
who may have talked to a connection,
赛勒斯的相关人员说过话
first name Cyrus, last name unknown.
女士 我们的侧写认为 刺客已经结婚
Ma'am, our profile says Sicarius is married,
甚至还有孩子
with the possibility of children.
本杰明·里弗斯并不符合侧写
Benjamin Reeves didn't fit that.
他不是刺客
He was not Sicarius.
艾米莉 这点证据不够 你也清楚
Emily, that's thin, and you know it.
如果行为分♥析♥组不能好好工作
If the BAU cannot do its job,
我将别无选择 只能辞职
I have no choice but to tender my resignation.
道格
Doug.
我支持潘提斯探员
I stand with Agent Prentiss.
好吧
Okay.
我们别着急 好伙伴
Let's hold our horses here, partners.
今天谁都别把警徽丢在桌上
Nobody's throwing their badges on the table today.
但我们还有更大的问题
But we do have a bigger problem.
什么更大的问题
What bigger problem?
目光狭窄
Tunnel vision.
行为分♥析♥组太过专注这件案子了
The BAU has been so focused on this case,
导致其他案子都耽误了 比如这件
you've let others fall behind, like this one.
在西弗吉尼亚州
From West Virginia.
那里的州检察官很想知道
The state attorney there is wondering
你怎么一直不回他的电♥话♥
why you have not returned his call.
所以在我给刺客案做决定之前
So while I make my decision on Sicarius,
你们要向我证明
you two are going to prove to me
你们依然可以胜任这项工作
that you can still do the job.
是 女士
Yes, ma'am.
西弗吉尼亚州怎么了
What's in West Virginia?
救我
救命
Help!
有人吗
Anybody!
求你 救命
Please, help!
-那我们被暂停了 -是的
- So, we're in a holding pattern. - We are.
真不敢相信我们没发现这件案子
I just can't believe we missed this case.
怎么会被遗漏了呢
How did it fall through the cracks?
我们要救两位队员逃离爆♥炸♥
Well, we had to save two of our own from an explosion
还要为一位死囚洗清罪名
and exonerate a death-row inmate.
我觉得我们可以饶过自己一下
I think we can grade ourselves on a curve here.
问题是 现在我们要被仔细审视了
The problem is, now we're under the microscope.
-你让塔拉去做别的了 -是的
- You put Tara on a separate assignment? - I did.
考虑到她和瑞贝卡的事
Considering where her head's at with Rebecca,
她需要休息一下
she needs a break.
但这样我们就人手不足了
But it means we're shorthanded.
其实 我们有人
Actually, we're not.
有人
We're not?
不是吧
No.
罗西探员 我已经跟其他人谈过了
Agent Rossi, I've spoke to the rest of the team.
谢谢你接纳我
Thank you for welcoming me.
我没有
I didn't.
你们都会喜欢这其中的讽刺
You're all gonna appreciate the irony of this
因为贝利呢
because, uh, Bailey here,
他要保住工作得靠我们好好工作
his job now depends on us doing ours.
是啊 既然这件案子我们是休戚与共
Yes, well, since our fates are tied together on this case,
我就自作主张地准备了一份简报
I took the liberty of preparing a briefing.
好啊 让我们惊叹吧
Okay, then. Wow us.
唯一的被害人是泰瑞·奥布莱恩
Our sole victim is Terry O'Brien,
他是西弗吉尼亚州哈泊斯费里
teaching assistant at Camdale College
凯姆戴尔学院的助教
in Harpers Ferry, West Virginia.
他上周失踪了
He went missing last week.
在一次校友活动之后
He was discovered on campus
教职员在校园内发现了他
by faculty after an alumni event.
校友活动
Alumni event?
对 校友活动
Yeah, alumni event.
死因是失血过多
Cause of death was exsanguination
他浑身布满了深度撕裂伤
from some surprisingly deep lacerations all over his body.
但这才是行为分♥析♥组受邀协助的原因
But here's why the BAU's been invited in.
两天前 格蕾丝·莱利也失踪了
Two days ago, Grace Ryleigh also went missing.
我们怎么知道两案有关联呢
How do we know these two cases are connected?
格蕾丝是泰瑞那个班级的
Grace attended Terry's class.
因为格蕾丝是泰瑞那个...
Because Grace attended Terry --
是的 就像洁婼探员说的
Yes, what Agent Jareau just said.
或许两个人之间有恋爱关系
Could be a romantic connection between these two.
或者他们只是随机被害人
Or they're just victims of opportunity
刚好在一个班
who happened to be in the same class.
我们到了之后 搞清楚他们之间的联♥系♥
Figuring out what ties them together
就是我们的首要任务
is our first job when we land.
准备起飞
Wheels up.
对了 说到飞机
Yes, about the jet.
不 别啊
No. Come on.
我们才拿回它
We just got it back.
行为分♥析♥组接受审查期间
While the BAU is under review,
你们不能使用它了
you no longer have access to it.
但泰瑞的父母已经在赶过来了
But Terry's parents are already on their way in.
小洁 准备跟他们谈谈
JJ, prep for that interview.
卢克 戴夫 你们去法医办公室
Luke, Dave, head to the M.E.'s office
检查泰瑞的尸体
to examine Terry's body.
我该做什么
And what should I do?
知道了 我就这么做
Got it. I'll do that.
这名不明嫌犯两周内绑♥架♥了两人
This UnSub has abducted twice in two weeks.
继续关注是否还有更多失踪报告
Keep tabs on further missing-persons reports.
西雅图
这么香是什么味儿
What is that amazing smell?
我想在女儿们起来前
I'm just making eggs for the girls
给她们做好煎蛋
before they wake up.
你一个月就做一次煎蛋
You know, you make eggs once a month,
她们就觉得你是年度大厨
and they think you're Chef of the Year.
我的鸡蛋怎么不好了
What's wrong with my eggs?
挺老的
Well, they're kind of old.
开玩笑的
Kidding.
你最好是 我会杀了你的
Okay, I will literally murder you.
除非你给我做点
Unless you make me some.
没问题
You got it.
我本来有机会的 我本可以变得不一样的
I could've had a chance. I could've been different.
不 你变不了
No, you couldn't.
我们的恶业是流淌在我们的血液中的
Our vice is in our blood.
需要我提醒你
Need I remind you
你归我监护的真正原因吗
of the real reason you came into my custody?
伊莱亚斯
Elias?
伊莱亚斯 着火了
Elias. Look -- fire!
该死
Oh, shit!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
嗯 抱歉
Yeah, sorry.
我又整晚都在路上...
I was on the road all night again and...
我...
And...
怎么了
And what?
我不知道
And I don't know.
让我休息休息
Look, just let me get a little rest,
我保证 我就不会再把房♥子都给点了
and then I promise I will stop trying to burn the house down.
爱你
Love you.
爱你
Love you.
被害人尸体上的撕裂伤
The lacerations over the victim's body
表明他遭到了鞭打
suggests he was whipped,
但我从没见过这样的鞭子
but I've never seen a whip like this.
我见过
I have.
从伤口的间隔来看
Based on the spacings of the cuts,
会不会是九尾猫造成的
would a cat-of-nine-tails do it?
有可能
Possibly.
但从伤口的角度来看
But based on the angle of these tears,
应该有利刃才会切进肉里
you'd need a sharp edge to tear into the flesh.
那也无法解释这个
And that still doesn't explain that.
他在传达讯息
He's sending a message.
要不要联♥系♥里德 问他要他的圆周率论文
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表