Get out.
你愿意嫁给我吗
Will you marry me?
愿意
Yes.
她说她愿意
She said yes!
戴夫
Dave.
你还好吗
How you doing?
很好
Great.
假期要去见家人吗
Gonna see the family for the holidays?
乔伊 波西亚 孙辈们
Joy, Portia, grandkids?
可能吧
Maybe.
你该去见见
I think you should.
很久以前
A long time ago,
基甸对我说 我绝不能变得沉默
Gideon told me to make sure I didn't go quiet,
因为那代表我不再信任我的团队了
because it meant I stopped trusting my team.
他跟你说的
He told you that?
他说早期
He said in the early days,
很容易发展成两种模式
it was easy to fall into two modes--
沉默和愤怒
silence and rage.
你们要想办法填补中间部分
And you guys had to find a way to fill in the middle,
你会发现 如果你把话说开
and you found that when you talked things through,
就更能记起你并不孤单
it made it easier to remember you weren't alone.
那是我对他的劝诫
Well, that was my advice to him.
那我要提醒你记得自己的劝诫
Well, then, I'm here to remind you of your advice.
你不用一个人担负这个重担
This isn't your burden alone to carry.
你就是这样
That's so like you.
你都不提埃尔维斯是为了我才待在总部
You don't even mention how Alvez stayed at HQ for me,
可我今早还是冲他发火了
yet I still managed to lose my shit this morning.
而塔拉和小洁一次不落地
Or how Tara and JJ have answered every call,
接听了所有会商
every consultation without fail,
而你一直在替我打掩护
and how you have been covering for me.
我没必要记着这些
Why do I need to keep score
你不是一直都记着吗
when you've been doing such a good job?
戴夫
Dave.
当有人像你那样失去了一个人
When you lose someone the way you have,
我知道一个人承担悲伤看似更轻松
I know it might seem easier to ride the waves of grief alone,
但你得让我们帮你
but you've got to let us help,
因为这样...
because this...
你这样不行
this isn't working.
你比我强 艾米莉
You're a better person than I am, Emily.
这我不介意
And I'm okay with that.
我们一直在尝试根据过往经验做出
We've been trying to profile a family annihilator
灭门者的侧写 但这人并不典型
based on our past experience, but this guy isn't textbook.
两对父母都被杀害
Both sets of parents were killed,
但会不会他们只是附带伤害
but I'm wondering, what if they were collateral damage
因为他从来都只是想要女儿
because his true targets were always the daughters?
他没有冷却期 也没为杀戮兴奋
He's not cooling off. Not relishing in the kill.
或许是因为
Maybe it's because...
他并不享受
he just doesn't enjoy it.
如果杀人只是他为达到目的做出的手段呢
What if murder is just a-a means to an end?
那就是不成熟的犯人了 像佩内洛普说的那样
That speaks to an immature offender, like Penelope said.
或许他在网上找到了这些女孩 觊觎她们
Well, he might find the girls online, covet them,
匿名跟她们结交
befriend them anonymously
看看她们是不是像他渴求的那样
to see that they're everything he's craving.
利用这段时间来了解她们的家庭
He uses that time to find things about their family.
让我不安的是
This is what bothers me.
维斯布鲁克家的凶案很靠近女儿的卧室
The Westbrook murders were near the daughter's bedroom.
她可能叫了起来 惊醒了父母
She probably screamed, got the parents' attention.
爸爸从床下拿出了棒球棒
Dad grabbed the baseball bat from under his bed
找上了不明嫌犯
and found the UnSub.
不明嫌犯跟爸爸打了起来 临时起意杀了人
The UnSub fights the dad and improvises the kill.
所以很冲动 暴♥力♥ 毫无章法
Um, it's rash, violent, disorganized.
他并没带凶器去
He didn't show up with the murder weapon.
但在德雷尼家 他吸取了教训
But with the Delaney family, he learned from his mistakes.
他干扰了监控 杀了父母
He scrambled the security, killed the parents,
然后才去找他的真正目标
then he went for his actual target,
唯一重要的东西 柯丽茜
the only thing that truly matters-- Chrissy.
他就好像是读了一本如何操作的手册
It's almost like he-- he read a manual on how to do it.
德雷尼一家被害案
我们得查到安网上
We need to find someone on "SOAR"
谁跟柯丽茜·德雷尼和杰西·维斯布鲁克都说过话
who spoke to both Chrissy Delaney and Jessie Westbrook.
恕我直言 我早想到了 先生
Respectfully, way ahead of you, sir.
杰西·维斯布鲁克
我们一直在翻家庭问题讨论区
We've been digging into family-issue boards.
杰西和柯丽茜并没有任何直接联♥系♥
Eh, Jessie and Chrissy never connected directly.
但卢克罕见地聪明了一回
However, Luke, in a rare stroke of genius,
发现两人账户都曾跟一个
recognized some communication on both accounts
在寻找亲生父母的人有对话
with someone looking to find his birth family.
用户名分别是RJ2003和2003RJ
Username RJ2003 and 2003RJ, respectively.
柯丽茜和杰西都鼓励他去找
Both Chrissy and Jessie encouraged him to do it.
他出生于马里兰州东岸
He was born on Maryland's Eastern Shore,
但他说他不记得任何关于家人的事了
but says he doesn't remember anything about his family.
桥那边有大♥片♥农田
There's a lot of farmland across the bridge.
是个销声匿迹的好去处
Uh, it's a good place to disappear.
他并没提到任何地标
He doesn't mention any landmarks.
是啊 只有松鼠 玉米田和小溪
Nope. Just pine trees, cornfields, and a creek.
那他可能一直在待在那里
So he's probably been staying there,
如果他带走了柯丽茜 那里肯定足够偏僻
and if he's taken Chrissy, it must be remote enough
以至于没人看到新闻对她铺天盖地的报道
that no one's seen her face all over the news.
有发现的感觉还是那么好
It still feels good when I find a thing.
有24英亩田地15年前被州政♥府♥接管
Two dozen acres were taken over by the state 15 years ago.
农场主都服用奥施康定过量而死
The owners ODed on oxy.
只有四岁大的罗伊·詹姆斯·基尔克莱斯特
Four-year-old Rory James Gilcrest
活了下来 所以他叫RJ
was the only survivor, hence the name "RJ."
他辗转于寄养家庭 进过少管所
Bounced around foster homes. He was in juvie.
记录已封存 但他现在出来了
Records are sealed, but he's out now.
所以他更强大了 绝对是个孤狼
So he's hardened and a definite loner,
今年19岁
and he's 19.
他没有家人
So he doesn't have any family,
但需要个地方躲起来
but he needs to find a place to disappear.
二十几英亩够躲了
Couple dozen acres would do it.
卢克 去现场碰面
Luke, meet us on-site.
谢谢 佩内洛普
Thank you, Penelope.
我们走
Let's move.
你最好了
You're the best.
你欠我一顿午饭 不许提可怕的事
You owe me lunch and no talk of awful things.
你觉得凭这些我们能走多远
How far do you think we could get with this?
能到加州吗
Think we could make it to California?
你想住在那里 不是吗
That's where you want to live, right?
RJ
RJ.
对
Yeah.
你怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
我没跟你说过我住在哪
I never told you where I lived.
你不用说
You didn't have to.
我想要什么 就会争取到
When I want something, I take it.
因为别人都靠不住
That's what happens when you can't count on anyone else.
我一直在想
I've been thinking.
这样很孤单
It gets lonely, you know?
你在网上一向对我很好
And you were always so kind to me online.
你改变了一切
You changed everything.
我就想 与其
So I thought instead of, you know,
一了百了 我们不如做朋友
ending it all, that we could be friends.
我们可以去冒险
We could have an adventure.
你说你想逃离的
You said you wanted to get out of here,
还说你父母不许
that your parents wouldn't let you,
他们控制欲很强
that they were controlling.
只要他们在 你就去不了加州
You never would have made it to California with them around.
我不是...
I didn't mean...
我没想让你伤害他们
I didn't want you to hurt them.
基尔克莱斯特
你已经伤害他们了吗
Did you already hurt them?
冷静 我是在示好
Calm down. I-I am trying to be nice.
你伤害他们了吗
Did you? Did you hurt them?!
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表